The Creepers

Melting the Ice Princess

No ones P.O.V.

 

"Shhhhh, she's coming idiot!" CNU whispered to Baro, "We don't want the princess to see us now do we?"

"Yeah we don't but you don't have to smack me, geez ot hurts you know!" Baro complained.

"she's here she's here, on the count of 3 you pull... One, two, three!" Baro and CNU pulled on a string that was holding a bucket full of mud and flour and nasty stuff. But the princess was fully aware of what was happening so she quickened her pace and dodged the yucky mess, as she walked away you could see a smirk plastered on her face, and then the bell signaling students that classes had ended rang everyone ran head on to the mess causing screams of disgust and squeals come out from various people.

"Did I just see the princess smirk?" CNU asked.

"Who cares! Look at all the people on the floor with mud on them xD this has been the best prank ever! but still we didn't hit the princess..." Baro said, "well there's always next time right? We will continue Monday, see you later CNU!"

"Hold it Baro, we will not wait till Monday I won't be satisfied until I see some damage! Come, we're following her." CNU stated.

"Whatever" mumbled Baro, "But she won't be hurt that easily."

"what'd you say? I couldn't hear you." CNU asked

"Nothing I didn't say anything, lets go!" and with that they both left, leaving the icky mess behind.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Hana's P.O.V

Hahaha that was priceless! their faces were blank after they found out that the mud didn't fall on me xD, sorry Baro, CNU, but I don't break that easily, next time try to break my arm or something else but getting dirty won't matter to me.

Classes had just ended and I was heading home, it had been such a tiring week in school and I found out about the little bet the guys are having, breaking my heart? Pfft please! You can barely hurt me, how do you plan on breaking my heart? Geez but Gongchan was part of it? Doesn't surprise me... Nothing surprises me anymore.

"Princess~" a voice called, never mind im surprised, more like creeped out I don't want to know who called me. "Princess~ wait for me!" On the count of three I run... "Princess~" One, "Excuse me?" two, "Gotcha!" THREE, RUN! RUN RUN RUUUUUNNNNNNN HANA RUNNNN LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW! RUN AWAY FROM THE CREEP RUUUUUNNNNN "Princess, wait" noooooo he's getting closer.... RRRRUUUUUNNNN HANA RUUUUNNNNN YOU NEEED THE WEEKEND TO BE FREE THE LAST THING YOU WANT IS SOME KID FINDING OUT WHERE YOU LIVE! "I give up" I faintly heard, but I didn't stop who knew if there were more people behind me geez. After a long (and tiring) run I finally arrived at my house, there I was greeted by a happy golden retriever, my dad hadn't arrived home yet, as I went into the kitchen to make dinner for me and my dad I noticed a letter sitting in the counter, the letter had my name written in the front, I opened it and this is what it said... "Dear Hana, what would you do if I told you I would not be coming home for a month? You would probably panic right? Well... I'll be gone for 2 months, ehehe sorry for not telling you earlier (•-•;) it kind of slipped from my mind, silly me, i left you some money on your debit card... That should take care of your expenses AND your pets expenses as well, please take care... Oh and if you try to contact me call 403-592-1326 and and just tell them to pass the phone over to Eric.... That's my American name ^^ well bye for now.... Take care and remember! Dad loves you~"

Great... Just wonderful, my dad is gone for 2 months and I don't even know WHERE he is, gorsh, why is he so forgetful? Geez what now... Chinese take out doesn't sound bad... And im hungry, O.K I'll have Chinese food today!

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Someone's P.O.V*

"So that's where she lives... Heh you can't escape anymore princess, I'll get you were I want you and ill make sure you pay."

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

*Jinyoung's P.O.V*

My cellphone rang signaling that I got a message, geez who can it be, its Friday night let me do my business.

"Hey Jinyoung! We're gona go over to Sandeul's house and interrogate him on what he saw in the cafeteria this afternoon, wanna come? I mean you don't want to miss the story involving the princess" Baro texted

"Sure I'm in the area, I should get there in 5 mins" I replied.

"K, we'll see you" and with that I put my phone away and made my way to Sandeul's house, that kid better have a good story to tell or else ill kill him.

------------------------------------

So here is another chapter (๑ゝڡ◕๑) I hope you liked it... I'm sorry if the running part doesn't make sense... (*>ω<)人 Mian

Thank you for reading ┌|≧∇≦|┘

I updated three times in a week (๑°⌓°๑) im so surprised!

Thank you for reading ✌(´◓q◔`)✌

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~

And I forgot... The number is completely fake so if you call it I don't know who might answer you... I recommend you don't call it....

Good night guys, thanks for reading bye~ sweet dreams! (*_ _)zzZ