Getting to meet the Princess

Melting the Ice Princess

Getting to meet the Princess

Hana's P.O.V

 

People were glaring at me, no surprise there, just because someone bumps into me doesn't mean I have to go and help them up. I scoffed, leaving behind the blank faced girl.

"Kyahhhh~" someone yelled from behind me,

"Look guys it's Jinyoung!"

"Oppa!"

I sighed and fled the seen before I got run over by the fan girls. My name is Gan Gi Hana, or commonly known as "The Ice Princess" because im unable to express my feelings and emotions openly, all that comes out from my mouth are dead, empty words.

I've been bullied before because of this. I wasn't always like this, in fact I turned like this back in Grade 8, I was 14 at the time, now im 17. It was all HIS fault You could say the attitude I have now is to protect myself from being hurt, I know it hurts others when I say something with no emotions.

I guess you could say I'm popular, I mean more than half of the school knows me as "The Ice Princess" the guys like me for my looks 'so tipical' and girls hate me for receiving attention from their beloved "oppas" I'm often excluded from any group activities, im used to it so it doesn't bother me but I'm human too and I get lonely.

I live with my dad, my mom died when I was 3, I have a Golden retriever and a goldfish, I really love animals.... OH yeah and something that I forgot to mention about myself. I am smart, well compared to others I'm above average. That's enough talk about me, one more thing, I ABSOLUTELY HATE EASY GOING PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE FOR OTHERS FEELINGS. that's all, Hana out~

 

 

One more thing. It WAS ALL HIS FAULT. 

 

-------------------------------------

well ^^ that was Hana's Pov in her life, next will be JinYoung :D  And i want to thank <you> for all the support