Fireworks

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Her house, 2:51pm

Saturday came faster than I thought, before I knew it saturday was here already, i have no idea why i agreed to meet all the people, but then again going to a festival wouldn't hurt... Right?

 

Flashback~
Grade 6,they are around 12-13 years old

"Hey ugly, where'd you get that dress from?" Jinyoung asked Hana.

"M-m-my auntie gave it to me."

"Are you sure your aunty didn't buy it from the dumpster?" he said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"What?" was all Hana said before some of Jinyoung's friends came and dumped trash on her...

Urgh remembering that makes me shudder, how can someone be so mean? Argh well whatever i better start looking for what im going to wear or I'll end up looking horrible... Wait the said meeting is at seven, and its almost three, i think I'll take a nap, yup I'll do that.

 

Jinyoung's P.O.V
His house, 4:38pm

Why is Hana not picking up? Doesn't she have her phone with her? Geez making me wait-
Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom heart like a rocket, I like it like it like it~ my phone rang

"Hello?"

"Hello? Who is this?"

"If you are calling me you should know who I am!" I hanged up... Wait what was the ID? Shoot shoot shoot it was Hana Ahhhh!

"Hello?" I called Hana again, "Uhh yeah this is Jinyoung, be ready at 6:45pm or you'll regret it!" and with that I hanged up, man is she gonna be surprised when she sees me in her doorstep >:D

 

Gongchan's P.O.V
On the way to Hana's house, 5:23pm

I decided to visit Hana early, maybe we could hang out like how we used to. Wow her house hasn't changed since the last time i came here xD other than the fact that there are more plants growing on the side of her house, -Dingg Dong~ I door belled, no answer, DINggg dong- nothing DING DONG DING DONG!! what the- I wonder if Hana still keeps her spare key under the welcome mat... Haha!she still does, that idiot. I picked the key up and opened the door, "Hana?" I said while closing the door, no answer, I went upstairs and found her sleeping in her room, geez its already 5, she needs to wake up... but im not the one whos going to wake her up, i think i'll make her a sandwich, because shes always hungry after sleeping.

 

Sandeul's P.O.V
His House, 5:37pm

I wonder if noona is getting ready for the festival, ehehehe, i can't wait >__<
"Sandeul... this Hana, what time are you coming at?
" My phone vibrated, ITS HANA!!! SHES TEXTING ME OMG!!!, ehem, urmmm.

"15 till 7" I replied

"Ok"She replied, Oh man i can't wait till seven >____

 

Baro's P.O.V
CNU's House, 5:55pm

"So we will push her towards... yeah ok thats good." I said after talking to Sandeul on the phone.

"What did he say?" Shinwoo asked.

"He said he'll be waiting at X intersection at the given time." I said

"Good, let's get ready to meet the princess" Shinwoo said while having an evil smirk on his face, seriously he cxan be so scary at times...

"Ok! Let's Go!" I said, knowing how much he hates it when i act cute-ish..

"Eww gay"

"Whatever" Success xD

 

Hana's P.O.V
Her Kitchen, 6:21pm

"Gongchan... why are you here?" i asked Gongchan who was currently sitting at the table munching on a nutellla sandwich.

"Eating..?" He answered, that kid.

"Yeah I can see that, but in my kitchen, in my house? Who let you in?"

"Not my fault that you keep your spare keys under the welcome mat" he smirked, this asss-- Ding Dong! "Some one's at the door, aren't you gonna go get it?"

"Geez I'm getting there" I opened door not looking at who was there.

"PRINCESS!!!!!" a happy Sandeul pounced on me. "How are you!!!"

"Holy, Sandeul i thought you said you were coming at 6:45! not 6:30!"

"Hehe change of plans?" Sandeul started walking around the living room, "Y\our house is pretty, How come you never invited me? Haha kidding, can i watch tv?"

"Sure, feel like you're at home, just dont bother me until it's seven.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And i'll stop there for now... sorry I'll update soon I promise (probably today or tomorrow)

thank you for subscribing Thazin123 and rannoomeh I apreciate it and i hope i dont desapoint you. 

Thank you for reading! until later...