Busy Saturday

Melting the Ice Princess
Flashback~

Grade 5, Cultural Festival.

"Yonghwa-chingu... Erm. I... L--li--like you!" a 10-year-old Hana told Yonghwa, her classmate and close friend, she wasn't sure as to how he was going to take it.

"Erm... I-" Yonghwa got cut off when a 10-year-old Jinyoung ran to the scene and started screaming.

"HEY GUYS!!! LOOK!!! HANA THE UGLY IS CONFESSING TO YONGHWA!!!! KEKEKE YOU CANT MISS THIS!" Jinyoung screamed, soon enough their classmates where surrounding Hana and Yonghwa, Yonghwa didn't know what to do so he just apologized and fled the scene, all that was left was Hana and her classmates' mocking and laughing, from then on Hana had gotten bullied by the girls in her class, How dare she confess to Yonghwa when everybody clearly knew that he had a crush on Seohyun. Hana didn't regret confessing, she regretted doing it out in the open where everyone could see, and she hated Jinyoung for calling everyone over. She hated him.

"Mr Jung, we have arrived." Mr Choi, his driver said.

"Huh? Ah oh ok thank you very much Mr Choi, I'll see you later." he stepped out of the car and bumped into one of the guards, "Ouch, sorry Mr Dong"

"That's quite alright." The latter replied.

"Silly Child," said Mr Choi said after Jinyoung entered his house, "He's had something on his mind all day."

"A girl probably," Mr Dong replied, "You know he's at that age." he flashed a cheeky smile.

"Haish , they grow up so fast," Mr Choi wiped a fake tear, "And it seemed like just yesterday he was complaining about not wanting to go to school."

"Hurry and park the car or I'll tell Bom that you've been slacking." Mr Dong said.

"Yes sir." and with that Mr Choi left.

Tuesday

Lunch break, 12:05pm

"So you are telling me that you want to be my friend..." Hana questioned the smiling Sandeul in front of her.

"Yup! I want to get to know you properly, I have no other intensions noona!" he replied cheerfully.

"Well all right, my name is Gam Gi Hana, but you can call me Noona," Hana said, not really wanting to argue with the younger boy, "My favorite color is baby blue and I adore Japanese food."

"Well I have some things to do so ill be by your house in the afternoon on Saturday, k? Good! bye~." Sandeul stood up and left.

Hana's P.O.V

What's gotten into him? He was crying his eyes out yesterday and now he's trying to befriend me? Something is wrong with that child... Oh well I'll just quickly finish my food and-

"Hana!" Came a voice from behind me, oh dear, "Are you free this Saturday? Cuz I was wondering if you wanted to go to with me to watch the fireworks festival" it was Gongchan, he sat in front of me and was giving me a hopeful look.

"I'm not doing anything on Saturday so... Sure." I said, not quite sure as to why he wanted me to go with me, I mean he would usually go with his sister or he wouldn't go at all.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 7pm, see you later." and with that he left. What the heck. Ok I wanna finish my food and leave.

"Princess~" two voices could be heard at the same time, dear me, please not them. Baro and CNU sat beside me so I was in between them, they started asking me questions and asking how I was and such, "Princess, i- we heard you were free on Saturday so..." Baro said.

"We were inviting you to go with us to the fireworks festival. Well be at your house to pick you up at around 7pm" CNU continued.

"you are not saying anything so we'll. take that as a yes, dress nicely and we'll see you later." and they disappeared. What the heck is going on with all of them? So now it seems like I have a date with 4 people? In the same day? Oh but it's still on Saturday! And right now it's Tuesday, meh I'll manage, Saturday is not coming anytime soon. I left the cafeteria and went towards the roof top, i entered the empty place not aware that there was someone with me up here.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Well i don't know about this... What do you want to happen on the next chapter ? Tell me any ideas that you might have, and i might use it ^^

Thank you for subscribing, MeKpopersxD and Dnguyen, I will forever love you (๑°⌓°๑) and all my subscribers.

Well until next time!

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~