It was Hana >:3

Melting the Ice Princess

B1A4's P.O.V
Monday Morning, School Basement, 6:45am

They had all arrived to school early that day, they went to meet Kai to... Have a word with him.

"Oh! My brothers! What brings you to my basement?" Kai said surprised and happy to see B1A4.

"Kai, about the ice princess bet-" CNU got cut off.

"Oh that... Don't worry about it! Just try your best... I'm expecting a lot from you boys." after Kai said that three boys came out and escorted B1A4 upstairs, "Master Kai doesn't want to see you until you bring him what he wants." and they left.

"Wow... Are they serious? But-" Sandeul complained.

"Sandeul it's fine we'll do something, for now lets just go get something to eat." Jinyoung interrupted the younger Boy.

"Hooray food!" Baro and CNU exclaimed.

 

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

Hana's P.O.V
School, second floor, 7:46pm

I arrived to school earlier to surprise the kids who disturbed my weekend... Urgh knowing them, they will probably never stop teasing me about it geez, why did I accept some sketchy looking drink from CNU? Haizzzz! But that's why I'm here early, hehehe (。-`ω´-) wait till they find out what I have for them... Oh! Is that? Omo, omona! OMOMOMO IT IS!!! kyahhh!! KyaMUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THEY WILL PAYYY!!!!

 

Baro's P.O.V
Going inside the school, 7:53am

Why do I suddenly feel a chill? Burrr must be my imagination but... I feel like someone's been watching us since earlier... At least since we entered the school-

"YOU WILL ALL PAYYYYY MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT YOU PRETTY BOYS!!!!" before I could recognize whose voice that was, I felt a sticky substance.

"EWWWWW, HYUNG!!!!!" Sandeul wailed, I swear I could hear someone snickering...

"Baro... Why do you have pink paint on you?" Jinyoung asked.

"I SHOULD BE ASKING THAT!!! WHY ARE WE ALL COVERED IN PAINT?!?!?!?!" Gongchan exclaimed.

"Omona! What happened to you guys? Why are you covered in paint first thing in the morning? come to the teachers lounge, there we'll clean your uniforms." Mrs Park exclaimed and dragged all of us to the teachers room. After waiting in our gym clothes our uniforms were finally clean (?)

"Sorry Boys! Your uniforms look a bit... Chic now, I hope you dont mind..." she handed us the following set of clothing that looked like we have come out from some Barbie school, yuck!

"ewwww" was the only thing that we could say after putting it on, weren't we so lucky to forget our blazers at home? Hahaha now we look like we are coming out of the closet, geez thanks to whoever did this.

"Hey guys... AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS TURNED OUT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT AJHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS xD" Hana had just arrived.

"What do you mean better than you thought? Hana, come back and explain to me what happened right now!!" Gongchan growled, wow I've never seen him this mad before.

"There's nothing to explain! (-ε-*)ブー Besides, I knew you guys looked good in anything!" Hana said while running away, we were left there in the hallway with a lot of people laughing at us and sending us pitying looks, aishhh she'll pay.

 

Hana's P.O.V
Rooftop, 12:31pm

hehehehe my plans are not over yet... Hehehehe no im not drunk I swear! I just had too many candies and I need to bent out my hyperbess somewhere right? Hehe my next plan id the I pretended to send them all a confession letter from an unknown girl, as soon as one person comes I'll know them out and dress him up as a girl hahahahaha brilliant I know! Please save your praises for later ;) I hear someone coming ahahah I wonder who it is... Its... Someone tall... Shinwoo? Hahaha this just got funnier and funnier xD

"RAWRRR!" I screamed as I jumped on him and knocked him out, haha it pays to have learned self defense... I think im using it wrong.. Oh well i better turn Shinwoo into a proper looking girl before the rest show up >:3

After all my hard work THIS came out haha, I fed him some pills that make your voice higher so he sounds like a girl... Now all we need to do is wait for the other people... Oh and I need to hide!

 

 

 

★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰   ★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰   ★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰   ★∻∹⋰⋰   ☆∻∹⋰⋰   

Thank you for reading and commenting my lovelies ^^ im a bit tired but I promise I will give you guys a much better update soon! I promise!

Thank you for reading it means a lot, until laters!

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~