Another Day

Melting the Ice Princess

"No you can't touch that!" an eight-year-old Jinyoung said.

"Oh yeah? Says who rich boy!" Little Hana said, they were fighting over Jinyoung's new watch, Hana had taken Jinyoungs watch and was waving it around the classroom like a mad man...girl.

"I hate you Hana! Give it back!!" Jinyoung cried, tears were starting to fall.

"Awww is the poor baby Jinyoung crying again? BE A MAN AND DON'T CRY!!! if you want your watch that badly come here and punch me!" Hana said, she was always looking for a fight, she had beaten all of the guys except Jinyoung so she bullied him thinking that with that they will end up fighting... Of course that never worked.

"Please Hana! Give it back!" He pleaded.

"tch, fine, here you go Crybaby Jinyoung" she tossed him the watch and walked away.

This all happened back in grade 3 when she was the one bullying kids. Of course she didn't bully everybody, at first she only picked on Jinyoung, Then she started hitting kids "for no reason" She had a reason. What was the reason? That was now long forgotten....

 

*In School*

"Hey Jinyoung! Watcha day dreaming about?" Baro asked Jinyoung, Jinyoung was obviously lost in thought.

"Hey Jinyoung! I said Jinyoung! Yah you little piece of CNU! Answer me!" Baro yelled at Jinyoung.

"That's offensive." CNU scoffed

"Like I care." Baro replied.

"Could you guys shut up for three seconds? I'm thinking here!" Jinyoung said.

"Oh wel excUSEEE me!" Baro and CNU said at the same time.

"So what's your plan for breaking the princess heart?" CNU asked

"Punching her," Jinyoung said recalling what Hana had said so many years ago, "I'll punch her and you guys can comfort her or something then break her heart." with that he left the class.

"Childish." Baro remarked

"That's Jinyoung for you."

 

*Hana's P.O.V*

I was just sitting in a bench behind the school building, I know it's bad to skip class but since its common period we can do anything, besides nobody's gonna miss me -sigh- how did I become like this? No better question: Why did I decide to become like this? Another mistery of the world...

"Yah! Gam Gi Hana!" a voice interrupted my thoughts.

"What do you want?" I asked, not bothering to see who was the one who spoke to me.

"Won't you look at someone when they speak to you? How rude!" the voice said, it was a male voice and it reminded her of someone...

"Why should i? I mean it's you that called me "Yah" how rude when you speak to someone use honorifics, last time i checked i don't know you," the guy was silent, "Not talking? Psh that's right, walk away now." no response, no movement. What's up with this guy? When i looked up i was surprised to see a guy with skin as white as snow looking at me.

"What do you want." i asked the guy

"Nothing much, i just wanted to make sure i got the right person

"Right person for what." I said

"You'll see later." with that he turned and walked away, weird people, weird people everywhere, tsk, oh well. With that the bell rang, time for class, i think I'll skip i don't feel like going to math, yeah I'll go sleep somewhere.

*Jinyoungs P.O.V*

Weird girl, even though her body changed, she has the same face...and attitude towards me, geez Hana, you piss me off, I'll make sure I am the one who breaks your heart, just wait... Just you wait...

--------------------

I'm sorry for taking so long to update its just that my computer broke so I'll be writing chaps in my phone. Sorry T-T

-iBigBang

P.S: i think I'll start the actual bullying parts in the next chapter please bear with me.

peace out guys I'll update again today... Hopefully thank you for the support it means a lot

also this is the longest chapter I have ever written ever!