The Devils

Melting the Ice Princess

"I... I Like you!!" a shy black haired boy said to Hana "Please go out with me!" the boy continued, he was blushing furiously and was trying to hide his face in his palms.

'cute, he has a cute face but his voice is deep' thought Hana "Sorry but I don't know you and i have no interest in dating, Thank you, Bye" 

and with that Hana left, that was the fifth time today that someone had confessed. She felt sorry for the boy, was she maybe too cold in her reply? That thought quickly left her mind after she remembered why she was cold in the first place, 'Bully and be Bullied' she remembered her old councellor tell her that, at the time she didn't really care since SHE was the one bullying the kids, who knew she had the heart to hurt others... then again look at her now. Well that was all back when she was in grade 3 she stoped bullying others in grade 5 after transferring schools, thats when the bullying began.

"Excuse me?" Some one asked from behind her 

"What" she asked in her monotone voice

"Ummm my name is Shin Dong-woo but you can just call me CNU," the so called CNU said

"Gam Gi Hana" she slightly bowed, she always did it when meeting new people... who actually introduced themselves

"Haha i know who you are, the ice Princess" He had a glint in his eyes when he said that. 'weird' thought Hana, "Well I'll be going now" he winked and left 'was there always weird people like him in school?'

I just stood there dumbfounded... So he winks at me and then leaves, weird, also what's with the other kid who confessed to her? He had a very deep voice yet he acted all cutesy. Oh well, the day continues....

 

CNU's P.O.V

"ahahaha did she seriously rejected you right away?" CNU asked Baro who was sitting in his desk.

"yeah she doesn't really like me" Baro replied

"But nobody can resist your cute act!!!" CNU said sarcastically "Besides if she accepted right away that wouldn't have been fun"

Baro rolled his eyes and stared out the window, CNU had just finished introducing himself to Hana when he heard from the other guys that Baro had been rejected, he chuckled remembering the blank face the Princess had on when he had winked at her...

"Hey CNU!" Baro said, "Why don't we prank her a bit? I mean we are know throughout the school for our mischiveous acts."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Heh, just you wait..."

 

--------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter ^^ thank you for all the support.

-iBigBang

Thank you for subscribing: bunnyboo_pandaboo and kimmingyu99 your support means a lot ^^