WAIIIII?!?!

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Her house, 2:56pm

Ahhh that was a good lunch... Now back to trying to remember what happened... But I still can't believe I did all that, man! Am I cool or what! Oh yeah... It doesn't seem like they're trying to win the bet, it's like they don't care anymore... Ahh oh well. Back to my memories.

 

Flashback part two~

"I'm leaving bye~" I said, before I could take a step forward I some how fell and scrapped my knee, "WAHHHHHHHHHH IT HURTSSSssssss!" I cried, Jinyoung was the first to come to me.

"Are you alright? Where did you hurt yourself?" this idiot...

"Well let's see genius! I fell on my knees so OF COURSE MY HEAD IS GOING TO BE HURTING! it hurts!!!" I whined.

"Really? Lets see" Gongchan approached me, aigoo these children cannot be any more stupid can they?

"It hurts!"                 "Really?"                        "Nope it doesn't -merong- " I stood up and brushed the dirt off my dress. Heh, "Lets go! I'll take you all to magic land!"

"Really noona?" Sandeul asked.

"Yup but you have to listen to this warning seriously ok?" they all nodded, "never. And I mean NEVER!" they all looked interested, heheh, "NEVER!!!!!! never smile at a crocodile~ no you can't get friendly stop and chat a while! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA-idiots." I began to walk towards my house away from the festival, I felt a bit light headed and I felt that someone was following me.

"Hey lady you ok?" Pfft dontt think i dont know it's you Baro, that voice doesn't fool nobody!

"Omo OMo OMO! I lost my kitty could you help me it? PLEASE?????" i turned around and was surprised to see a man, a fifty something year old man, OHMYGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

"Heh sure miss but you have to follow me" he grabbed my arm, i tried to pull away but couldn't.

"sir?" he turned around, "GOOD FACKING NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!" and I kicked him in the nuts and ran away, heheh this is the best night ever!!!

"Hana," a voice behind me said oh chezus i just wanna go sleep, "Can we come in your house?"

"No" and i slammed the door shut... or so i thought. 

"Noona you have a lovely house" 

"Sandeul what the eff are you doing in my house?"

"Hey! you have a kareoke machine! WAOOH let's play!!" well i can't refuse karaoke...

.... 60 songs and 20 bottles of coke later....

"YOOOOO MAHHHH HEART BREAKER!!!!!!!!!!!" WOW its intense, i never knew Baro could sing in a high tone

"LET ME TAKE THISS SONG!!!!!!!!!" SAndeul and Baro are dead crazy, Shinwoo hasn't returned since he left to go to the washroom, and somehow I'm laughing like a maniac at how Jinyoung and Gongchan are dancing to girl groups songs.

"I"VE LOST MY PANTSSS!!!!!!!! RIPPITO FLIPITOOO Y SLOWMOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!" wow sandeul really did lose his pants. poor child, by now gongchan had some how fallen asleep on top if Jinyoung, and the scary thing is that Jinyoung wasn't complaining. Nastey. It suddenly got quiet, Sandeul ended up passing out on the floor beside Baro, i better get to my room before these children wake up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If what i just remember really happened then.... holy sheez i need to get drunk more often. But... aren't we underage? were did Shinwoo get the beer from... aishh this Kid will geet it from me on Monday... ALL OF THEM!

 

 


Sort update im So sorry, I'm a bit busy today but i'll update a longer chapter tomorrow or the day after please bear with me, and thankyou for the lovely comments -throws hearts and cookies- I love you all and i'll see you all later!

iBigBang out