Girlfriend...?

Melting the Ice Princess

Sandeul's P.O.V
Sunday Night, his house

"Hey noona~" I texted Hana, don't ask me how I got her number, I have my ways...

"What" she replied, geez noona you could've added a question mark at the end to make you sound less harsh...

"Saranghe <3" I replied, she better give a better reply.

"I know." WHAT!?!? oh ok okok yes she thinks im joking... Well I kind of am.

"Wanna go out with me? Like be my girlfriend?" I asked, its not like im going to lose anything

"Sure" she replied... Wait.WAIT.WAITTT did she just accept? Holy Moly! This is the happiest day of my life.... Not really, but im closer to winning the bet and that's all that matters

"see you tomorrow morning. Good night~ chu<3" I somehow managed to text.

"Good Night" MOOOOOMMMMMM IM DATING THE CUTEST MOST ATRACTIVE LOOKING GIRL EVER!!! IN YOUR FACE TO WHOEVER SAID I COULDNT!!! MUAHAHAHHA after all no one, and I mean NO ONE can resist THIS -points at face- hmmmmm today I'll have a good nights sleep ^^

 

-Sunday Night-
'Hana's P.O.V'

My phone vibrated and a little message sign came up, unknown number. I clicked it due to my curiosity. "Hey Noona~" I wonder who it is.

"What" I replied, not really knowing who it was.

"Saranghe <3" the person replied.... How creepy can people get?

"I know" i texted not really knowing how to handle a confession through text.

"Wanna go out with me?...." i didn't finish reading the rest so i just replied "Sure" i thought the person meant about meeting out in a cafe or something.

"Yay! <3 saranghe noona! I'll see you tomorrow morning. Good night~ chu<3" the person replied, garsh so many hearts (e.e) see you tomorrow? This person goes to my school? Noona? Wait... This reminds me of someone....Oh well I'll find out tomorrow.

"Good Night" I replied.... Something tells me I accepted something weird...

 

Monday Morning- 6:30am
Hana's P.O.V.

Sumgyeodul su eomneun bonneung you know im gonna let out the beast! Neodo neukkijanha you know you wanna let out the beast!~ My phone rang, geez who the f is calling me so early in the morning?

"Moshi Moshi? (Japanese way to answer a call)" I spoke into my phone... The line was silent. "Excuse me? Is anybody there..." no answer. Tch those prank callers, I put the phone down and started getting ready for school, something tells me I shouldn't go today. Oh well, i pushed the thought aside and headed inside the washroom.

 

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

At school- 8:30am
-Jinyoung's P.O.V

As I was stepping out of my car I noticed a lot of girls were crowding over two people, I squinted my eyes to see who they were. I saw Sandeul and another girl being cornered and bombarded with questions, from the place were I was standing the only things I could hear were "When!" "Dating!" "Why!?!?" "B*tch" wow such a beautiful Monday morning. I went past the crowd into the school building but got stopped by Sandeuls screams.

"Hyung! Help" gosh not now kid im trying to have a peaceful day.

"What do you need," I asked as I turned to face him, I was taken aback to see who was beside him. It was non other than Hana, what did that kid do? She obviously looked pissed and annoyed...

"Sandeul oppa~ why are you dating this B*tch? You're better of with me~" some girl said while doing aegyo.

"Don't call my girlfriend a B*tch, cuz you know she isn't one and you're just jealous!" he replied coldly, "Lets go noona~" he grabeed her hand and tried to drag her away but failed. He stood there staring at her. She pulled her hand away and glared at Sandeul.

"Don't touch me." and with that she walked off ignoring the glares from the fan girls. Wow poor girl... Hmph she deserves it.

 

-Inside the school, 8:50am-
-Girls washroom-
Hana's P.O.V

What is wrong with all the people in this world? First it turns out that im now dating Sandeul... How? The "wanna go out with me" text that I didn't finish reading turned out to be worst than I expected, im now dating Noona's paradise arghhh. Second im in the washroom because as soon as I stepped inside the school building I felt something sticky coming down from my head.. The gooey mixture turned out to be jelly... Some crazy fan girls had thrown it at me and ran away after wards screaming "Stay away from him you B*tch!" cheezus this is gonna be one hell of a week... Hana Fighting!

I exited the washroom changed and ready to go, I quickly ran towards the classroom to avoid being hit by crazy fans again, but as soon as I walked in the classroom all eyes were on me, they all kept their stares in me until the teacher came and started the lesson, I took my seat but felt a pair of eyes staring at my back I turned around and noticed Jinyoung glaring at me... The heck?

 

Jinyoung's P.O.V-

She entered the class and everyone stared at her until the teacher came in, ushering everyone to sit down. She took her regular seat which was located in front of me, since i found out that she started to go out with Sandeul I've been really pissed off, why? Who knows. While all of these thoughts floated around in my head the bell rung signaling that class had ended, before Hana could leave i held her arm, she glared at me and tried to get away, her efforts were in vain and she quickly gave up.

"What do you want" she coldly said.

"Meet me in the roof top at lunch" i said and walked away before she could question me.

--------------------------------

And that is all for this chapter ^^

Thank you for giving my story a chance: JaneXoxo, Jay2000, SoshiGeneration and hancheezemily thank you ^^