Lunch

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Rooftop, 12:03pm

"ahh there you are!" Jinyoung smiled at me.

"Uhhm, why'd you call me?" I asked, creeped out by the fact that he's smiling at me.

"Well... Where should I begin... Well first I want to say that im really sorry for all the that I made you go through back in grade 5, you may not remember but I was in class 5a and you were in 5d" he said with a sad look on his face, "I just want you to forgive me..." He said while slowly looking up at my face, making eye contact. I was dumbfounded so I couldn't say anything.

"I forgive you...?" I asked, still confused with what was going on.

"I'm glad! Now I can tell you the rest..." he said while a blush crept up his cheeks, "I like you" Jinyoung said, ohhhh so that's what he wanted to tell me!.... Wait, wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HE WHAT!??! "Hahahahaha xD is that what you wanted me to say? Hay you should know ONE thing, I will never say that! STUPID IDIOT BABO!" he said and left me dumbfounded. Was I dreaming or what, I need to go to the doctors... I think the heat is getting to me.

 

Jinyoung's P.O.V
-Rooftop, 12:14

Stupid Gongchan, stopping me from getting here on time. I looked around the empty rooftop... Wait its empty, where's Hana? I walked around and found her sitting in the shade.

"Yah" I said, lightly kicking her leg.

"stupsh muderfuka" she mumbled.

"Yah! I said wake up!" I was pissed off now, she goes to sleep while waiting for me? Tsk, I kicked her leg harder.

"Noo Mr Cudles! I swear I didn't eat your cookies!" she said and snapped out of her dream, she looked up from where she was and banged her head after she saw me, geez its not like im going to eat you.

"What do you want." she was back to her cold self, "You called me, so hurry and tell me, I dont have all day."

"Yeah about that, are you really dating Sandeul? Like, you like him and all that?" I asked, because how the heck did that child get her before me or Gongchan?

"Yeah apparently we are, but it was all a misunderstanding." she said, while standing up from her sitting position, "I was too lazy to read the whole confession thing so I just said yes without thinking he wanted to be my boyfriend." she stretched and yawned, "Anymore questions?" she asked.

"Will you break up with him?" I asked. She smirked and started heading towards the door.

"That is non of your business. The arctic fox should stay away from the Ice Princess' plans" she said and left me dumbfounded. Plans? arctic fox? She knows my nick-name? Stay away? What? So many questions raced through my head that I didn't notice the bell had rung.

 

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Sandeul's P.O.V
Hallway, 12:57pm

"Noona~" I greeted Hana when I saw her walking towards her locker. "Noona! Where were you? I wanted to eat lunch with you!" I pouted.

"Look, Sandeul, I only agreed because I thought you only wanted to hang out with me, not because you wanted to date me. No I didn't read the full message you sent. Yes its my fault and I deserve this. Sorry but you will never be of any interest to me." she smirked and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of the hallway, I felt numb and it felt like someone had stabbed me right in the heart... But I never liked the Princess!

I walked up to the rooftop and sat where the shade was. Heh! Sandeul I never knew you were this pathetic, crying over a girl who you didn't even know that much, who are you kidding Sandeul? Ever since your first day in this school you would look forward to seeing her in the hallway, your eyes would wonder around the herd of second years just to catch a glimpse of her. All because she helped you out back when she used to smile, back when you were both small, back when she used to be your neighbor. And when you met her again, you had to break her heart, but it backfired and you found that she had forgotten about that boy that she used to tease and call a cry baby, YOU were the one that got hurt, after all she IS the Ice Princess and she will not get hurt... Again.

Authors P.O.V
-Rooftop, 01:24pm

Sandeul just sat there with tears streaming down his face, after all these years he could finally let go of his painful first love, unlike others he wouldn't give up, he will start anew, and try to befriend the Princess.

"Just you wait Hana, don't think I will give you up that easily." He said while tears kept sliding down his eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well I'll be dammed, how did I write this? Ahhh I don't know!

It probably makes no sense, does it make sense ?  If it doesn't I will give you some ice cream of your choice, I swear!

I'll try my best to write better and thank you stef3luv for subscribing (๑°⌓o°๑)

(╭☞•́⍛u•̀)╭☞  thank you for reading this chapter my lovelies!

Until next time!

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~

 

|・ω・*)チラ (hides in a corner) don't kill me please but if you don't mind would you please tell me what couples you ship? It could be BoyxBoy and GirlxGirl or BoyxGirl ... I'm just really curious to know what you guys ship... And if you don't ship anything then im sorry for asking... (o*。_。)oペコッ I'll go hang myself over in the corner, if you need me you'll know where I am. Bye~