I must!

Melting the Ice Princess

"Hana are you sure you don't want to sit with me during lunch?" Gongchan asked Hana after the bell had rung,

"Yes, im sure, besides Sandeul asked me to have lunch with him." Hana replied.

"Then I'll sit with you two," Gongchan said with authority in his voice,

"Sure pretty boy, suit yourself." and with that Hana left.

'weird girl... She's planning something.'

 

*Jinyoung's P.O.V

The bet/favour started a couple of days ago... Yet how is Gongchan able to speak to the princess so... Freely? If there's someone that knows her since way back it should be me! Not Gongchan... Unless Gongchan already confessed...and she accepted... Nahh she would've rejected him right away...what if Gongchan knows the princess secret? -gasp- nononono at this rate Gongchan will win, and then there's me who has only talked to her once... I better started working harder... But how?

 

*Sandeul's P.O.V*

"Noona~ do you want to go out with me?" nobody can resist my aegyo...

"No, im not interested." Hana noona replied coldly.

"Noona! Say 'ahhh' I want to feed you!" I winked and pushed the fork near signaling for her to open,

"I'm capable of eating by myself." Noona said and took a sip of her juice. This noona is driving me crazy! oh well one last time. "Noona~ -pouts- Sandweul want Chu to fweed him~" I said, nobody and I mean NOBODY resists my aegyo in full power... -giggle- ...huh? Did I just hear a giggle? I turned to look at Hana, because that's where the giggle came from,

"Noona... Did you just... Giggle?" I asked kind of scared.

"Fufufu •^^• you really are the king of aegyo huh? I have to admit, that was adorable!" she replied with a smile on her face... Her smiling face is adorable...more adorable than me! Why doesn't she realize how adorable she is?!?!? Wait no.... She's giggling! For gods sake! She's actually portraying emotion... Its the end of the world or I died...

"noona...why don't you usually smile? You should smile more, it suits you, a lot." I said with small smile,bad idea, after those words escaped my mouth, her smile dissapeared and the only thing that was left was a cold glare, from Gongchan and Hana noona. "Umm, Noona you ok?" I asked.

"Wether I smile or not is none of your business." she said and left the table.

"Kid, you are stupid" Gongchan Hyung said, "She's called the ice princess for a reason, and no the reason is not because she doesn't like to smile, so stop saying careless things and shut your mouth." He stood up and followed princess. I felt so stupid, for a quick second I thought the princess reminded me of someone but then it went away, I better try harder if I want the princess heart...

 

 

------------------------

Short chapter... Sorry T-T

Hopefully I'll update again this week(☻ω☻`) 

Exams start on Monday... ʅ(◞‸◟)ʃ

Thank you for reading (๑ゝڡ◕๑)

 

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ Harumi out~