So that's what it was!

Melting the Ice Princess

*Jinyoung's P.O.V*

As I was approaching the cafeteria I saw a very angry Princess walking out... I was about to approach her but before I could reach her Gongchan appeared out of nowhere and spun her around, she was surprised by the spin and ended up crashing into Gongchan's chest... She quickly pulled away and glared at Gongchan.

"Yah Gong Chan Shik! Why'd you pull me back!"

"Hana, the kid didn't know what he was saying, besides NOBODY can resist your smile ;)" Gongchan cheekily said.

"Wathever, don't follow me I have to go somewhere, and no it is not the ladies room, so off you go, go back and eat with that Sandeul kid. Don't you dare follow me or else I'll kill you." she shot him a deadly glare

"Ok princess, wathever happens just call me~" Gongchan said and then went back inside the cafeteria.

I swear I looked like an idiot standing in the middle of the hallway listening to their conversation, but wait did Gongchan just say smile? Wait wait wait!!! He called her Hana! Yah! That girl! So she lets Gongchan call her by her name but she doesn't let ME call her "yah"? -scoff- what is this...

"Omo omo, I'd Jinyoung oppa talking to himself again?" some passerbiers said... Wait AGAIN? I talk to myself? Wait im doing that now AISH! this Hana girl making me go crazy! Just you wait.

 

*Hana's P.O.V.*

Aish what's up with that Sandeul kid? Geez don't just compliment me on something that I haven't done in ages... I need to clear my mind so I decided to head over to the library, find a corner and sleep through the last periods of the day... Yeah good plan

When I got to the library there wasn't many kids, other than the usual nerds and some kids trying to finish last minute homework and as always there was a couple that was making out underneath the tables... Get a room kids, people are trying to work and they don't wanna see something nasty :P

I headed over to the fiction section, I was just looking for a book to read and make it look like im not loitering in the library when I suddenly hear " Gam Gi Hana" not many people say my full name, let alone my real name, I turned around but found nobody behind me, someone was obviously gossiping about me on the other side of the fiction section, since im such a descent person I decided to listen in to these people, they all sounded familiar...

"Gam Gi Hana.... Also Known As: the ice princess" one voice said.

"Too bad we will not be the ones to win, after all it seems she's closer to Gongchan, and here I thought Jinyoung will be the one to do it..." another voice said.

"yeah I mean his especiality is heart-breaking after all, lets just hope one of them gets it, the lunch that is..." the first voice said.

"Idiot all you want is food, think about it, if one of us got the respect from EXO we would not only be mega popular we would also be respected among other groups" the second voice said.

"Whatever, do you have what we need to prank the Princess?"

"Yeah, since we can't get her, we might as well make her suffer a bit"

"Yes, now lets go!" and with that the voices hushed and left, weird kids, weird people, but break my heart? As in fall in love and break it? Gongchan is gonna do that? Pfft I wanna see, but Jinyoung is the most likely to make me fall? Heh~ that explains why a lot of creepy/weird kids keep approaching me, it all makes sense... Heartbreak huh? Trying to get revenge on me? Well if four and five can play in this game, so can six. Wait for me kids, the ice princess is coming.

----------------------------------

Well... I'm sorry if it's confusing... I seriously have no idea what I wrote on this chapter, but I hope it made sense (`◕‸◕´)

Thank you for subscribing

zellygiirrll

&

livedeul9299

Please do leave a comment (╭☞•́⍛u•̀)╭☞  it will totally make my day ✌(´◓q◔`)✌

Thank you for reading...

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~

Oh yes one more thing...

isn't the poster awesome? Ehehe ok im out bye~