Bully and be Bullied...

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V

"Yah! You ugly piece of meat!" "How dare you reject OUR dear Kai Oppa!" "Why do you still show up?" "I'll kill you!" "Ugly B*tch!" "hide your face or something."

Typical compliments from the fan gorillas, seriously why bother insulting me when I will just shrug it off...

"Yah! Gam Gi Hana!" A high pitch squeal came from behind me, "How dare you reject Kai Oppa!" It was Chorong... Why does she even bother to talk to me if I won't bother to listen to her.

"What do you want now?" I asked "Are you here to lect..." I was cut off by the sudden wetness I felt fall on me.

"Oh woops sorry 'Princess' I don't notice you were there." One of Chorong's henchladies said "Ahahahahaha!" the girls laughed and left than it was just me and my wet uniform and a couple of pitying eyes left in the hallways, I sighed and made my way towards the classroom.

*Gongchan's P.O.V*

"Kyahahaha did you see her face? Chorong-ssi? Did you? That was priceless she was all wet!" one of Chorong's followers said.

"Ueah I saw, but she didn't seem bothered by it... Think of something worse to do tomorrow...NOW!" she demanded, she had a pissed look on her face.

"Yes, Ma'am!" and with that half of her little group left.

"What are you guys planning?" I asked.

"Oh Oppa! Hi! How are you?" she greeted, obviously trying to avoid the question, "I asked a question Chorong, please answer me." I demanded.

"Yes of course Gongchan Oppa! Um, me and the girls were planning to... To ... To surprise one of our friends! Yeah yeah surprise one of friends!" she tried her best to fake a smile.

"I see." with that I left and went to my classroom.

"Bye Oppa! Say hi to Jinyoung oppa and Sandeul oppa and the rest of the guys!"

She doesn't like CNU and Baro xD haha she doesn't know what she's missing on... My thoughts were interrupted when I saw a familiar figure walking in my direction.

"Hana? What happened?" I asked, it was the ice princess, she was soaked from head to toe! Yet she still managed to look amazing.

"Oh, hello Gongchan, nothing much I just wanted to take a shower in the lake." she said sarcastically.

"Haha yeah and im Donald duck -___- "

"haha finally you noticed!" Sarcasm detected.

*Hana's P.O.V*

Ok I have something to confess... I actually have a friend... But since my reputation is not having friends nobody knows we are close... My friends name is Gongchan. Shocking right? Well deal with it :p we actually became friends after I transferred schools in grade 5. Well back to the story :)

"and that's what happened..." I had just finished telling Gongchan my story.

"See? That's what happens when you don't express your feelings!" Gongchan exclaimed.

"Feelings my rear end, you know what happened when I expressed my feelings right? That one time I expressed my feelings I became the laughing stock for the whole year!"

"I know sorry for bringing it up, well hurry and change before you catch a cold." He said, he was like an older brother, you could rely on him and you could be yourself, if i didn't have any friends I would've gone mental a long time ago.

"I'll catch you later Gongchan, bye~" you smiled and left.

"Bye."

 

Authors P.O.V.

"Did I just see Gongchan speak with the Ice Princess?" Sandeul asked Baro, they had been observing the princess and Gongchan's moves.

"I think you did, cuz I saw it too... Something is off. I mean Gongchan is also doing the favor, but so far we have all been reject by the princess." Baro stated "This only means one thing... Gongchan might be the one to break her heart..."

"No no no no! I'm the one that needs the lunch for a month AND Exos respect! Not Gongchan!"

"I know, but at this rate we might all lose..."

"I, Lee Jung Hwan, will be the to break Princess heart!" Sandeul said.

"Wathever kid, try your best, just remember that you are going against me and CNU too, also the toughest members Gongchan and Jinyoung, good luck, see ya later."

"Bye Hyung~" Sandeul said with aegyo... *Hmmm now how can I make the Princess noona fall for my charms?... Hmmm I'll have to plan a lot...*

"Mr. LEE!!! CLASS HAS STARTED ALREADY!" mrs Kim, his English teacher yelled at him.

"Coming Miss Kim~"

⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗⁀↘‿↗

Double update ( ◉◞⊖◟◉ )... Biggest accomplishment in my life OwO... Ok maybe not.

✌(´◓q◔`)✌

Thank you for reading it means a lot to me.

I'll probably update tomorrow or the day after.. Finals are coming need to get ready! (lol who am I kidding finals don't count xD)

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~

P.S: thank you for reading I loves you! bye~