Noona~

Melting the Ice Princess

Authors P.O.V

"Noona! Hana Noona!" some younger child greeted Hana in the morning.

"What do you want?" She replied coldly, she didn't really enjoy the attention the upperclassmen were giving her this morning, he was way too popular with the older girls and the least thing Hana needed was more haters.

"Noona! Lets have lunch together later!" He said doing aegyo, "I won't take no for an answer!" he pouted.

"Whatever." Hana said and walked away.

"Bye Noona~"

 

After Hana had left Sandeul was pouting "Hana noona doesn't like me! How can she not fall for this face!" he said pointing to his face, "I'll get you noona... Just you wait" he mumbled to himself.

"SANDEUL! YAH! CLASS STARTED ALREADY! COME IN HERE!" Mrs. Chan, his Social teacher yelled at him.

"Sorry Mrs.C but I'll be skipping class today :D bye~" and with that he left.

"Tsk, weird child, you'll end up taking my class during the summer. >:D"

 

Sandeul's P.O.V

I decided to walk towards the second years classes, I can say that im running an errand for Mrs.C, why am I here? To spy on the Princess noona of course! How dare she reject me! I only asked her if she wanted lunch and she just ignored me basically D:< Noona you are making me mad and you don't wanna see me when im mad...

"Sandeul? What are you doing here?" CNU hyung said

"Oh Hi Hyung! Me? I'm running an errand for Mrs C!"

"Yes of course... You're actually here to spy on the Princess right? If you are looking for her she's helping out the students in Gongchan's class."

"Thank you Hyung! Saranghe~" i replied cutely.

"Yeah yeah catch yah later." and with that he walked away, hmm lets see, none of my hyungs are in princesses class, Baro Hyung, CNU hyung and Jiyoung hyung are in the same class, class 11c, while Gongchan hyung is in class 11a, and princess is in class 11b, Chorong noona and her gang are in 11d... Wow poor Gongchan hyung, he's all alone. Well princess im coming -smirk-

 

Hana's P.O.V

-Shudders- urgh something is coming... And its not pretty, lets just hope its nothing mayor...

"Hana, are you ok? You suddenly shivered" Gongchan asked.

"Yes I'm ok, thank you for worrying" i replied, the class suddenly went quiet

"Did the princess just say thank you to Gongchan?" "OMG i must tweet this!" "I thought she couldn't talk!" "omygeeeeeeee her voice is heaven" "Now shes hitting on Gongchan? Tch that b*tch!"

And many more things could be heard around the classroom. I glared at Gongchan for making me talk, he just smiled sheepishly, that kid! I'll teach him a lesson later.

"Noona! I'm here," a familiar voice cried from the door, oh no not that kid from this morning, not him please! "Noona! I didnt get to introduce myself to you yet," he said while coming closer to my desk, this is why i hate it whenever we have common period... The teacher is never in and there's just chaos in the class, "My name is Lee Jung Hwan, but everyone calls me Sandeul, please take care of me!" he said by bowing slightly.

"Ok Junghwan-ssi, what is it that you want?" i asked, i obviously did not want to be acquaintances with him, he just screamed trouble.

"Oh no noona! You can call me Sandeul! No no You HAVE to call me Sandeul!" he said, oh no please no, someone save me.

"Sandeul i think you should be returning to your class, leave Hana alone." Gongchan said, ahhh gongchan-ah i love you~ thank you!

"But hyung~" Sandeul pouted and did aegyo.

"No is no now go back" Gongchan stated firmly.

"Fine, Noona! We'll have lunch together alright? Great! See ya later princess, and i hope you trip Gongchan!" he stuck his tongue out and waved then left.

"Kyahhh~" "He's so adorable~" "How dare he get close to our princess!" "that B*tch is rejecting everyone again!" "Gongchan is so cool when he's serious~" "Kyah"

And so on and so forth, this is gonna be one hell of a day... Why does it feel like this week has only been getting weirder? -sigh- lets just hope nothing worse happens, its the weekend tomorrow and i don't wanna find out that im getting stalked again... Lets not jinx it now. And with that the bell rang and class flied by it was now lunch time.

 

 

 

-------------------------

Well that's the chapter for today ^^

I'll probably update tomorrow or the day after...or if im not sleepy then I'll update in a couple of minutes... Who knows :D

Thank you for subscribing:

Dredre200 & kimnayeong

that's all for the authors note thank you for reading feel free to leave a comment ^^

P.S: i love you

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~