Oh God Why!

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Her house, 1:46pm

"OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO KIM BOONG DO CAME BACK!!! WAHHHH" I started rolling on the floor like a maniac, seriously Queen In-Hyun's man is awesome! Best drama ever! Just then my phone vibrated.

"You've got a message! You've got a message!" who is it from? "Hey Hana, what did you drink last night? You were acting super weird yesterday!" Gongchan texted me... Yesterday? Now that I think about it I can't really remember what happened at the festival...

Flashback~
At the festival

"Kyahahaha!, omomo why are you moving so much?" I asked Gongchan who was walking beside me while I clutched his sleeve.

"Hey princess how are you feeling?" Shinwoo asked.

"Better than ever Shinwoo-ah!!!" I replied, I slowly let go of Gongchan's sleeve and staggered towards Jinyoung who was looking at me weirdly from the side, "YAH!" I pointed at him, he look startled, "YAH! JUNG JINYOUNG! DOoo thishh people know how rich you areeew?" he looked bewildered, "Tch, I thought so, you always keep it a secret. AHAHHAHAHAHAHA how pitiful! Remember that time when you peed your pants in grade 2? Hahhh~ you threatened everybody telling us that if we told the other classes you would punch us xD that was SUCHH PRICELESS MOMENTS. Oh! Wait..." I got closer to him, by now we had all stopped walking and the other guys were looking at me, seriously I feel so weird, I feel light and I feel like I can do anything, "This face," I put my hands on his cheeks, and started to get my face closer to his.

"Y-yah! H-han-a stop," he closed his eyes and waited for the worst to happen,

"Why do you try to act cool?" I whispered so only he could hear, "you and i both know how wimpy you were back then" i said and dusted off his jacket, i turned to leave but before that I head butted him. Really hard. So hard it made a -tong- sound.

"AHAHAHAHA that's such an empty sound Jung Jinyoung! No wonder everybody called you no brain... Wait ONLY I CALLED YOU THAT ahahahhaah, did you think I was gonna kiss you? Eww HOW GROSSSSSssssss, YAH SANDEUL-AH! LETS GO BUY SOME DUBBOKI!"

"Noona are you ok?" this kid tsk.

"you, you. Y-ou dont want dubboki?" I asked and stared at him with puppy eyes, he was taken aback haha, "Fine! Don't eat with me! You can go starve yourself over there!" I said pointing to Jinyoung who was sitting down near a tree clutching his head murmuring swear words, "YAH! YOU!" I said pointing to Gongchan, "TAKE ME HOME, PALLI, CARRY ME!" he wasn't listening, "YAH! GONGCHAN SHIK! WANT ME TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THAT ONE STUFFED TOY WHOM YOU LOVE DEARLY?" haha his expression was priceless.

"you wouldn't dare." he glared at me, hehe he doesn't know how much I know about him, nobody knows how much I know about them.

"AHEM!" I cleared my throat, "Mr iggle piggle, was it? Or was it... MR SIMPLE! DAN DAN DAN DAN~" I started dancing leaving Gongchan befafeled. (made up word)

"Hey princess you ok?" Shinwoo asked, Aish this kid I know you put something weird in my drink.

"Ooahh Shinwoo! Mah man!!! DOES BARO HERE KNOW ABOUT... The Doritos?" i questioned.

"The Doritos?" Baro looked confused.

"SOY UN DORITO! IM SO CURIOUS YEAH!!!" and i managed to confuse someone else woohoo!

"Oh yeh." i said and turned to look at Baro, heh~ he looks scared, " oppa~" i said, all the guys' eyes popped open, even Jinyoung who was still in pain.

"OPPA!??!?!?!?!" they all said in unison, priceless.

"Oppa oppa! Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, Oppa oppa! I'm so cool, im so cool party like a superstar!" hahaha they were all shocked, "I'm leaving bye~"

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Holy my moly, did i seriously do that? But that doesn't explain why they were in my house, arghh why won't my brain remember!! Ah! Maybe because it's lunch! Yup yup I'll try to remember after i eat! Yup!


 

Well this was fun to write, I'll continue later!

This was especially for you , so yeah xD haha

Thank you for subscribing bookangel2603 I appreaciate it alot!

Until laters

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~

P.S: can you identify the songs I used? No? Ok I'll be hiding in my corner bye~