Morning After

Melting the Ice Princess

Hana's P.O.V
Sunday Morning (?) 11:32am

I woke up to a beautiful sight (yes that was sarcasm)... what was the beautiful sight? The most horrendous thing you will ever imagine. No it wasn't dog poo on my bed or a dead rat beside me, it was a shirt, two shirts to be exact, two guy shirts with a pair of male pants. In my room. With no sign of an owner.

I stood up and walked towards my bathroom trying to recall whatever had happened last night. After i took a shower and changed my clothes i decided to investigate the case of the missing shirts and pants, i stepped out of my room to be greeted by a body laying down just in front of the stairs. I got closer to the body to inspect it, and much to my surprise it turned out to be Shinwoo, or CNU. I carefully stepped over him, making my way down to the living room with the articles of clothing in my hand. Once i got to the bottom of the stairs i wished i hadn't have woken up, cuz the scene in the living room wasn't too pretty... It was a half Baro laying face flat on the carpet, and Sandeul sleeping face up with a blanket covering his lower body... But that wasn't all, Jinyoung was sitting in the sofa. With Gongchan on top. Shirtless. Both of them. That wasn't a pretty sight, i left the clothes in the living room and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

"Eww get off me!"

"Ouch, where am i?"

"It's cold..."

"Who took my pants?"

"Shinwoo hyung were are you~"

"Hey guys... Someone's in the kitchen... It smells good"

"I'm hungry hyung~" "You guys finally woke up, I hope you all found your articles of clothing because I don't want to see your hideous bodies again e.e" I said as I got out from the kitchen, luckily they all were fully dressed .

"Hana?" Baro asked, "What are you doing here?"

"This is my house." I said in a duh tone, "But, why are you guys in my house? What happened yesterday?"

"We won't tell you," Jinyoung said before anybody else could answer, "you better remember by yourself, lets go guys I'll treat you all to brunch, and someone please get Shinwoo" and with that he left.

What's his problem? I wondered. "Bye Hana~" they all said in unison, Shinwoo came down seconds after, "I'll see you later princess" and with that they all left, the house felt so empty, some thing smells burnt... MY TOAST!

 

Jinyoung's P.O.V
On the way to a restaurant, 12:02pm

How come Hana can't remember anything that happened last night? Did she hit her head too hard while wrestling against Baro or something? Cuz she was acting kind of weird last night...

"hehehe, Hana actually drank the whole bottle, that was so funny." Shinwoo said to Baro, they both had creepy smiles plastered on their faces.

"Can't believe she didn't know it was beer, i can't believe she didn't know it was something different from coke xD" Baro exclaimed.

"But we did mix them together" Shinwoo continued.

"Well guys i have to go run some errands, I'll see you guys tomorrow" Sandeul said.

"Yeah i have to go too, bye" Gongchan said and left. Please don't leave me with the idiots T-T

"Well bye Jinyoung we better get going too" YES THEY LEFT, now i can have the Sunday for me woohooo!

 

--------------------------------------

I'm sorry... It's been a long time since I last updated and this is a very short chapter. I was kind of busy this week and I lost my will to live (more like it was too hot I didn't want to move) So to make it up to you all I'll try my best to update three times next week.

Until tomorrow,

─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ iBigBang out~