Key (2) Promise

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kibum, I don't really think this is a good idea” you say while being dragged by your boyfriend through the dark corridors that lead to one of the attractions you fright the most. “Kibum I-”

“Ahw please ___-ah? I'm here with you, nothing can happen” Kibum says while keepin his eyes straight forward as he's focused on getting onto this ride.

Yes, you and Kibum decided to bail the busy life for a few days and packed your stuff to go to Disneyland. Little did you Kibum was a thrill-seeker and would drag you into any ride you fright. You were more hoping for a nice, calm and romantic weekend, instead of screaming your lungs out praying you'd get off the ride safely.

The path to the ride doesn't help much either. It's dark, the turns keep coming and the only thing that seems to sooth your mind a little is the Aerosmith music playing. That's right, Kibum dragged you to the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and you don't like it a bit.

Before you had pleaded him for not taking you onto high and fast rides, only because they scare you. You had to make him promise he would never do such a thing to you and here you are, his slender fingers wrapped around your sweaty wrist, dragging you along to the back of the line, only to hear your heartbeat over anything that's going on around you.

“Are you okay?” Kibum asks worridly as his pace becomes slower. You finally reached the back of the line and to your surprise it's not a long one. You're not sure though if you like that or not. On one side you won't have much time to create doom-scenarios in your head but on the other hand, you won't have much time to make up excuses to leave the ride while you can either. Taking a deep sigh you sternly look at Kibum, wondering if he forgot his promise. “___-ah, you're scaring me?” he says, waving your stern expression away as he kisses your forehead.

“You promised Kibum. Just one promise” you pout, looking down at your feet as you feel your heartbeat fasten.

“But baby” Kibum coos, lifting your head with his finger under your chin. You meet one of the most sweetest smile you've ever seen and immediately your heartbeat drops again. “for me? I promise you to make it up to you, big time” he smiles, tilting his head to one side.

You roll your eyes. You've always had a hard time saying no to Kibum, even when it involves your emotions or crossing lines. As long you're with him it's alright.. right?

“Are you going to keep that promise, Kim K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter