Jonghyun (1) Frustrated

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoying the way his soft fingertips caresses the bare skin of your arm you shiver while smiling contently as you're resting your head on his chest, hearing every beat of his heart. You snuggle a little closer to him, not getting enough of his presence, warmth and scent.

After you and Jonghyun had your first child you had agreed on to keep those intimate moments so won't grow apart – a child needs a lot of attention but not wanting to neglect one another you both decided to have at least the evenings Jonghyun isn't working for the two of you.

However, it's Tuesday evening and normally Jonghyun's schedule would be busy on this evening – but not tonight. He's free and even though you enjoy being next to him, all curled up on the couch and tight in his grip, it's time to bathe the baby.

“Ah~ I'm going in bath and I'm going to take Jae with me” you say while wriggling out Jonghyun's grip.

“Ya! Can I join?” Jonghyun smiles smugly, a hint of mischief in his eyes.

“No you can't. You need to check your mail, a lot came in yesterday and today.” You stick out your tongue and chuckle at the disappointment on his face.

“Fine, have fun with Jae then” he imitates you and sticks out his tongue before getting up and walking away.

“Someone's jealous!” you call after him, barely able to hold your laughter.

“Well, that somebody's not me!” you hear him shout back, making you burst into laughter.

With a broad smile on your face you walk up to the bathroom, were you get ready to go to bath in a minute. While the water is running you, with only a robe covering your body, head for the nursery, getting Jae's stuff ready before getting him out of his little bed. Jae's staring at you with big eyes, a cute smile on his chubby face as you carefully pick him up. “How long have you been awake huh?” you coo at him, making him giggle. Placing a kiss on his nose you make your way to the bathroom where you prepare him for going into bath. Slickly you take off the bath robe and with Jae on your arm you step into the warm water, making goosebumps appear all over your skin.

Slowly but surely you sit down, placing Jae's feet into the water first so he can accustom to warmth. Suddenly you hear a knock on the door, making you lose your concentration and startle a little. “I'm already done, can I-”

“No!” you laugh, rolling your eyes at your husband. He can be so persistent and whiny – it actually surprises you that you're s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter