Taemin (7) Dancing King

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Monday evening and with your bag slung over your shoulder you head into the dance studio, where another dancing class awaits for you. Your dance class is preparing to perform on a benefit performance a month away. You’re really excited but to be honest you have been struggling with this dance for a while.

You’re one for memorizing the dance moves pretty quickly and you’re always the one reminding the others what move’s next, but for some reason you can’t get this dance into your system and perform it as flawless as you’re used to.

Dance practice went pretty well, except for that one dance. While everyone’s making their way back into the changing rooms to take a quick shower or grab their stuff to head home, you stay behind and press the play button again, going over and over the song.

One of your fellow dance friends noticed you were staying behind and he watches you, amusement shown on his face. Chuckling he walks up to you, waiting for you to scold yourself and press the pause button before ruffling your hair in frustration. “Can I help you~?” the person in question snickers and you turn around to see Taemin standing behind you, his hands buried in the pockets of his sweatpants.

"Ah, Taemin!" you startle, before you sadly smile and look down to your shoes. "I can’t seem to get this dance right." The pout is noticeable in your voice and Taemin feels for you. He too is one to memorize dances rather quick and he knows how frustrating it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter