Minho (1) Watching Yoogeun

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think it's very sweet she asked you to come and watch him” you smile. Your fingers laced with his you walk up to the front door, Minho ringing the doorbell. Watching you he smiles as well and places a kiss on your forehead.

“Don't worry, he'll like you.”

“Minho, you've made it!” a rather small woman exclaims when she opened the door.

“Of course” he chuckles and bows. “I hope it's okay I brought my girlfriend ____-ah with me though” and he puts an arm around your shoulder.

“Ah! You're ____?! I heard so much about you” she smiles. You laugh and a blush heats up your face. Minho can be such a brag sometimes. “Come in” and she leads you to the living room, where a six year old boy is busy playing with his toys.

Too caught up in his playing he doesn't notice his favorite appa coming in. “Yoogeun! Look who's here~” his mother says while bending down next to her son. “Behind you.”

Yoogeun turns his head and his confused expression soon gets replaced by an enormous smile. He really does look a lot like Minho you think. “Minho-appa!” the little one exclaims and runs into Minho's arms, who's kneeling and has his arms open. Closing him into a hug he lifts the boy and spins around.

“You've been nice to your umma?” he smiles and ruffles Yoogeun's hair. The boy shyly nods and rests his head on Minho's shoulder, his face turned to you.

“Ah~ I really have to go now” Yoogeun's mom says as she watches the time. “Be a good boy Yoogeun, see you tomorrow.” She pecks his cheeks and ruffles his hair. “Oh Minho? Thank you, again. And there's some food in the fridge. Bye!” and like that she closes the door, leaving the three of you in the living room.

Yoogeun hasn't taken his eyes off from you though. “Minho-appa? Who's that?” and points at you. Minho chuckles and puts him down.

“That's your umma for tonight” and looks at you with bright eyes. You laugh and kneel down to Yoogeun's hight.

“Noona is okay too” you say while rummaging in your bag. “Here~ Minho told me how much you love this” and hand him a juicebox. You watch his eyes widen and a smile appearing on his face.

“Banana~” and he starts running around. You laugh at his actions and get up, standing next to Minho.

“You're good” he chuckles as well as he goes and chase Yoogeun. “Come here little rascal.”

For a few good minutes the boys chase each other, Yoogeun obviously winning the fights they get into and you just sit on the couch, watching them wear themselves out. Suddenly you notice the time and clear your throat. “Shouldn't we prepare some food?” Minho looks up as he's laying flatted out on the floor, Yoogeun on top of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter