Taemin (6) Beautiful

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking into your eyes, all he sees is sadness. Eventhough you’re smiling and your words say different, your eyes speak the truth – you’re hurt. Everyday he finds the same: your beautiful eyes are always watery, trying hard to hold back the tears that want to escape for whatever reason. He wants to know what is what makes you feel like this.

“Taemin?” a voice snaps him back to reality.

“Uh yes?” he mumbles, not fully back to real world just yet.

“Can you show the class the move we’ve learned last week?” your dance teacher asks. Tilting your head to the side you notice he’s a little distracted. Normally Taemin would be very concentrated during dance class, but lately something seems to be bothering him. Little do you know you are what’s bothering him..

~ x ~

“Hey Tae!” you call for him while running after him. Dance practice just ended and you haven’t spoken to him for a while so you decided it’s time to catch up.

He turns around and he sees you hurrying to catch up on him. A smile appears on his face – you’re so beautiful. A blush makes his cheeks turn pinkish and he awkwardly rubs the back of his head. “Hey ___-ah.” You’ve been friends ever since the first dance lesson and from the beginning he thought you’re beautiful – breathtaking. Around you he finds it hard to form words, to move properly and to think clearly. “You uh, you were really good out there! You amaze me every time” he blushes and with the last words he casts his eyes downwards to his feet.

“Thank you” you giggle, “but you’re truly amazing. I wish I could dance like you~” you say excitingly.

“Ya! You’re good in your own unique way” Taemin cooes, trying to cheer you up when he sees your face turn into a frown. What exactly is it you’re hiding?

The both of you stop walking and sit down on a low brick wall.
A comfortable silent surrounds you and you hear Taemin heave a deep sigh.

“Say ___-ah?” he breathes out after a few moments of silence, nerves sounding through his voice.

“Hmm?” you mumble as you’re fiddling with your fingers. Your eyes are still casted downwards and an unpleasant feeling fills your body and mind like it always does.

“How are you? I mean, how are you really?”

A little taken back by his words your eyes start to get teary again. Never had someone asked you how you are – not in this sincere way Taemin does.

“There’s more – right?” Taemin also has his eyes casted downwards, afraid of seeing your watery eyes.

You slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter