Key (1) Bad Boy?

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a group of giggling girls whom are chattering loudly walk into the school cafeteria you know what time it is. The boys surrounded by the girls walk with such grace and straight postures that it’s almost intimidating. The five boys, known by their badboy-ish reputation, laugh along and their melodic laughs make the cafeteria go silence. Everyone’s eyes are pointed at the entrance and when the girls disappear into different direction, the boys just stand there mesmerizing every single person in the room.

At the left there’s Onew – the leader of the group. With his round face and his bangs covering up his eyes slightly giving him a young vibe he looks the most innocent of all of them but appearances are deceptive. The boy often skips school and is known for cheating at everything that is competitive.
Next to him is Taemin – the youngest of the five. With his plump lips and flawless skin he looks the most feminine and fragile. He’s known for his mischievous behavior though, deceiving classmate’s into doing his homework and giving teachers excuses for not showing up or not doing any exams.
In the middle there’s Jonghyun – the muscular one. With his strong features and hair dyed in several colors he makes all the girls fall for him. When he flashes his famous smile, girls will giggle and some even faint.
The comes Minho – the athlete amongst them. As captain of the school soccer team he’s known for his endurance and practically the whole cheerleader team chases him during the day. You can say he’s the most innocent of them all, seeing there’s not a single bad thing he has ever done.
Last but not least there’s Key – his perfectly kitty-like bowed lips and blond hair emphasize his natural beauty. His freckles giving him a slight innocent look but deep down the kid is way too mischievous. Just like Jonghyun girls fall for him whenever he struts through the hallways, flashing grins and giving them winks like there’s no tomorrow.

You sigh. Why is Key so damn perfect?
His blond bangs covers one of his eyes and as he throws his head to push his hair aside like that, his eyes lock with yours for a moment. You choke on your sandwich and your friend sitting next to you turns to you, patting your back. “You alright?”

Your cheeks burning and turning a bright red you look down to your plate, nodding to reassure your friend you’re alright. Quickly taking a gulp of your drink you mentally scold yourself. When you look up again you see him still looking at you. His well-known confident charisma is replaced by what seems like a worried expression. You close your eyes and with a small smile you nod – you’re not even sure why you’re doing that, like the kid would even care if you’re alright or not. Quickly you duck your head down again. Besides, for all you know he’s not even looking at you, though his glare is awfully penetrating.

What you don’t know is that the noisy girls around him before started to frustrate him. Even though he’s used to be surrounded by many people he just really wanted them to go right then. He too needs space and air. He couldn’t be more happier when Jonghyun told them to go – finally.
Then, when he saw you coughing like that a feeling of concern washed over him. Trying to figure out if you’re alright he kept looking at you and when you flashed him a small smile and nodded he felt relieved – glad you’re alright. He flashed you a smile back but it wasn’t for your eyes to see since you duck your head back down again.

~ x ~

Following your gaze your friend chuckles. “I should’ve known.” When you don’t respond she snaps her fingers in front of your face, snapping you back to reality. “Ya! He’s long gone, what are you staring at” she laughs. As you sna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter