Taemin (2) Bubble bath

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh hey ___-ah” Minho smiles as he opens the door to almost bump into you. “We’re just leaving. Catching a movie, want to join us?” and smiles. Looking over his shoulder you see three of the four left members behind him, pouting as you miss your favorite. “Looking for Tae? He’ll be back in a minute” and ruffles your hair.

“I’ll just wait then” and smile to the other boys who are passing you now. “Have fun!”

“Make yourself at home” Onew quickly blurts before you close the door. And you do. You plop down on the couch and turn on the TV, hiding your feet under legs as you curl up on the couch. A few moments later you receive a message from Taemin, telling you he’s on his way home. Excited as you are, you let out a small shriek before replying.

You haven’t seen him in a while seeing SHINee’s busy promoting and going back and forth to give performances. Your relationship has been quite stable since the moment it began and you have been open to each other about how you feel regarding your situation. He really makes sure to let you know you’re very special to him everytime he sees you~

You hear the doorknob turn and a smile appears on your face. You jump up to run into him, hugging him ‘till he can breath no more. He chuckles. “Aigoo, pabo. Missed you too” and kisses you on the lips. The scent and warmth brought with this kiss you have missed so much.

“Are you tired?” you ask, walking in front as you enter the living room.

“Hmm” he hums, smiling sweetly at your pout. “But I feel better seeing you again” he cheesy adds, sticking out his tongue as he does. He knows how much you hate cheesiness nonetheless he can’t help to tease you with it from time to time.

“Did you eat?” you ask worried, looking at his tired figure. He nods and stretches out his arms while yawning.

“I’m going to take a bath, hoping it soothes my sore muscles.”

You walk over to him and kiss his lips again. “I’ll be watching TV” you smile and turn away to plop down on the couch again. He chuckles as you do so and makes his way to the bathroom.

After another fifteen minutes of Taemin rummaging around and crossing the hallway between the bathroom and bedroom back and forth it’s finally silent. You wonder what took him so long to get himself ready to take a bath but shrug it away. Taemin often shows extravagance behavior so whatever reason he took him so long you don’t want to know. You giggle at that thought and absentmindedly switch between the channels.

Another ten minutes past and suddenly your hear Taemin call out for you. “Coming!” and you make your way to the bathroom, openi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter