Taemin (3) Already taken

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah it's fine Minnie~” you giggle as he pouts.

“But I can always-”

“Nope. The couch is mine tonight” you laugh, already plopping down on the couch that's been made up like a bed.

You've been dating Taemin since a few weeks and tonight you had a movie night with him and the other members (with the exception of Jonghyun due to his recovery). Seeing they all sleep in a one person bed one of the two should sleep on the couch. You insisted sleeping on the couch, seeing you don't like to share a room with a 'stranger' and now he's trying to change your mind.

“But ____-ah” he starts.

“No buts, hush! Go to your bedroom, you should go to sleep” you giggle, getting up from the couch and pushing him to his room.

“Aish, you're so stubborn” he laughs. He softly presses his lips to your forehead, wishing you goodnight.

“Goodnight Minnie~”

You make your way back to the couch, crawling under the sheets and pulling them up, burying your head into the pillow. For a while you just snuggle and try to find the right spot to sleep.
After a couple of times twisting and twirling you finally manage to find the most comfortable sleeping position and you drift off to sleep.

~ xxx ~

After being absent for a few weeks now he finally returns back to their dorm, joining the other members for the final promotions – and most of all; right on time to celebrate their fifth anniversary. He opens the door and carefully places his bags down, noticing the quietness and darkness in the dorm. On his toes he walks into the living room, finding it empty. If he just had looked a bit closer he would've find a sleeping figure on the couch.

Jonghyun sighs and watches the time – it's just before midnight and he's anything but tired. The last couple of weeks he's been spending hanging around here and there, he got enough rest. He decides he'd just watch some TV, he'll get sleep eventually. Turning the TV on he plops down, only to jump up again.

“Ya! What the-”

As he looks down he sees you lying on the couch, confusing him. Who are you? What are you doing here? Why are you on the couch?

He holds his breath as you open your eyes, rubbing them and groaning in displeasure.

~ xxx ~

You slowly open your eyes, rubbing them a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter