Taemin (5, ft. Key) Cupcakes

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re such an idiot Taemin” you chuckle as you wipe away some flower of his face.

“I’m trying my best here for you” he chuckles as he lets you clean his face. You peck his lips as if you’re thanking him.

“I know.”

Suddenly an other member walks into the kitchen, peeking over your shoulder to see what you’re up to. “Oeh, cupcakes!” Key exclaims, clapping his hands. “Can I help ___-ah?” he pouts cutely, trying to convince you with some aegyo (even without the aegyo you would give in seconds, the boy’s just too cute).

“No!” Taemin immediately blurts out. He gets a hit to his chest from you as you see Key’s face sadden.

“Don’t be so mean Minnie~”

“Can’t you hang out with Jjong-hyung?” Taemin says, a little annoyed. You and him barely spent time together and when you do, there’s always someone else around. He just wants you to himself, is that so weird?

“Jjong doesn’t want me around either..” Key says softly, flipping his hair.

“Ahw come on Minnie~ let kitty play along” you smile. Taemin burst into laughter as he sees Key’s face drop even more.

“Kitty?” he asks flustered. Only Jonghyun calls him th- right.

“His nickname for you isn’t really a secret Key” Taemin laughs, wiping away the tear that escaped his eye. “Fine, you can help us.”

With a blushing face Key puts on an apron and starts helping you to make the cupcakes.

“So now we just have to wait~” you say while clapping your hands. “I can’t wait to decorate them.” Taemin ruffles your hair at your cuteness while Key absently plays with his bangs. You notice how the boy’s mood hasn’t been as bright as normally and you try to think of a way to cheer him up.

“Kibum-ah?” you ask, your voice going higher at then end.

“Hmm?” he looks up and startles as he sees your face being so close.

“Will you make me a cupcake?” you smile brightly. “Oh! And we should make Jonghyun one too~” you add in surprise.

Key blinks his eyes a few times before coming back to senses. “Uhm, sure?” Slowly a smile appears on his face and you can’t help to poke his nose.

“Yay!”

~ x ~

After waiting for a while the cupcakes are finally finished and you can’t wait to make some pretty cupcakes!

You settle down at the table while Key settles himself down on the other side. Taemin stays at the sink, working his cupcakes whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter