Key (3) Think before you act

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This isn't the first time he does such thing, you really shouldn't give in whenever he comes and apologizes ____, he'll do it again.”

“You don't get it.. I really love him” you sob, taking the tissue your best friend is handing you.

“I know you do, but he's not making you happy by doing this, is he?”

You and Kibum had a fight again – it was such a huge fight Kibum yelled at you that it's over between the two of you. He has done this before. He'd gotten so mad he yelled and screamed you're through and he left. After a week and a half he came back to you, apologizing, saying he didn't mean what he'd said and he had said it because he was angry. You'd trusted him and somewhat understood what he was saying – sometimes you too get so mad that you say things you don't mean – and you got back together.

And that's exactly what happened this time. Last time, you went to your best friend to cry, to talk about it and to stuff yourself with ice cream until you felt better. So here you are today, at your best friend's place, stuffing your face with ice cream. Only this time you're not starting to feel better for some reason.

“I don't think he'll come back and apologize though” you sniff, wiping the tears that are falling away.

“Why do you think so?”

“I don't know, I just got this feeling..” and a shiver runs down your spine.

“You and your feelings” she chuckles lightly before wrapping her arm around your shoulder and hug you closely.

-x-x-x-

After three weeks you still haven't heard anything of him yet and you're scared to contact him first. What if he really is done with you? What if he already moved on and has a new girlfriend? Deciding that it really doesn't matter – because if you don't contact him you don't hear a thing from him and if you do contact him and he happens to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter