Taemin (4) Protective

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taeminnie~!” you yell as you run up to him. In your run you trip over you own feet and stumble a few steps before you fall into Taemin’s arms. With a red face you look up to him, seeing him raising his eyebrows.

“Ya! You’re so clumsy ___-ah, watch out” he scolds as he helps you to your feet again.

“I’m sorry. I was just happy to see you~” you pout and peck his cheek. “Thank you for catching me though.” He laughs and ruffles your hair.

“Just be careful okay? What’s your next class?”

“Ugh, I have a history test next period and to top that my last period is PE” you whine. Taemin takes your hand and intertwines your fingers as you make your way through the school.

“Ahw, poor you” and chuckles. He knows how much you hate PE. You’re too clumsy to do any sports and to make things even better; most of your classmates are like athletes. They’re good in whatever sports that you have to do during PE which makes it even harder for you to get through that class. You sigh and turn to Taemin.

“I have to go this way, wish me luck” you smile sadly as you give him a quick kiss.

“Good luck ___-ah! You can do it. Fighting!” he cheers, holding up his fist. “I’ll pick you up after school!” he yells but he’s unsure if you even heard that.

The history test was a disaster. It’s not that you didn’t study enough – heck, if there was anything you have been doing lately it was studying. But being so focused and tired made you turn blank when the teacher handed you your test and with the first question you knew you were going to fail.

There weren’t even multiple choice questions, just open questions where you had to write half an essay to answer it. Seeing nothing came to your mind you just wrote some rubbish down in the hope to get some points for at least trying.

As for now you have other things to worry about.. PE. You sigh as you put your books away into your locker, getting your bag with clothes and shoes out of it. With a frown on your face you make your way to the dressing room. Totally flooded in your own pity you open a door to find at least eight boys looking at you with wide eyes, hiding as much as possible by covering their bodies with their clothes – or one another.
 

You look up as one of them clears his throat. “AH! Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I’m-” and you run out of the room, closing the door behind you. Your face is bright red and you bury it in your hands. “Aish, so embarrassing.” As you walk up to the girls room looking down at your feet to hide your red face you bump into someone. “Ya! Oh, Taemin, hi!”

“____-ah? What happened to you?” he looks worried at you, seeing your red cheeks and flustered expression.

“Hey ____-ah, you like what you saw?” one of boys appears, chuckling as he pats your shoulder. Taemin narrows his eyes.

“What happened ____?” he asks again, this time a little more stern.

“I- accidentally walked into the boys dressing room.”

“You what?” he exclaims, maybe a little too loud. “How- no. Nevermind” he shrugs, rubbing the back of his head. He’s not jealous, not at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter