JongKey (1) Just the two of them

SHINee Scenarios/Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo~” Key’s voice echoes through the dorm with no respond waiting for him. He throws his shoes off and dragging his bag he makes his way to the living room. There he finds him on the couch: half sitting half lying, his legs stretched out, one arm covering his eyes and a book resting on his chest rising and falling with the rhythm of his breathing. Key chuckles at the sight of his boyfriend and puts his bag down. Even after a tiring day such as today Jonghyun manages to make him a little vibrant again.
He walks over to him and takes the book, putting the book marker at the page it’s open and puts it away. For a moment he disappears into his and Taemin’s bedroom but soon comes back with a blanket and pillow.

Softly and carefully he lifts Jonghyun’s head earning a groan and he turns, his face close to Key now. Key chuckles and pecks his cheek. Pulling the blanket over his body he leaves Jonghyun resting, giving him time to rummage in the kitchen to prepare tonight’s dinner.

~x~

“Hyung, is that yo-” Jonghyun walks into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. As he lets his eyes adjust to the lights he sees Key, making him stop talking and his face brightens.

“Good morning” Key chuckles sarcastically, chopping the last vegetables.

“It smells good kitty~” Jonghyun sings, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend small waist. Snuggling his face into his neck he kisses the back of it and pulls away. A smile appears on both their faces, happy to see each other outside their busy schedules. “How was your day?” Jonghyun asks as he helps Key to finish cooking dinner.

“Ya~” the feline boy whines. “It was so exhausting and I couldn’t do it even after repeating it again and again” and pouts. Jonghyun chuckles and nudges him, telling him to not be so hard on himself. By the time they’re ready with the food the others gathered around the dining table to enjoy their meal.

~x~

“Jjong! Just go already” Key chuckles as Onew and Minho wait for him in the car. Impatiently they honk the horn and as Jonghyun gives him kiss number seven he waves him goodbye.

The younger one sighs and closes the door, mentally preparing himself for cleaning the mess the members left behind. They came home, ate and left again, except for him and Taemin. He sees the maknae running around, gathering the empty and dirty plates placing them on the sink as he almost trips. “Pabo! Be careful” Key whines, taking some stuff Taemin is holding. Taemin blushes and hides his eyes under his bangs, not wanting to be scold at. Key chuckles and with his free hand he pokes the kid telling him to keep on walking.

After they cleaned the table and kitchen they spent their evening lazily on the couch, playing some games and watching dramas.
Key always found a way to entertain himself and get through the evenings and nights and having Taemin right with him for once is really nice. He can’t help to feel the tiredness taking over his body and as his small eyes slowly shut, he slowly drifts away with the sound of the television and Taemin’s giggle in the background.

~x~

As the lead vocalist comes home it’s his turn to find a sleeping boyfriend – though he still has to find him as he only sees Taemin sitting (or should he say lying) on the couch watching television.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter