I want you back

I was stupid

A/N HELLO! I'm sorry I didn't update on sunday. I was too tired and lazy to do anything. I'm sorry this is short and please excuse the mistakes. I'll update after I clean my room which would take about 2 hours or so. I decided to call my subbies the PandaDragonz because apparently if Tao and Kris have babies they will have a body of a panda and eyes and wings as a dragon. Okay, I'm done talking.

WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE!

TAO’S POV

      Goddamn it. These stupid tears won’t stop! I hate this. I hate the world. I hate everybody. I hate myself. I hate Park Chanyeol. I hate Kris. I-I love Kris.... My heart just breaks into a million of pieces every time I think of him. I miss his touch, kiss, hug, warmth. I miss HIM. I guess, this is what you get for being blinded by love. It hurts.

   I suddenly hear the door open and turned my head to see Xiumin hyung and Chen hyung. I can’t help but feel jealous seeing them hold hands and being happy with each other while I’m over here sobbing my eyes out. Does that sound cold?  Baozi-hyung ran up to me and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. My tears were dropping onto his shirt but he didn’t seem to care. Chen gege was caressing my hair comfortingly.

“Hyung...” I said while lifting up my head.

   He didn’t say anything but gave me a sympathetic smile. I turned to the other and he gave me the same smile. I guess I should tell them the story.

 After telling them story, I was crying once again in Xiumin gege’s and Chen gege’s arms like a child. They didn’t say anything but their expression said everything. I feel like a worthless piece of who doesn’t deserve to live in this word. Ha..Look at me, I’m becoming emo. NO! I can’t think those thoughts. .

“I still love him hyung.” I managed to say.

“I know you do.” Xiumin hyung said.

KRIS’S POV

No...

I watched him walk out the door.

I couldn’t grab him and stop him, because I understand that he needs time.

I need him back.

But Chanyeol...

! Ever since that hyper happy virus somehow managed to comeback into my life, everything has been going wrong.

I love Tao and I know it.

I love Chanyeol though....I think?

I’m losing my mind. Most importantly, I’m losing my Tao.

I walked back to the couch and just sat there, staring off to space while tears were building up and falling down rapidly. Time went by pretty fast and it was already 4:00. A lot of questions were going all over my head like...

Are you okay?

Have you eaten yet?

Where are you going?

Did you bring your jacket?

You know I sill love you right?

I feel pathetic and horrible. I know I should feel that way.

I need to hold him here in my arms and whisper calming words in his ear or kiss him passionately in the rain like in those cheesy movies. Things I should’ve done with him. Huang Zitao, if you could only hear me, I just want let you know that I’m truly deeply sorry and I love you...Please comeback. Suddenly, a loud harsh knock was heard on the front door.

“YOU BASTARD OPEN THE DOOR!” I could recognize that voice anywhere, Luhan. .

I walked up to the door slowly hoping I won’t die today. Who wouldn’t be afraid of him? He’s like a spawn of satan trapped inside of a innocent looking body. I reached for the gold door knob and turned it. Next thing I knew, I was on the floor with a bloody lip and a stingy feeling on my left cheek.

“YOU !” He stomped inside and stared at me like I was the most disgusting thing on earth.

“Lulu, calm down.” A boy with rainbow colored went inside and grabbed Luhan’s wrist.

”Be quiet Sehun!” He turned to the younger making him look at the ground with a scared expression. “HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO TAO!”

“I...I don’t know...” I sighed and covered my face with my hand. Today is just not my day.

He scoffed. “You don’t know? You sound like a 13 year old!” He said.
“How the could you do that to Tao?! Do you know how long he has been crying for you! YOU MOTHERER!"

“Let’s go.” Sehun said and dragged Luhan out of the house.

I watched them slam the door harshly with wide eyes and brought my knees close to my chest. Maybe they’re right. I am an . I am a bad lover. Getting back together with Chanyeol was the worst idea. I never wanted to hurt Tao but hearing all of this makes me feel like I don’t deserve him. No...I need to get him back. I will get him back. Tao, wait for me. I’ll make it up to you!

No one’s Pov

Luhan and Sehun stormed out the front door and walked to Xiumin’s house since Xiumin texted them saying that Tao left Kris’s house. The couple were both relieved that he left but they knew the younger would run back to that motherer. They knocked on the door and heard footsteps coming towards the door.

“Hey Luhan hyung.” The chubby boy said.

“Hey. How’s Tao?”

“He’s still crying.”

“I’ll try to talk to him.”

They Hunhan couple went inside and kicked off their shoes.

“Tao.” Luhan walked into the living room and sat next to Tao who was crying and hiding his face in a pillow.

He grunted as a response.

“Xiumin called me and told me the story. Are you okay?” He caressed the younger’s hair.

“No.” He mumbled.

“It’s okay.” The older scooted closer and hugged Tao.

The other three walked to the couch and hugged the younger.