Me+You=Baby?!

I was stupid

             Kris was left there bewildered and a little confused. How the hell does a man get pregnant? Did Buddha suddenly give them ovaries? Questions were filling up Kris's mind. Thinking about that little child forming in Tao's tummy makes him wonder why in the world did he ever cheat on him? Tao was perfect. As cheesy as it sounds, even though he has his flaws, that's what makes him perfect. Back to reality the taller stared at the younger who looked irritated and pissed off. Well who wouldn't be pissed off? The man who hurt him was in front of him begging for forgiveness like a desperate child he is.

 

             "H-how." Kris cleared his throat. "How does a guy get pregnant?!" He asked

          "I don't know. One day I woke to find out that I have ovaries. But...boy version...if that's what you call it. YOU SHOULD KNOW! YOUR PARENTS ARE BOTH GUYS!" Tao exclaims.

           "I..." Kris was lost for words. He was excited and happy but he couldn't bring himself to show it. Maybe it was because he was shocked.

         "Look, if you don't want to keep it then you could leave right now." Tao said, snapping him out of his thoughts. 

          "Wait! I want to keep the baby." The taller said looking straight into Tao's dark brown eyes. 

   Tao nodded, feeling relieved that he wanted to keep their child. Whoa. He's going to be a mom..or dad...whatever you want to think. Before, they talked about having children after they were married but we know that plan kind of...yeah.

          "Are you still going to stay here or are you coming home with me?" Kris asked.

          "I don't know." Tao replied. Home... Oh how he missed his lovely house. He didn't know what to do at the moment. Do you know how awkward the atmosphere would be back home? He thought about it for the second. He can't always stay with Suho. They have their own life and they need their privacy. Oh yeah, Lay was pretty desperate for their privacy. Not that he hated Tao staying with them, but his "little friend" would get excited and Suho would reject him because of the Panda in the other room sleeping. 

         "Just let me have time to think about it." He sighed. 

         "If you need me to pick you up just call. I have to go to work." Kris whispered. He leaned forward to hug him, but Tao laid his hand on his tone chest, feeling his fast beating heart. Kris understood and just took Tao's small hand and kissed the back of his palm.

         "I'll be back my love. I love you and don't you forget that." Kris said sincerely. Tao couldn't take it anymore. Tears streamed down from his white flawless skin. His heart beat 10 times faster. Kris kissed his tears away and this time Tao didn't stop him. He loved every kiss that was placed on his face. He missed this kind of treatment. He felt loved and wanted. Was he really important to Kris's life? Kris placed a soft kiss on top of Tao's cat like lips and hugged him tightly. Tao could feel Kris's tears falling onto his neck. He didn't bother letting go of Tao. It was like he afraid of him running away. Tao couldn't move his arms to wrap around him. It was like his arms didn't trust the man in front of him. 


         "Oh my gosh..." Suho whispered as he wiped away his tears with Lay's shirt.

         "Suho I don't think we should be doing this." Lay said and placed his hand on top of his lover's.

         "Shut up let me enjoy this moment. Wait. My phone!" Suho grabbed his cell phone and started taking multiple pictures of the Taoris couple hugging. The younger could only shake his head and just let his boyfriend do whatever.

         "What if we get caught?" 

         "Lay just shush right now!" Lay "tsked" and crossed his arms.


         "Do you see him?" Chanyeol said in the phone.

         "Yeah..." Baekhyun whispered, looking at the couple who were crying. Why did he have to kill him? They both looked so happy to hold each other. Why did he have to be in the mess? 

         "Good Hyung. I know you'll do well. I love you Baekkie~" Chanyeol cooed over the phone. Baekhyun tell that the complements were laced with fake. It hurt him.

        "...I love you too Chanyeol..." He hung up the phone and aimed his gun towards Tao's head. 'I'm sorry' 

 

A/N DUN DUN DUN!!! Hey hey body every!!! Just a short update. HAve you guys listened to Got7? I love freaking Bam Bam XD He just looks so adorable!!! Ahem...yeah..okay bye...