Park Chanyeol?

I was stupid
A/N Hello guys! I'm finally all better now and I have time to make stories ^v^ I hope this chapter makes up for it, please excuse the mistakes it's like 1:01 and I would usually sleep at 10 so I'm super duper tired..... I do think you guys are going to kill me afterwards for this chapter... -_-" I'm trying to think of a name for my subscribers. Got any ideas?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
           
 
           Kris was finally back home and asleep in the bedroom while Tao was downstairs and cleaning the kitchen. They were once again, ignoring each other. No “hi” or “I love you.” It was still paining him. He just wanted to run into his arms and feel his warmth, instead he was doing he dishes. Cleaning did help him forget about his problems, so it became his OCD. Suddenly, a strange noise interrupted his thoughts. It was Kris’s phone. He dried his hands and looked at the notification. It was a text from a blocked number. Might be an important text right? He unlocked the phone and opened the message.
 
Wufan~ Can you come over? I miss you T-T
                     -Chanyeollie ;)
 
           Chanyeol? As in Park Chanyeol? He was Kris’s first boyfriend in college. Tao scrolled up and read the other messages.  The messages were inappropriate, telling what they wanted to do to each other and the pictures were just...inappropriate as well. Some of their conversations were just cheesy and cliche. Things that Kris would never say to Tao. He called the number and waited for the person to answer.
 
“Hello Wufan! I missed you so much. When are you coming over again?”
 
            He quickly hanged up the phone and set it down on the counter gently. His eyes were widened and tears were falling down. Why would he cheat? Tao would do everything just to please him. Sure he was a little touchy but, he had never done anything to hurt the older one. He felt heartbroken, worthless, insecure, and most importantly, angry. Tao walked upstairs and laid down gently on the bed so he wouldn’t wake up the cheater his boyfriend. Kris thought the younger was fast asleep so he slowly got up from the bed and walked downstairs to talk to a certain someone. Tao quickly got up and stayed behind the door, listening to the conversation.
 
“Hey baby, sorry I didn’t answer your last call.”
 
“You know I’ll be there.”
 
“Of course I love you. I would cross the sea for you, I would take a bullet for you.....I would do anything for you.”
 
“Goodnight. I love you.”
 
            There were more tears forming in his eyes. He heard Kris’s footsteps so he laid back down on the bed and covered his face with the blanket. Kris came back into the room and laid down on the bed with his back facing the heartbroken boy. Stop crying Tao, stop crying...the panda thought. He finally fell asleep but with tears still rolling down his face.
 
            The next morning, Tao finally woke up. He walked into the bathroom to freshen up and walked downstairs to grab an apple for breakfast with a cold glass of water. For some odd reason he wasn’t feeling hungry. He wasn’t feeling anything except for depression and heartbreak. Tao grabbed the small kitchen knife to cut apple, he carefully cut the apple into small peices but accidently made a cut on his finger, making it start bleeding and drip on the sink.
 
“!” He washed away the blood and a band-aid from under the sink. 
 
             He stared at the kitchen knife and thought Does cutting really take the pain away? Tao took the knife and slowly brought it up to his wrist and making a small cut.
 
“WHAT THE HELL!” He tossed the knife across the room and grabbed a napkin to wipe the blood.
 
          Tao, you’re going insane...He thought and sat down on the ground, bringing his knees close to his chest. Tears were falling down, hitting his grey sweat pants.  His wrist was stinging and still bleeding but, instead of trying to make the bleeding stop, he just stared at the dripping liquid falling down onto his sweats, leaving a stain.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
“Hey babe I’m home.” Kris entered into Chanyeol’s apartment.
 
         A black squared couch was set on the side of the wall, a 55‘ inch flat screen TV in front of the couch, picture frames of family members hanging on the wall, a icicle like chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, Japanese lanterns hanging by the window, and beige colored walls.
 
“Hey! Did you leave while he was sleeping again?” A tall boy with dark hair ran up to Kris and pecked him on the lips.
 
“Yeah. As always.” He smiled and brought his “boyfriend” to the couch.
 
“I don’t understand why you can’t break up with him and live with me.” Chanyeol pouted.
 
“You know why because-”
 
“Yeah yeah. You still have feelings for him and you’re waiting for the feelings to go away.” he rolled his eyes.
 
“I promise you. I’ll leave as soon as possible.” He pecked him on the lips again.
 
“I can make you fall for me more.” He said seductively.
 
“What do you have in mind?” Kris smirked.
 
“The usual.” The slightly smaller boy jumped on him and kissed him rather sloppy and lustfully.
 
Why are you feeling bad Kris? You love Chanyeol don’t you?
 
 What about Tao. He’s does everything for you. 
 
But Chanyeol, he was my first.....
 
Tao was there for you for 3 years but Chanyeol left you here.
 
SHUT UP BRAIN! We always have this argument!
 
 Kris just shook his head and brought Chanyeol onto his lap.
 
I’ll have Kris wrapped around my finger again. He’ll be mine once again, even if it meant killing Tao. Chanyeol thought.
 
(A/N I'm sorry for making Chanyeol evil!)