Close friends

I was stupid
“Whoa Tao! Eat slowly! You look like a freaking pig.” Xiumin said while giving Tao a cold glass of water. 
 
“Hehe s-sorry.” He gladly took the glass and drank the water.
 
“So Tao. Do you have something to do later on?” Luhan asked and gave a innocent smile.
 
“Umm...Well, I have to clean the house, organize the closet, buy new-”
 
“No, you’re hanging out with us whether you like it or not. ” Luhan pouted and crossed his arms.
 
“B-but-”
 
“C’mon Tao! Just this once?” Lay asked with a gentle smile.
 
“Fine.” He sighed and continued eating.
 
They brought him to a a restaurant where they sell baked pastries and and candies. Yes, Tao and Luhan were like hyper active bunnies jumping around the whole place picking their favorite baked goods. The walls were painted baby pink with white stripes, there were small book shelves filled with classic books, fruit like chairs, and white round tables.
 
“Ya Luhan calm down! Aren’t you a little too old to be acting like this?” Xiumin yelled.
 
“Hey, body of a man and a soul like a child.” Luhan kissed his fist and raised it up in the air.
 
“Tch~ more like a body of a 13 year old.” The Baozi rolled his eyes.
 
“Lay gege can I get this one?” Tao pointed out a panda like chocolate cupcake.
.
“Why is it when there’s something that looks like a panda, you want to buy it?” Lay asked while taking out his wallet.
 
“Panda instincts?” Tao smiled and shrugged.
 
“I want bubbletea!” Luhan yelled.
 
Lay went up to the cashier and payed for all the sweets. He gave the two “kids” their stuff and led them to an empty table.
 
“Thank you Lay gege but, you didn’t have to pay for me.” Tao said while munching on his cupcake cutely.
 
“No worries! It was pretty cheap.” He smiled.
 
“Thanks for the drink Lay.” Luhan said, giving his innocent smile.
 
“Like I said, no worries.” He ruffled both their hair.
 
They all continued to eat, talk and laugh. Tao felt happy once again to be surrounded by his geges. It’s been a while since they ever went out, like a whole group. Tao’s laughter slowly began to die once he looked at his watch.
 
“I-I got to go. I still need to do a lot of errands.” He got up but a certain Baozi stopped him.
 
“We’ll help!”
 
“W-what!”
 
“Yeah! You can’t go by yourself! There are rapists everywhere my dear boy.” Luhan said while pinching his cheeks.
 
“But-”
 
“No but’s. We are going! Let’s go.” Xiumin cleaned the table and threw away the trash.
 
They all walked outside and began walking to grocery store nearby. They all went inside and began to search for the right ingredients. Xiumin dragged him to the vegetable area and grabbed the right ingredients. They had to call Kyungsoo for professional help, but Kai was yelling in the back begging for his attention. The two boy rolled their eyes and decided to get any random vegetable they can get.  In the other hand,  Lay was chasing Luhan around the meat section. Luhan got out of hand and wanted to get ice cream so he started screaming and whining. 
 
“TAO! XIUMIN! HELP ME! I’M GETTING CHASED BY A UNICORN!!!” Luhan said while running into Tao’s arms.
 
“I SWEAR LUHAN-” Lay said only to get interrupted by Xiumin.
 
“Stop yelling! Let’s just hurry up so we can help this panda cook.” Xiumin said while patting the panda’s head.
 
It took them 2 hours to get the right stuff because a certain, baby faced gege had to run around the store again and whine like a little baby for ice cream. They paid for the stuff and went back to Tao’s house and began cooking. Xiumin was cutting the meat, Luhan was boiling the water and mixing the ingredients together, Lay was cutting the vegetables, and Tao was sitting on the counter top watching them. He looked at his watch. I hope he comes home early he thought. 
 
“Taozi~ can you set up the table?” Luhan said.
 
“Sure.” He jumped off the counter and went to the drawer to get the forks, spoons, and plates.
 
“Dinner’s ready.” Xiumin brought the big pot of soup to the table.
 
Tao was sitting in between Xiumin and Luhan, while Lay was sitting next to Xiumin.
 
“Thank you guys for cooking this meal.” The red haired boy said while smiling.
 
“No problem. It’s been a while since we ate dinner like this.” Lay said.
 
“I remember we used to always walk home from school and eat dinner at Xiumin’s house. The boy hogged most of the food.” Luhan laughed followed by the unicorn and panda.
 
“HEY! It’s not my fault.....” He said while pouting.
 
“This is why you’re so chubby.” Lay said while pinching his cheeks.
 
Tao took a spoon full of meat and rice. The three boys leaned forward to see the panda's expression. He looked at them with widened his eyes. It was delicious. It wasn't as good as the way Kyungsoo made it, but it was really good. They flavor was tingling in his mouth with hint of saltiness, but in a good way. The meat was soft which really went well with the steamed rice. The gege's looked at each other.
 
"How is it?" Xiumin asked.
 
"Gege, It's really good!" He shoved another spoonful in his mouth.
 
"Aww! My little panda eats well~ It some more." He pinched his cheeks and gave him another bowl of soup.
 
 
They all finished their dinner and sat on the couch to watch an comedy movie. Laughs filled the living room. Half way through the movie,Tao fell asleep and was laying on the couch like a baby. He was his thumb and his knees were close to his chest. The other three laughed and made Lay carry the “baby” the his room and tucked him in. They all gave him a quick peck on the cheek and cleaned up the mess before they left. The boy smiled and went back to dreamland.
 
The little 17 year old panda boy was sitting by himself the cafeteria, poking his food and staring outside the window. He didn’t have friends because he looked scary. They would make fun of him pick him last for any sport. A baby faced boy with honey colored hair went to his table and sat next to him. He looked like a freshman for sure.
 
“Hello. My name is Luhan. You looked pretty lonely so I decided to sit here. Is it okay with you?” He said with a smile.
 
“Umm...sure?”
 
“You look so cute like a panda!” He brought his hand up to the boy’s face and started pinching his cheeks. 
 
The panda boy widened his eyes and slapped his hand away.
“Hey! That’s no way to treat your superior.” He pouted.
 
“You’re a senior?!”
 
“Yep.” He smiled.
 
“Luhan hyung!” A boy with chubby cheeks yelled, followed by a boy who had a brown hair with a unicorn necklace. 
 
“Hey! This is Tao.” He patted his back.
 
The boy stood up and bowed 90 degrees. “Hello. My name is Tao.”
 
“I’m Xiumin, and this unicorn right here Lay.” He pointed at him with his thumb.
 
“Hello. You look like a Panda.” Lay grabbed the younger’s cheeks.
 
“Ya! You’re making him uncomfortable!” Luhan said while grabbing Tao and hugging him protectively. The panda could only widen his eyes and make his body stiff.
 
“Let’s be good friends.” Luhan said and held out his hand.
 
“Y-yeah.” He shook his hand and smiled.
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Hello guy! I'm sorry that I didn't update sooner but I had a good reason! I was grounded from using the laptop... I some how convinced my mom to let me use the computer again. As soon as I got it, I started typing hecka fast so I'm sorry about the mistakes. Get ready for the drama on the next chapter. I am sorry if I break the Taoris feels so please don't kill me T-T Please tell me how you think about the story so far? I'm thinking it's getting off topic really...But, I didn't want Tao to be depressed yet. Yeah 20 subbies! Thank you guys >w<  It may be little to you guys but to me, I feel like I accomplished something...okay, I'm over exaggerating..