Where is MY Tao?

I was stupid

                      Kris groaned as the sunlight woke him up. He looked at the time. It was 12 pm. He just realized that he had slept more than 14 hours. What happened? All he could remember is drinking in the bar, alone and complaining to Kai and punching him on the face. He chuckled at the thought and stood up to go to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom, he went downstairs to eat something. He looked around the living room, looking at the hanging pictures, the books on the shelf by the TV, and Tao's collection of pandas on the coffee table. Oh how he missed him so much. If only he could find him and beg on his knees and pray to Buddha for forgiveness. He grabbed his phone and saw that he missed 20 calls and had 190 text messages from Kai. He called the motherer to ask why was he blowing up his phone.

"KRRRIIISSSSSSS!!!" Kai yelled.

Kris winced of the annoying sound from the idiot. "NO NEED TO YELL KAI!!!"

"The boss is asking for you! Where the hell are you?!" 

"Just tell him I'm not feeling good."

"But-" He hung up before he could get more irritated. 

He ran his fingers through his blonde hair. He felt tired and exhausted. Everything seemed boring and dull. By dull and boring, I mean lonely. He was scared that he would feel this way. Being there forever is what they promised each other. It felt like years without seeing the man. He didn't even noticed that we was crying. That's it. He thought. He ran out the door to his car and drove to the one place Tao always goes to. Suho's house. WHY THE HELL HASN'T HE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE?!


 

"Hey Tao, what are you doing?" Suho asked and sat next to the other who was sitting by the window, rubbing his almost noticeable bump.

"Nothing, just thinking that's all." He whispered, but it was loud enough or the older to hear.

"Everything will get better. I do honestly think you should talk to him." 

"I don't know."

"It's been 3 months. Don't you think you should at least tell him you're pregnant."

I guess he's right. It's Kris's baby anyway. I just need to calm down and not over think this. Gramps ruffled my hair which made me pout. How many times do I have to tell him not to treat me like a child! We both heard he doorbell ring. Suho went downstairs to check who it is.

Suho's POV

I walked downstairs and opened the door greeted by the devil himself. I glared at him until I saw tears in the corners of his eyes. That's when my heart softened but I had to act cold. Those could be fake tears for all I know.

"Is Tao here?" He asked with worry.

"I'll go get him, just wait in the living room." I pointed at the room. He nodded. I ran up the stairs, tripping a few times and entered the guest room.

"Tao!" I whispered, yelled.

"Yes hyung ?" 

"He's here." I could tell he was shocked and nervous. 

"W-what?" He looked like he was about to cry."Wait no Tao don't cry! Just talk to him okay? If anything goes wrong then yell out for me okay?"

Tao's POV

Why did he have to be here at a time like this?! I walked downstairs and caught his attention. He stood up and smiled with tears in his eyes. Wait, he's crying? Oh my God he looks horrible! Not in an ugly way but he just looks, exhausted. His hair was flying everywhere, he looks so much skinnier like he hasn't eaten in days, and his eyes were puffy and I could see bags forming under them. He walked up to me and hugged me. I missed this. I missed his warmth but, my arms wouldn't allow me to hug him back. I just stood there awkwardly, loving this moment secretly. He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. That's when my tears fell. 

"Tao. Huang Zitao. I ing missed you. I knew you needed time but I just couldn't go a day without you. My heart was breaking every minute, second. Please Tao. Please forgive me. Please. Please..." My shirt was getting soaked but I didn't give a . I wanted to forgive him, I really wanted to but I had to make sure he learned his lesson. "Please come back to me Tao. I miss you." I missed you too, er.

"Kris..." 

"Please. I promise I won't cheat on you. I will only love you. I was stupid and I was an . I'm sorry Tao. I really sorry. I understand if you're still mad at me. I'm just really sorry Tao. Please give me a second chance. I'm sorry..." He sobbed. 

 "You are an . What you did really hurt me. I want to forgive you but I just can't right now. You have to understand what you've done and that you have lost my trust. Prove to me you want a second chance." I sighed. 

"I understand. I'll work hard to get a second chance. I'll make it up to you. I'll change my ways. I love you Huang Zitao." He kissed cheek. I started blushing like a school girl. I have to tell him. It's now or never.

"Kris, I have to tell you something." 

"Yes Tao?" I looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant..."

 


Baekhyun's POV

"Here's the address." Kyungsoo handed me a piece of paper.

"Thanks." I took out a cigarette, putting it between my lips, and lit it.

"Since when have you been smoking?" He asked as his eyes grew wider than usual.

"Ever since I started working for that ." We both laughed.

"It was good to see you again hyung." Kyungsoo smiled. I ruffled his hair. It's been a long time since we seen each other. The last time I saw him is when he got married to Kai which was, I believe, 2 years ago. I wish I could visit him more often but with Chanyeol giving me missions every second, I can't. He hugged me tightly, pulling me out of my thoughts. "See you next time." He walked off.

I went into my car, pulling out a black gym bag from the back and took out one of the guns I got as a birthday present from Chanyeol. The cold black machinery gave me chills. I felt sympathy for Huang Zitao. I don't want to kill him. I mean, he didn't do anything wrong. This is for Chanyeol, I have to. I started the car and drove off. Don't worry Chanyeol, I'll get rid of him to make you smile again.

 


A/N Short update again ^^ I've been busy so I didn't have time to edit this. I hate the way I write though. Every time I re-read this story, I always think of deleting it.  >< I think I'm rushing this story GYAHHHH!!!! Whatever though. You guys seem to like it so I'll just continue with it. Okay, I'm done with the ranting and I'ma go take a nap  -___- Z z Z z Z BUHBAI MY BUBBLY SUBBIES *blows bubbles everywhere*