Empty

I was stupid

                            Everything was a mess. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to do without Kris. The Panda, was lying down on the guest bedroom floor and Lay's house. Dried tear stains were shown upon his face. His eye bags were getting worse by the minute. His phone was on the floor, scattered. His stomach grumbled. He sighed for the nth time and stood up slowly to go to the kitchen. A note was left on the counter.

 

Hey Taozi,

         Lay went to dance practice and I went to work. I made some bacon and pancakes, your favorite ^^ Make sure you eat alot and drink a lot of water. Also, make sure the doors and windows are lock. If there's an emergency just call me. Bye!!!

                            -Your wonderful mother, Suho

 

                           He chuckled at the note and went to the table and dug in like he haven't eaten in months. He jugged down a cold glass of orange juice. Suddenly, he felt nauseous. Right after he eats or wakes up in the morning, he would throw up. He ran to the bathroom and threw up his breakfast. Why do I keep on throwing up? He washed his mouth and went to the kitchen to place the empty dishes in the sink and sat on the couch in the living room to watch some TV to keep himself from thinking about Kris which was obviously hard since all the TV shows were about tragic love stories. I wonder how he's doing. He wondered if Kris missed him. It's been 14 days already and his heart was still broken and shattered into peices. What can he do anyway? The one he loved was with a different person and he just can't help but feel betrayed and unloved.

                            Kris was there by his side when he was in the hospital when his father beaten him for being gay and almost killed him with a gun and yelled "you shouldn't have been born." He was also there when his mother died from a car accident. He was there for everything. He ran his fingers through his now blonde locks. He thought that if he changed his hair color, he would be a different person but he still feels the same. It passed two 3 hours. Was he really crying that long? When did he start crying? He looked at the clock. Suho came home and placed his stuff on the kitchen counter.

 

"Tao..." He walked to Tao who was covering himself with a blanket on the floor. "It's okay...just let it out." He hugged the younger.

 

"It hurts so much. How could he do that to me? I loved him so much. I gave my everything. Why did he do this to me?! Am I just a toy?! Was my love not enough for him?! He promised me that were gonna get married and start a family of our own!" He inhaled and choked out a sob. "Then he had to guts to tell me he's sorry like I'll forgive him that easily.Why am I still ing crying over him?! I HATE HIM!!!" 

 

"I know. Everything will get better."

 

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW! HE LEFT ME FOR SOMEONE ELSE!!" He screamed.

 

                     Suho sighed and brought the crying man into an embrace and softly hummed a song to calm him down. He didn't know what else to say since, he's never been in a situation like this. Hiccups came from Tao's mouth and small whimpers. The older caressed Tao's blonde messy hair. Soon, the harsh breathing calmed down. Steady breath and soft snores came from blonde haired man. Suho carried him to the couch and placed the blanket softly on him.

"Don't worry Tao. Everything will be okay." He walked out of the kitchen his and Lay's shared bedroom.

 


A/N Hey wazzup my lovely subscribers? Just a short update. I'm sorry I haven't been updating!!! TT-TT I feel bad because I would always say "I'll update tomorrow"  when it's been two months...*Get's slap with a gucci bag* I'm SORRRYYY!!!!!!! Ahem...Wow! I can't believe it! I'm at 91 subbies~<3 Thank you for subscribing. It means a lot to me ^^ I promise I PROMISEEEE that I'll update twice a week or sooner when I have more time. Stupid school got me all busy and tired >< (P.S. I added the mpreg tag because I wanted to make this story interesting...and yeah....^.^)