What is Love

I was stupid

       

                        It was a few months and Baekhyun was planning his kill. He felt sorry for for the person he had to kill, though, that name was very familiar with him. Huang Zitao...Where have I heard that from? He shook his head and proceeded to sharpen his knife again. Park Chanyeol. This wasn't the person he became best friends with, or the person he fell in love with. Yes, he loved him so much and would do anything for him. Even if it meant taking his life away. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way. He knew all the outcomes of being Chanyeol's lover. He just wished that the giant would know how he felt.

"Baekhyun!" Chanyeol yelled.

"Coming!" He left his knife on the counter and walked out his room.

"Yes?" The shorter man asked as he went to Chanyeol's side.

"DId you make the plan yet?"

"Yes." He handed a paper to him.

Chanyeol scanned through the paper and nodded his head and handed back the paper.

"I'll finally have Kris back." He smirked.

Chanyeol, stop it...Open your eyes and look at me...Please.


"LAY HURRY UP WITH THAT TOWEL WILL YOU??!" Suho hyung yelled. 

I've been throwing lately and it was not good. Every time I ate something or did something, I would feel nauseated. 

"I GOT IT!!!" Lay came tumbling(Like a buffalo XD) down the stairs and tossed the towel to Suho. He wiped the drool of my mouth while patting my back.

"Tao, you have to go to the doctor. You could be sick or something!" He said.

"I told you. I'll be fi-" I was interrupted by my breakfast coming out.

"You said that last time!!" Lay said.

"We're bringing you to the doctor." I surrendered and let them wash my mouth with my toothbrush twice and brought me to the car. I stared outside the window looking at the people walking by, trees swaying, cars driving by, and the clouds that are following behind us. I sighed and closed my eyes for a bit.

"Tao....Tao wake up. We're here." Lay woke me up and helped me out the car. 

 

We arrived at the hospital and walked in. The hospital was bigger and larger than I thought it would be(and scarier). Suho hyung walked to the counter and checked me in. The nurse nodded her head while writing something down on the clipboard. He sat next to Lay. We waited and waited until the nurse called my name and led us into an empty room. The room was full of posters of the body which i found disgusting and uncomfortable to look at and some toold that I was not familiar with. My breath hitched when the doctor came. He looked pretty young to be a doctor in my opinion.

 

"Hello, my name is Kim Kibum but you could just call me Key." He smiled and sat down."So, what happened to you?"

I looked at Suho who rolled his eyes.

"He's been throwing up lately. Non-stop." He said.

Key nodded and typed away in his computer. "Has this ever happened before?" I shook my head. He nodded again.

"Well, I'm just going to take your temperature, hear your heart, and you have to pee in a cup." He giggled. I looked at him with eyes bigger than Kyungsoo hyung's. He just smiled and proceeded. He handed me a cup and told me to give it to the nurse. My face flushed red and I walked to the bathroom. After I did my business in the bathroom, I walked to the nurse and gave her the cup while looking down. She just laughed and walked away. I walked back into the room and sat on the bed. I noticed that Dr.Kim was gone.

"You'll be fine Tao. I'm sure of it." Lay said.

I could only nod and hope for the best. What if I have cancer or something? What if I only have a few months to live? 

Key finally came back with a big smile on his face. "CONGRATULATIONS HUANG ZITAO!!!" He hugged me tightly. I tapped his back. He looked at me and sat back down.

"You're pregnant!!!!"

"WHATTTT!!!???!!!" We yelled in unison.

"You are 5 weeks pregnant!"

I looked at Suho and Lay who were shocked as I was. I was happy. I was BEYOND happy. But one thing that came to mind is, how do I tell Kris?

We left the hospital and drove to Luhan's house. Lay was probably driving 100 miles per hour. I held my stomach and looked down and smiled. "Hello my child. I promise I'll take care you throughout these 9 months just make sure you won't cause me too much pain." I chuckled. We arrived at Luhan's house. Suho opened the door and gently led me out the door. Lay knocked in the door and Sehun opened the door. He looked bewildered at our presence but let us in the house anyway. Luhan came running down the stairs and hugged me.

"Hey Tao. Hey Sulay!" They rolled their eyes but greeted back. 

"What brings you guys over here?" I looked at the Sulay couple and back to Luhan. I led him to his room and we sat on the bed.

"What's wrong Tao?" He asked. I took a deep breathe. 

"I'm pregnant." He blinked his eyes a couple of times and just stared at me before screaming and holding me tightly.

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! WE'RE GONNA HAVE ANOTHER BABY PANDA RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE AND-WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" He let me go. "Did you tell Kris?" I shook my head. "But you have to him someday. That child-" He pointed at my stomach "-is his too." 

"I know, I just can't see his face right now." Tears were building up in my eyes.

Luhan held me and rubbed my back. "It's okay. Everything is going be okay."

 


 

"You're a ." 

"Shut up Kai."

"But you are."

"Why don't you go to your boyfriend Kyungsoo!" Kris yelled before he jugged down another shot of soju.

"At least I STILL have my boyfriend." Kai muttered which Kris heard.

Kris stood up and grabbed Kai's collar and punched him. Kai fell and held his stinging cheek. A certain owl eyed boy ran to the slightly tan boy and helped him up.

"Seriously Kris, do something with your life instead of drinking and clubbing all day. " Kyungsoo said. Kris felt guilty and heartbroken from hurting his one and only. He thought drinking and grinding on other people help him move on but it didn't do a single thing. Instead, he felt like and a bad boyfriend. His conscious would tell him fight for Tao but it would tell him you lost him, theres no way your getting him back by the things you did. He just wanted everything to back the way they were before he cheated. He wanted to kiss him, hug him, cuddle with him, touch him, but most importantly love him again. How was that even possible if he can't find him? He tried contacting Luhan and Lay, but they would give him the cold shoulder and hang up. 

"Kris, listen to me." Kyungsoo took a deep breathe before talking again. "You love Tao right?" Kris nodded furiously. "Then fight for him. If you love him so much then you would do anything to get him back but you have to swear on your life that you wont do anything stupid and shallow like the thing you did. I know he still loves you. He's just hurt and broken just like you." Kris frowned "You have to admit your wrong doing and you have to gain his trust again. But knowing him, gaining his trust is going to take longer and hard work. What I'm trying to say is, go get your panda back and dont do anything stupid like that again." He left the dragon who was a sobbing mess. Tao, my dearest Tao. I will make it up to you. I promise.


A/N Hey guys, long time no see..again...I wasn't update early like I said but my computer was broken, and I'm leaving for the Philippines on Wednesday!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! ASDFDHDYDYFKRUBF THEN WE'RE GONNA STOP BY KOREA ASDFGHJKLWERTYHNMJHTFDFGB!!!!! Anyways, I'll probably be in a little hiatus X'C but I'll try to update here and there. I'm probably going to make this to a double update since I need to make it up to you guys. DID YOU SEE EXO'S COMEBACK ON WEDNESDAY??!!! I WAS CRYING AND SCREAMING!!! I was hecka laughing when Kris was painting though kekekekekeke Kriscasso XD and Tao and Chanyeol cried T . T my poor babies~ Well, gotta go. So much packing =_=