Run

I was stupid

            "I love you." Tao blushed at the confession. Why couldn't he bring himself to just forgive the man already?

            "..." He remained silent.

            "I made the biggest mistake of cheating on you and hurting you like that. I made promises that I couldn't keep. You waited for me to come back. When I did came back, you saw me and my drunk self. You remained faithful. I took advantage of your love. I, Kris Wu, am a cheating, lying, motherer who deserves to be punched on the face." Tao giggled a little and couldn't help but smile. "Since I can't keep promises, I SWEAR I will love you for eternity and will never let you go. We will raise a family together with OUR baby and live like a happy family. Just, please say you forgive this bastard and hug me...please." Kris pleaded and stretched his arms, waiting for a warm hug which he did receive. Tao hugged him tightly and cried. The warmth he missed so much was right there with him. Kris's heartbeat was fast and he wrapped his arms around the younger protectively. "I love you..." He whispered. 

           "I love you too." Tao whispered back.

           "Ahem..." They turned their heads and looked at the er​ man leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

           "Seems like you guys made up." Suho sounded disappointed.

           "H-hyung." Tao stutter. Suho smiled and walked up to the younger and patted his back.

           "How are you feeling?"

           "Alright I guess." He took a quick glance at Kris who looked terrified.

           "That's good. Make sure you rest a lot and eat a lot okay? As for you Wu Yifan..." Suho's head slowly turned with a sharp glare in his eyes. If looks could kill, Kris would've been dead in a blink of an eye. "If you hurt Tao again, I will grab a knife and cut your off and feed it to my dogs, Do I make myself clear Mr. Wu?" His voice was like venom. Kris gulped and nodded his head. "Y-yes hyung."

          "Good. Well I have to go back to work, I'll see you later Tao and make sure you eat a lot okay?" He leaned down and kissed his forehead. Kris was jealous but immediately was afraid because of the look Suho gave him.

          "O-okay." Tao was utterly terrified. Who knew this innocent man was violent?

           He left the door with a hard slam making the two jump in their seats. The slowly looked at each other and laughed. Kris smiled and kissed Tao's forehead softly and rested his forehead with his. Genuine smiles were shown on their faces. Tao finally felt complete again. What scared him is that someone is out to get him. He tensed up a little and widened his eyes. Now he was beyond terrified. Not for himself but the baby. He would risk his own life for the baby potato.

         "What's wrong Taozi?" Kris asked and caressed his hair gently. Tao leaned into his warm palm.

         "I'm scared. What if that person finds me? What if-" The taller placed his finger on top of his soft pink lips.

         "No one and I mean NO ONE is going to get you. I'll be by your side 24/7 to make sure you and Yitao or Yitai is    going to be safe."

         "Yitao or Yitai?" Tao giggled. 

         "Well...yeah. Don't think I didn't think of names! I already had them planned out when we talked about having       children before." There was a moment of silence before Tao decided to hug Yifan tightly. 

         "I love you..." The older of the two smiled and hugged the panda back.

         "I love you more."

          The doctor came in, holding a clipboard and opening a file which Kris assumes is Tao's. Dr. Kim was worried about him since he was the one who told Tao he was pregnant. Dr. Kim surprisingly scheduled an Ultra sound tomorrow to finally know the gender. Both soon-to-be parents were overly excited and happy to see their baby, though they had to promise that Dr.Kim (or what he prefers, Key) has to be the second or third God father. The couple were left alone together and cuddling on the small hospital bed. Kris was terrified he might squish the baby potato or hurt Tao but made it through and cuddled Tao like he was a teddy bear. Okay, too cheesy and fluffy. 

              The next day came pretty fast. The Taoris couple found out that they were having a daughter who moved a lot in the tummy. Tears of joy were shed and kisses were shared. Kris was literally freaking about raising a daughter once they got back to the room. What do I do? What if she doesn't like me? What if she dates too early? What if she becomes one of those rebels on TV? Questions everywhere. Tao wasn't annoyed. Oh no. He was glad Kris was thinking this way. He knew that Kris was going to be a good father. He even got a book titled Parenting for Dummies. 

                Once they got home, Kris was just acting like a big fluff ball. He made sure Tao felt comfortable and prepared him some food that he found on a website that showed a healthy diet for pregnant people. He placed a bunch of pillows around the panda and bought him his favorite chocolate that he craves all the time. It was too sweet for words. The time now was 4:00 and Kris had to go to work around 5:00. Oh how he hated night shift. It was like a pain in the . He told the younger but made sure to call Luhan and Sehun(Not Suho because he doesn't want to get killed) to take care of him. Kris got ready, went downstairs, and walked to Tao to kiss him. HunHan were already out the door as he was about to exit which he found pretty weird. 

                "Tao Tao!" Luhan ran over to him and hugged him gently and Sehun waved. "I'm so glad that you're alright and I see Kris finally became a man." The eldest said. 

                "I guess." Tao chuckled.

                "How's the baby?"

                "Healthy and still alive. We both found out that we're having a baby girl." Luhan screamed making Sehun and Tao wince. "No ing way. I'm going to buy all the clothes I find and turn you're girl into a fashionista." He flipped his imaginary blonde locks.

                "Oh no. The inner diva has been released." Tao giggled. He yawned cutely (In Luhan's and Sehun's POV).

                "Well, I'm going to bed. I'm so tired."

                "Well, okay. I'll check up on you every 30 minutes ." Luhan said and made Sehun lead him to his bedroom. He laid Tao in bed and tucked him in. Soon, sleep took over him.


                   Tao was awakened by the sound of metal clanging together and laughter. He opened his eyes slowly and looked around his surroundings. Metal bars separated him from a figure who was looking down on him. He found himself laying on the cold ground. He tried to rub his eyes only to find his hands handcuffed and his mouth duct taped.

             "Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Isn't it the , Huang Zitao." A deep voice said. A deep voice that was really familiar. He looked up and glared at the man who kidnapped him and tried to take his man. Park Chanyeol. He thrashed around, making the chains ring and creating bruises on his thin wrist.

             "Chanyeol-"

             "SHUT IT BAEKHYUN!" He yelled making Baekhyun wince and look down at his feet.

             "You know, Kris loved me and I loved him. Correction, he LOVES me and I LOVE him. If he didn't then, he wouldn't have cheated on your desperate and me real good." Tao wanted to punch that evil smirk on his face. "The only reason he dated you was because his friend, Kai, made a bet with him, He won but he didn't break up with you and decided to see how long he could last which we all know he didn't. He didn't want to break up with you because, well, he's a people pleaser. He came to me a year after you guys were dating and begged me to wait for him until he had the time to dump you." He laughed darkly. "But no. He changed his mind and stayed with a !" He yelled. ZItao had tears forming in his eyes and choked out a sob. "Baekhyun!" He called. The shorter male hesitantly walked by his side. "Keep an eye on him. I'm going to meet Kris for a while." He left the room and locked the door.

           As soon as he left, Baekhyun ran to Tao's cell and cried, repeating the words I'm sorry. Tao stayed still, processing his surroundings and hoping all of this is just one big nightmare and he'll wake up next to Kris. Sadly, he knew this was reality. He just prayed that nothing will happen to his lover.