Busted

I was stupid
                 
WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE
 
 
          Tao was sitting on the couch cuddling in a warm thick blanket, hiding in shame because of the tears that were falling down from his eyes continuously. It’s been exactly four straight hours since he has been crying. The pain grew bigger by the minute and the thought of cutting himself was still going through his mind but, like the strong man he is, he’s not risking killing himself instead, he tries to stand the pain. He looked hopeless and lost. His eyes looked dull and soulless. The boy looked paler than usual and skinnier. Suddenly, the door flung opened showing a tall man. Kris home early which was unusual. (Chanyeol was at work.)
 
“I’m home.” Kris said in a monotone voice while kicking off his shoes and taking off his suit jacket.
 
           There was silence filling the air but, the only thing that can be heard is sniffles. He walked into the living and saw his “lover” on the couch looking helpless. His eyes were puffy red, dried tear stains were shown on his cheeks, and used tissues were scattered on the floor. Kris couldn’t help but feel a stinging feeling in his heart. He couldn’t see Tao like this, but shrugged it off. Why am I feeling sympathy for him? He’s probably crying over some drama. 
 
“Why are you crying?” He asked harshly.
 
            The panda couldn’t look at him in the eyes or be with him in the same room. He slowly got up from the couch and walked towards the stairs, but stopped on his tracks until he was beside Kris’s side.
 
“Food’s in the fridge.” Tao said in a deep voice with a hint of sadness.
 
           He walked up the stairs slowly and walked into the bedroom to lie down and cuddle in the blanket. More tears were falling down from his face but he didn’t make any sounds. He didn’t want Kris to know that he knows, because he knew if he told him, they would have a big argument. Meanwhile in the kitchen, Kris was left dumbfounded and a little worried, but he brushed it off. He grabbed the plastic wrapped food and placed it in the microwave and pressed the buttons to warm it. He grabbed his phone and called Chanyeol while walking towards the couch.
 
“Hello?” A deep voice answered.
 
“Hey baby~”
 
“Hey Jagi. Good thing you called me, I have something to tell you.”
 
“Wassup?” He asked while walking towards the microwave to take the food and walked over to the dining table.
 
“My boss wants me to go on this business trip to present this new product.” He said in a cute like voice (If that was even possible for his deep voice.)
 
“That sounds awesome! You should go.”
 
“But, I’ll miss you...”
 
“I’ll miss you more.”
 
“Aww~ Well were leaving tomorrow morning. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier.”
 
“It’s okay. You were probably busy with work.”
 
“Thanks for understanding. I’ll call you tomorrow then. I still got to pack. I love you~”
 
“Love you too babe. Goodnight~”
 
He hung up the phone and began eating his dinner while reading a magazine.
 
          Tao was still lying on the bed and still crying. He sat up and ran his hands through his hair and walked towards the bathroom to get ready for bed since it was past 10. Kris finally came upstairs and walked towards the bed. Tao came out while wearing a white v-neck and red plaid pajama pants. He grabbed an extra blanket and pillow from the top shelf of the closet and walked towards the door. Kris looked at him confusingly. 
 
“Where are you going.” He asked and sat up.
 
“Sleeping on the couch.” He said without making eye contact and walked out the bedroom door.
 
“Why are you-” Before he could finish his sentence, the door closed with a big slam making the older jump. 
 
         What the hell’s wrong with him he thought. He had to admit, the bed did feel empty without the panda by his side. Was it because he still loved him? Was it because he wasn’t used to sleeping on a big bed by himself. He laid down and hoped to fall asleep easier so he couldn’t think of Tao with his panda like eyes, his structured nose, his rosy cheeks, or his small pink plump li-Stop thinking about him! He thought to himself.
 
          Tao walked over the couch and set down the pillow and blanket neatly. He grabbed a glass of milk and laid down, drifting to dreamland with tears streaming down his face for the nth time. Kris was still toss and turning. Tao was still going through his mind. He did kind of missed him. He missed the way he would laugh at his jokes, blush every time he does something sweet, act cute to get his attention, and the way he would touch him. He missed ALL those things and he’s feeling not guilty for admitting it for some odd reason.
 
         The next morning, Kris called Chanyeol to tell him goodbye and all those cliche things secretly in the bedroom while Tao was cooking breakfast for both of them since he doesn’t want to be rude. Finally the tears have stopped but the pain hasn’t. His eyes were more red and puffier than last time. Kris smelt something good and delicious making his stomach growl loudly. He walked downstairs to see Tao cooking, with his side facing him and wearing a cute red apron. Yes, he admits that he looks cute with an apron on. Tao laid a big plate of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages, spam, and bacon. It truly looked like a feast.
 
“Good morning, Tao.” He said while staring at the food.
 
           The boy didn’t answer but laid two plates on the table neatly and two cups of coffee. Kris just stared at him. Chanyeol wouldn’t cook for him. It was usually the older’s job to clean the apartment and cook for the younger boy. He would get a little mad since Chanyeol didn’t help him with anything. He walked over to the table and sat next to Tao who putting bacon on his plate.
 
“Thanks for making breakfast.” Kris said while taking a sip of his sweet coffee.
 
           The red haired boy didn’t say anything but looked at him with sad eyes and resumed eating. That's really odd...Usually you would smile or something. He sighed and grabbed half of everything and began eating. It was really awkward only hearing the sound of the eating utensils hitting the plates and chewing. Why is it hurting me when I see him like this? He thought.
 
“Tao, are you okay?” The older said with a low monotone voice.
 
 Tao widened his eyes “I-I.....”
 
           He dropped his spoon and fork on his plate and began crying while covering his face. He ran upstairs and locked the door behind him. Kris was left confused and shocked by the younger’s actions. He hasn’t seen him this sad EVER. He wanted to run after him and hug but, in order to forget about his feelings for him, he decided to stay put on the chair and eat while feeling sympathy for the sad man.
 
       Tao called Luhan and the others and put them on four way. (Luhan: Pink, Lay: Green, Xiumin: Blue, Tao: Purple. DON'T ASK ABOUT THE GIRLY COLORS!)
 
“Hello.” They said in unison.
 
“Luhan Gege, Lay Gege, Xiumin Hyung...” He said sadly.
 
“What happened?”
 
“Are you okay?”
 
“Are you hurt?”
 
“I’m not okay. I feel like I just got shot at my heart.”
 
“What’s wrong?” The three elders said.
 
“Kris is cheating on me with Chanyeol.” He said while he choked on a sob. “His phone...I saw everything. I don’t know what do anymore. He’s here right now and he doesn’t know that I know...I-I..” He began crying.
 
“WHAT!”
 
“That bastard!”
 
“I knew it! He’s such a !”
 
“Did you tell him?”
 
“N-no...”
 
“Why not?”
 
“Because, I don’t want to cause and argument.”
 
“Tao, arguments are normal in a relationship, and in this relationship he took you for granted. You did everything for him and what does he do? Ignores you and comes back home just to get pampered by you. You HAVE to do something. Plus, he doesn’t deserve you!”
 
“Yeah, your a grown man. You should tell him you know and talk this through.”
 
“WHAT! CHANYEOL! WHY IS HE BACK! I THOUGHT HE WAS IN JAPAN! TAO, FREAKIN KICK HIS ALL THE WAY BACK TO TOKYO!”
 
“Thanks guys for talking with me and Luhan gege, I am NOT kicking anybody's . I got to go, bye.” With that, he hung up the phone and stared at the blank beige wall.
 
          Maybe they’re right? Maybe he should talk to Kris and tell him everything. He walked downstairs and sat in front of Kris.
 
“Wu Yi Fan.” Kris looked at him wide eyes. He has never used his full name, at all.
 
“Y-yes?” He said while trying to keep his voice from cracking.
 
“Do you love me?”
 
Kris looked at him with a shocked face. His hair was covering his eyes and you could sense a dark aura around him. Silence filled the air.
 
“Well?”
 
“You know I do.” A drop of sweat trailed down his forehead.
 
           The boy chuckled of disbelief. “You liar!" He swung his right hand straight into Kris’s left cheek, making him turn his head.
 
          The dark hair boy held his cheek and slowly turned his head to look at Tao who was clenching his hands and breathing heavily with a furious expression.
 
“You cheater...” Tao calmed down and unclenched his hands. His furious expression turned into a sad expression.
 
“H-how-”
 
“How did I know? I over heard you, two nights ago talking to him. You also forgot you phone and  I saw the texts and the pictures.” Tao wiped his tears away with his hand furiously.
 
“Look Tao-” He said while slowly getting up.
 
“Why?” He said softly. 
 
“......I-I don’t know...” He sighed.
 
“That’s not a reason!” Tao yelled on the top of his lungs. 
 
Kris was getting frightened and shocked from his actions. “I wasn’t...over Chanyeol and you were being too clingy-”
 
“So that made you cheat on me behind my back?! If you were feeling this way why didn’t you talk to me?!” Tao banged the table with his fist.
 
           He could’ve talked to him but he wanted both of them and did the wrong thing by dating both of them at the same time. Tao shook his head out of disappointment and walked upstairs.
 
“W-wait Tao!” Kris followed him.
 
          The younger grabbed a big empty suitcase to fill it up with his clothes and other personal belongings. His choked sobs and sniffles echoed through the room. Hearing this made tears fall down Kris’s eyes. He was feeling guilty, angry, sad, and other things that could not be explained. Tao’s bag was filled so he walked to the door only to be stopped by the cheater.
 
“Tao please! I’m sorry!” He cupped the younger’s face and pecked his lips, only to be slapped right in the face again.
 
          Tao walked out the bedroom and went downstairs, followed by Kris who was trying to apologize and make him stay.
 
"Please don't leave me! I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll change!"
 
"What's done is done.” He said without turning back.
 
“Please don't-” He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed.
 
“I’m coming back tomorrow to grab the rest of my stuff.”  With that, he left.
 
          Kris was on his knees and crying for the first time in three years. He didn’t want to lose Tao. He was starting to think that getting together with Chanyeol was a bad idea. Tao was all he needed but, he was just to dumb and stupid to think straight. I-I need to get him back...
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
"Xiumin hyung."  He knocked on the door.
 
          Tao walked to Xiumin's house since it was only a few blocks away. He couldn't walk to Luhan's because he lived 30 minutes away and Lay lived 45 minutes away. The door finally opened by a chubby cheek man who was wearing black denim pants and a white v-neck with a black beanie over his bright orange hair.
 
"Tao! What the-Did you talk to him?!" Xiumin's eyes widened.
 
"Can I stay here?" He said while sniffing.
 
"Of course! Come in, make yourself at home." Baozi led Tao to the living room and closed the front door.
 
"Jongdae! Tao's here!" The baozi yelled.
 
          A man who was wearing denim pants and a gray v-neck walked in and was shocked by the appearance of Tao. The last time he's seen Tao was when he had his raven dark hair but that wasn't the reason why he was shocked. Seeing him with red puffy eyes and tear stains on his cheeks made him feel worried.
 
"Tao, are you okay?" Jongdae walked up to him and hugged him.
 
"No, but hi to you too Chen Gege." He chuckled.
 
"O-oh excuse me, Hello Tao! It's been a long time." He gave a sympathetic smile.
 
"You could put your stuff in the guest room. We were about to go to the mall. You wanna come with us?" Xiumin asked.
 
"I'm fine. After what just happened I don't feel like doing anything but thanks." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
 
"O-okay then, we'll be back soon." Chen said.
 
""Tell me what happened when I comeback, neh?" Xiumin said and patted Tao's back.
 
"See ya later hyungs." The panda said while waving.
 
          The couple waved back and closed the door. Tao walked to their white leather couch and sat down. His heart felt like it got ripped in two and tears were rolling down his face without him noticing. It did hurt him to see Kris actually crying and begging him to stay. He pressed his two fingers against his lips and sighed. It's been a long time since he kissed him. He wanted to accept his apology and stay but, the pain was just to much for him to handle and he doesn't want to let it go that easy. Yifan, if you could only know how much you hurt me...
 
A/N Hello! I'm sorry about the mistakes(mostly my grammar.) What do you think about the chapter? I feel like it didn't make that much sense....Should I do POV's?