My Love, Goodbye?

I was stupid

 A/N OH HEY!!! Long time no update! THank you sooooooooo much guys for the support you guys have given me. 308 SUBS WHAT WHAT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. I LOVE YOU <3 I'm doing fine now. So no more crying. Exciting news(you probably don't care) I'm moving to the Philippines on August 12th!! I'm soooooooooooo happy and balling my eyes out. I'm like really busy with packing all my stuff and sadly taking down my Kpop posters of my wall ; A ; but anyways, yeah thank you guys again and see you guys next week hopefully if I'm not lazy ._. Buhbaiii!!! Enjoy this crap that I felt lazy to correct ^^


"TAO! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry..." Baekhyun rambled on.

"Hmpghoghjksji..." Tao mumbled and wincing at the taste of duct tape.

"Wh-what?" The older question, a few tears running down his face.

"Hphjhhd!" 

"I don't-OH! Wait here." Baekhyun finally caught on and looked around to find the cell key and cuff key.

        He searched around the random metal desk that was displayed in front of the mini prison, checking each drawer but found nothing but documents. He gasped in, what seemed like horror. Tao immediately lifted his head, worried about the other.

"Okay, we seriously need to find that key, and fast!  Kris is in danger!"

        Tao began to panic and worry. 

"Don't worry! Calm down! I got this under-oh hey what's this?" Baekhyun's eyes caught a shining object that was hidden between one of the encyclopedias like a book mark. He quickly grabbed and opened the cell door. He gently lifted Tao's bruised hands and unlocked them. His wrist was now red and swollen. He rubbed it and hissed in pain.

"Okay, this might hurt." Before Tao could ask, the duct tape was ripped harshly from his mouth. He stood there for a minute before crouching down and muffling his scream. 

"Okay, let's go." Tao said. They both exited out the abandoned house.

A faint sound of a car door shutting echoed the garage above them. They both looked at each other.

"O-okay don't panic!" Baekhyun whispered.

"BAEKHYUN! WE HAVE A GUEST!" Chanyeol yelled from the stairs.

"Tao, get in the cell." The older demanded.

"WHat?! I just got out-"

"Just do it!"

He scurried into the cell, the older locking the cuffs on his wrist again. Baekhyun made a promise of removing them and ran to go to Chanyeol.

"Is the trash awake yet? " CHanyeol asked.

"Y-yeah."

"Good." He smirked.


He walked in the room while holding Kris who had his head covered with a bag, the tangy smell or rusty metal from the cell filled the air, the sound of dripping of water from the small hole on the cemented ceiling. 

"Hi Zitao. Awake yet?" He stepped in front of the cell.

The poor chained boy looked at him, with dried tear stains on his cheek. Chanyeol pulled the bag of Kris's head. Disheveled hair, red faced, tape covering his month, cuffed wrist, and a faint blood spot on his forehead. Shockingly, the kidnapper ripped the tape off the tape from his mouth causing him to scream from the pain, but he was shut with a rough, animalistic kiss. Tao's chest burned with rage and jealously. No one could touch or kiss Kris except him. He tried yanking his wrist of the cuffs but was held back. Baekhyun stood there, looking around the room, hoping to find a distraction. Kris was moving his head from side to side, trying to avoid the sloppy kiss and hoping to get out of here. He knew the younger hated seeing the sight. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt Tao again.

"Chanyeol-St-LET GO!" Kris yelled and bumped his head against Chanyeol's hard. A move he learned from Tao.

He stepped back, rubbing his bruised forehead.

"You know what, I'll forgive you for that one just because I need you alive." He said. "I heard-" Chanyeol said while taking out his gun. "-that little Zitao is pregnant. It would be a shame if he were to be killed." Without hesitation, he aimed right at Tao's right shoulder blade and fired.

Tao gasped, holding his breath for God knows how long, until he screamed in agonizing pain. The painful screams beamed through Kris's ear. He dropped onto his knees, crawling towards the rusty cell only to be dragged back by the shooter.

"Chanyeol, that's enough." Baekhyun yelled, taking out his gun and aiming towards the giant.

"What are you going to do Baekhyun? Kill me? Go on right ahead." He faced Baekhyun and opened his arms, mimicking surrender. 

Kris took the opportunity to crawl to Tao. He reached for his thin wrist, kissing it softly, begging for him to stay alive. Tao laid there breathing heavily and looked straight into Kris's eyes. Chanyeol noticed and shot the gun right beside Tao, not directly hitting him put close to him to make it as a warning. He pulled back Kris when suddenly his wrists were held back. 

"Stop! Will Stop for once?! Can't you see they're happy? I can't believe you would go this far for your own selfish reasons." Baekhyun was punched on his face sending him to slide against the cold hard ground.

"I will take back what is mine and no one will stop me! Bye bye Tao~" Grabbing his gun, he aimed at Tao's still head.

"NO!" Kris then placed his cuffed hands around his head, until his face turned light blue and begging for air.. CHanyeol's arms reached for BAekhyun's help and soon laid  unconscious. "WHERE THE HELL IS THE KEY!? GET MY TAO OUT OF THERE!" He screamed.

Baekhyun reached into his pocket and unlocked the cell and quickly, Tao's wrists. Kris wasted no time running to his side and hugging the smaller close to his chest. 'stay awake. I'm here' he murmured constantly. 

"Call a ing ambulance!" Kris demanded.



Kris sat on the chair, across from Tao's wounded body. His right shoulder bandaged up. THe beeping sound from the younger's heart monitor annoyed the of him but he knew that Tao was still alive. HE held his hand tightly thinking that if he were to let go, he'd never see Tao again. The feeling of relief, guilt, anger, sadness built up inside of him. It felt like an itching feeling that he couldn't get rid off. The doctor came in, smiling at Kris and pulling down his glasses to see more clearly.

"Kris Wu?" He asked.

"Yes that's me."

"I'd like to inform you that everything is alright. No problem with heart thankfully, he's breathing properly, but he did lost a lot of blood . Someone so kindly donated a pint of blood for him." He smiled.

"May I know this person's name?"

"I believe he goes by the name Byun Baekhyun?" Kris smiled.

"Thank you very much. Well how about the baby?" The doctor smiled widely.

"THe baby is perfectly fine. No damaged near the stomach and no bullets that hurt the baby. I would like to keep Tao here for a few weeks, until he gains his strength." Kris nodded.

"That will be all. If would need anything just call nurse Kim." The doctor bowed and exited the room.

Kris brought his free hand to caress Tao's soft cheek. He leaned forward, placing a quick peck on his bow lips.

"You're safe now Tao. Nothing will hurt you. I love you..."