Ignoring

I was stupid

 

What had happened over the years? What was his problem?
 
Kris has been ignoring Tao’s text, calls, and he barely even says "Hi". 
 
Was it something that Tao said? Did Tao hurt him in anyway? Of course not, he loves him dearly and does everything for him even if his lover ignores him.
 
Before all this happened, Kris would quickly open the door and runs to his lover, attacking him with butterfly kisses and sweet compliments. Now, he just walks into their room and sleeps,without eating or most importantly, saying “hi.”
 
Tao would just let it go and not cause an arguing. It would happen so often that it became a routine.
 
A sad routine....
 
         The red haired boy sat on the couch, watching some action movies while waiting for his lover to comeback home. He was two hours late, again. It was already, 2 o’clock in the morning so he decided to walk into their bedroom and just lie there on the edge of the bed. He slowly closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland, until he felt weight on the other side of the bed. Kris was FINALLY home. His back was facing Tao, once again trying to ignore him.
 
“Hi Honey.” Tao said as he sat up. 
 
He just grunted as a response.
 
“H-how was work?”
 
“I’m trying to sleep.”
 
“O-oh. Goodnight. I love you.” He kissed him lightly on his cheek.
 
“Yeah.” He said and drifted of to sleep.
 
         Tao just stared and at him with sad eyes and laid back down. He wanted Kris to hold him again and kiss him like old times. He wanted to brush his dark black hair with his hands and cuddle with him.  He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 
        The next morning, he woke up and realized Kris was gone. He looked at the clock. It was already 12:30 in the afternoon. He walked to the bathroom to freshen up and walked downstairs to make some breakfast(Lunch). He the TV to watch Kdramas while eating rice with bacon and spam.
 
*Knock knock*
 
He got up from the couch and walked to the door. As he opened the door, a small man with doe eyes jumped on him and hugged him, making them, both fall to the ground.
 
“Hey Tao! How’s my best friend doing?” He looked up and smiled.
 
“Hey Luhan. I’m doing all right.” He patted his head.
 
“How are you and Kris?” His voice suddenly became sad.
 
Tao didnt reply. He just helped him up and led him to the kitchen and sat in the dining table, across from his baby faced friend.
 
“He’s still ignoring me.” He rested his chin on the palm of his hand and sighed.
 
“I swear to God, I’m going to kill him later. Do you know why he’s acting like this??”
 
“If I knew then we wouldn’t be like this.” He sighed.
 
“He’s probably tired from work.” 
 
“Yeah, he’s been working overtime this past month.”
 
 “You seem a bit lonely here. Do you want me to stay for a bit?” He smiled innocently.
 
“Sure.” He chuckled. How can anybody say “no” to that baby face?
 
             They both walked to couch and began to watch more kdramas and kpop music videos. Tao was feeling a little happy since this was the first time of this month that he ever had company. He would always stay in the house and do nothing rather than, clean and watch TV.
His life became dark and boring ever since Kris began to ignore him. He believed that if he stayed in the house, Kris would comfort him and return back to “normal” but that never happened. He decided to forget about the problem for now and spend time with his best friend.
Luhan muted the movie and voiced over the characters voice, making them say weird and funny lines. They both started laughing until they were on the floor, clapping like a retarded seal. They both did some stupid stuff for the past 3 hours.
 
“It’s getting pretty late. You know how protective Sehun gets.” He got up and dusted off the invisible dirt on his denim jeans.
 
“See ya later Lu. Thanks for making laugh again. It feels like old times.” He smiled.
 
“Remember Tao, not only are you my best friend but my brother. I’ll always be here for you.” He patted his back and put on his shoes. “Be careful Tao.” He gave his friend a brotherly hug and left.
 
The red haired boy could only sigh and sit back down on the couch to wait for Kris for the fifteenth time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! I'm sooooooooo tired from editing this and my other story (= 3 =). I would've posted this early but......I did something really stupid and it made my Kuya(Big brother) mad T . T Like an idiot, I ACCIDENTALLY  yelled out his crush's name but, good thing she wasn't there. Now, both of our friends know and yeah.....I feel horrible. -Crawls into a corner and hugs a big oversized panda- OH YEAH!!! Do you guys like the story so far? I HEARD ABOUT EXO'S COMEBACK!!! ERHMERGERSH I'M ROLLING LIKE A BUFFALO RIGHT NOW!!! Almighty Fangirling taking over... Okay...I'ma go now.....