What a Morning

Let Me Be

 

As the morning son had peeked it's way through the small openings of the thick quilt-like curtains that hung to cover the windows to Kyuhyun's room. The light beems of the peeking sun finding its way to Kyuhyun's eyes then suddenly awakening the young boy as he turned in his bed then took his arm and wrapped it over what he thought was his pillow next to him. But in his mind as his arm was wrapped around the object, Kyuhyun put some pressure onto it and then finally concluded in his thoughts that this object next to him did not feel like a pillow. 
 
With his eyes still closed Kyuhyun ran his hands along the object that was next to him and felt curves as he moved his hand slowly to discover what was beside him running his hands on places he could use to find some sort of evidence of what the object was next to him. Once his hand was stopped at a certain spot a giggled had sounded. Kyuhyun's eyes popped open. 
 
"yaa, oppa, wasn't last night enough time for you to touch me?"
 
Kyuhyun shot up from his bed then looked at what or who he was feeling up. It was a girl with long silky-black hair who was at least younger than him, especially if she called him "oppa." 
 
Kyuhyun was shocked as he had seen the girl lying in his bed then suddenly holding onto his head. He had a very bad headache from the night before assuming he had drunken more than he thought he did. 
 
"oppa come back to bed, it's too early"The girl giggled as she made a seductive move to pull Kyuhyun back into the sheets. 
 
Kyuhyun panicked and shot himself back suddenly falling off the edge of his king size bed landing on his hands behind him. 
 
"YA! Who are you?!"Kyuhyun asked as he felt another pound in his head as he looked up at the girl in his bed. 
 
The girl had just given him a small giggle before crawling towards the edge of the bed and making a cute pouty face. Kyuhyun frowned he hated when girls did aegyo to him. It's not that they always got to him, it was more like it looked disgusting to him through his eyes. 
 
"shame on you oppa, not remember me"She said as her pout went away releasing another giggle. 
 
Kyuhyun gave out a sigh then ran his fingers through his hair before getting to his feet and standing then turning to leave but suddenly stopped by butler who was standing at the door way holding Kyuhyun's school uniform. Kyuhyun paused, his eyes shot open and looked at the butler as he just stood there emotionless without any expression. 
 
"this is not what it looks like.."Kyuhyun said putting his hands out to his butler gesturing to him. 
 
"Hm~" Was all his butler said in response with a small nod. Kyuhyun bit his lip and looked back at the half- girl in his bed then back to his butler. 
 

"this is really not what it looks like.....really"Kyuhyun said. His butler just made a noise then nodded his head once again with Kyuhyun's uniform still in his hand. 
 
Kyuhyun sighed then let his head hang low before walking to his bathroom to wash away his filth and take a few pain medicines to get rid of what pounded in his head. 
 
What had I been doing all night? Kyuhyun asked himself as he let the warm water flow down his body to go into the drain that was at the bottom of the shower. Kyuhyun wish he didn't have drunken too much alcohol for his birthday but it was his day to shine, of course he wanted it. He had nothing to do and he couldn't take it back. If he had a good time, then that was that. 
 
Walking out of his bedroom dressed in his school uniform, Kyuhyun shut his room door behind him before walking towards the front door. 
 
"Mom, Dad I'm going to school"He said flatly before opening the front door. 
 
"What about breakfast?"Kyuhyun's mom said coming from inside the kitchen. Kyuhyun shook his head. 
 
"not this morning Mom, maybe tomorrow."
 
Walking out the door and closing it behind him, Kyuhyun made his way out of the yard, passing the huge gates that stood 10ft high surrounding the entire property of the Cho Family. He tucked his hands into his slacks pockets then letting his head hang low once again. His first day of being eighteen years old has started, and Kyuhyun was not sure on how the first day would go.