Birthday Boy

Let Me Be

 

As the sound of tires screeching upon the pavement leaving black tire marks for evidence of the drivers harsh drifting, the group of boys who were physically fighting just seconds ago had paused their swings from one another as a shiny, silver convertable car had pulled up. 
 
The boys who were covered in blood and filth from being thrown down to the ground watched as the driver seat of the car door opened and a well dressed, teenage boy had stepped out of his car, throwing down the last of his soju that he had drunken then adjusted his black shades from over his eyes and set it inside his coat pocket. 
 
Kyuhyun shut the door to his car and walked towards the group of silent boys who were recently fighting then stepped in front of a guy who had blood near his eyebrow. Kyuhyun gave the boy a smirk then studied his outside appearence from head to toe. 
 
"you do know that you are wasting my time right?"Kyuhyun stated as a low chuckled had escaped from between his plump lips. 
 
The boy who stood in front of Kyuhyun gave him a deadly look them screamed in front of his face before trying to throw a punch, but before the other boy could strike the young male, Kyuhyun stopped the other holding onto his wrist tightly in his grip before looking him in the eyes. 
 
"Pabo.." 
 
Another low chuckle coming from Kyuhyun before Kyuhyun made a fist with his free hand then throwing a punch to the other boy's stomaching causing him to fall down to the pavement. Kyuhyun watched the boy in front of him wince in pain and fall back before him. 
 
After a small drop of blood from the other boy landed onto the hard pavement, the fighting began between the boys and Kyuhyun himself. The entire moment was filled with groans and winces from the young men as they were being beated till blood shed from them but none coming from Kyuhyun himself. The only reason Kyuhyun had arrive there was to get his friends out of trouble that he assumed they had started. Kyuhyun was not a trouble maker himself, or so that is what he had thought to himself but his parents would think so as well as his teachers from school. 
 
Hours had passed it was nearing 11pm. Kyuhyun stood at the bar of a dance club drinking any kind of drink he could get his hands on. They were of various neon colors being poured from the bar tender. Kyuhyun took his glass of soju, his main favorite then rose his glass to meet his friends. 
 
"Happy 18th Birthday to Kyuhyun!!!"Said one of his friends who were next to him. Kyuhyun had on his face a huge smile. His birthday was going just the way he had planned. He figured since he was entering adulthood that he should spend his night out drinking in a club with his friends. His parents would have wanted him to spend it with them but Kyuhyun wanted to be free today and tomorrow he figured he'd apologize for not spending it with his parents. He was an only child and he knew his parents worried so much about him, but he really wanted to just be with his friends when he entered adulthood. 
 
Holding in his hand was a bottle of soju as he was on the dance floor, dancing and moving his body along with the sound of the loud music with the bass sounds bouncing off the walls hitting everyone's body causing everyone to want to move their bodies in some way to meet up with the beats. There was not one person sitting, no not on Kyuhyun's 18th birthday. He wanted everyone enjoying their time if he was going to enjoy the party himself. 
 
This night was his night and he wasn't going to let anyone ruin it, despite the fight he had entered earlier only to get his friends out of the physical fighting and taekwondo moves some did on one another. 
 
Kyuhyun let his mind get lost on the music, holding his bottle of soju up in the air then taking drinks from it from time to time to make the moment more enjoyable. A very good looking girl grinding her body against Kyuhyun's own, swaying sensually with the sounds and the bass, as the lights in the club randomly flickered with various neon colors from Neon Purple to Neon Yellow and so on and so forth. He did not mind girls grinding upon his body, all he wanted was to make this night memorable so he wouldn't forget it for how long he lived. He may he regret some things he will do, but Kyuhyun did not care. This was his night to shine and show everyone who's boss. 
 
This was Kyuhyun's night.