Motor Mouth

The Love Triangle

♦Yoochun♦

I kept my distance from him, but it was not like I wanted to. He ran way too slow and he kept stopping to catch his breath every five seconds. I knew not to take him out for a jog ever again. This boy was out of shape. I wondered when was the last time he really worked out. Not the ''oh, I can walk from my refrigerator and back", but the "Ah! I just ran a mile around the neighborhood."

"Yah!" Junsu yelled, ten feet away from me. "Wait up!"

"No." I said. He sounded a bit funny when he was short of breath. I could hear his pants from where I was standing. "Come to me."

"I don't know if I can run anymore." He held onto his stomach. "Ah! Why didn't I eat breakfast?"

"What?" I looked over my shoulder. I could see sweat run down his face and his cheeks were red. He looked awful. "Are you having cramps?"

He nodded his head. He was in so much pain that he couldn't even use words to tell me. I didn't want to run over there, but he was hurt and I couldn't just leave him like that.

"I hate you so much." He whined once I got to him. He rested his arm on my shoulder. He could barely balance on his own.

"Lets be honest here. When was the last time you went to the gym?"

"Yesterday."

Lies. "Junsu..." I glared at him.

"A few days ago...after the exterminators finished spraying my house..."

"I mean actually going to the gym to lift weights and run on the treadmill. When was the last time you did that?"

"Oh, um...." His face turned even more red. He was blushing. I could tell he was feeling embarrassed. "Um, maybe about a month ago."

"Ah! Junsu!" I raised my hand to hit him, but it wasn't like I was actually going to do it.

He flinched anyway. "Its not my fault. I don't have time."

"You don't have time?" I chuckled at this. He had all the time in the world to do whatever the hell he wanted. I had no idea what he was talking about. "You...you don't have time?"

"Yeah! Ow." He held onto his stomach a bit tighter. "I'm a busy man, okay?"

"Please, tell me that's sarcasm..."

"Haha! Aniyo."

"You're a busy man?"

"Ye."

"Honey, please. You work at a bakery. Do you even work full time?" I was only joking, but at the same time I wasn't. I was hoping he would get the joke and not tell that I was serious. I didn't want him to get offended. He would think I was calling him poor.

"Oh, well--" He started, but I cut him off.

"Nope. Don't talk anymore. You're done." I shoved him softly. "Just stop."

"Ahahaha!" He laughed. It was one of his squeaky ones. "Wait..."

"I act, Junsu. I do kdramas, photoshoots, interviews, and movies. I'm the busy man, yet I still have time to work out."

"That's because you have to. If you don't, you'll get fat and all the pretty noonas wont fall for you anymore."

I didn't work out for the noonas. I worked out for myself...and for him. He had it all wrong. I wanted to say something, but couldn't. I heard Hyuna's voice. I had no idea which direction it came from though. I looked to my left then to my right. I didn't see anything, but I knew I wasn't just hearing things.

Junsu looked at me funny. "Are you okay?"

I didn't respond. I wanted to be sure that I wasn't going insane and being extremely paranoid.

"Park Yoo Chun!" It said. "Is that you?" It sounded exactly like her, so it had to be her.

I slowly turned around to where her voice was coming from. I saw her red hair bounce up and down. She was in a skinny, pink dress and running in heels towards me and Junsu. I really didn't want it to be her. But it was.

"Uh, why is she coming over here?" Junsu asked me like I knew the answer to everything when I didn't.

"Yoochunie~" She waved her arms in the air. I don't know why when I could see her perfectly clear. I was just waiting for that moment where she'd get her foot stuck in a crack and fall over. I really needed a good laugh. "There you are!"

I wanted to make a run for it, but there was no where to run or hide. I noticed that there were no trees. I felt pointless at this point. There were only condos and apartments that were blocked by fences, there were roads, and sidewalks. Damn.

"Oh, baby..." I said. I wondered if she heard the excitement in my voice. Haha, funny 'cause there was none. "What brings you here?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking all the questions?" She kept looking back and forth between me and Junsu. "Where have you been? What are you doing here? Do you even know what day it is?" I assumed these questions were directed towards me.

"I--"

"No! I'm not done!" She interrupted. "I saw you take flowers and chocolates out of the house this morning. I saw! I saw!" She scanned both sides of the road and sidewalk. It was like she was trying to search for something or someone. But the only someone that was with me was Junsu. "Where is she, huh?"

"Who?" I gave her a strange look. The color of Junsu's face changed from red to white. "Wheres who?"

"Babo! Don't act dumb with me!" She pushed me but with barely any effort. I knew she could do better than that.

"No. Seriously, What are you talking about?" I said. I honestly had no clue why she was here, how'd she find me nor what exactly was she talking about. "I am not a girl. I mean, besides you, you're the only girl here."

"Ah! Just tell me who she is and where is she, Ne?"

Junsu was getting tired already. He couldn't let Hyuna yell at me and only watch. It was like he was in the middle of the argument, but wasn't apart of it, really. He was fed up with listening to her talk. He stepped in. "What is going on here?" He finally said. I wanted to know what was going on too. This girl was out of her mind. It would've been nice if she was more specific than vague.

"Who and where is the girl you're cheating with me on?" She asked, ignoring Junsu's question.

My eyebrows narrowed. "What girl?"

"You're cheating on me with some girl, aren't you? or..." Her eyes went to Junsu then back on me. "...Or is it a boy you're cheating on me with?"

I couldn't speak. I wasn't expecting her to come up with that idea. It was pretty damn good. I wanted to say something, but couldn't because I knew I would stutter. Stuttering would make it way too obvious, so I just kept quiet.

"So, It is true?!" She stared at Junsu again. She noticed the silver heart around his neck. "Ah! Is that a couple necklace? Who gave that to you? Did Yoochun give that to you? Oh my gosh! Give me that! That should be for me!" She went marching towards him. He looked frightened. "Who do you think you are, huh? Why are you stealing things that aren't meant for you? Are you in love with my boyfriend? Is my boyfriend in love with you!? Please, don't tell me he's in love with you, out of all people too. Whoa. Does that make my boyfriend a gay?"

"Ah! Shut up!" I voiced. I had enough of her questions and I was sick of hearing her whine. She sounded like a whiny, obsessive lady.  "You talk too much. God, dang it."

Her jaw dropped. "Excuse me?" She couldn't believe I said that to her just now. I had been wanting to speak up to her for so long. "What did you just say to me, Yoochun?"

"S--"

"This is a couple necklace, Hyuna." Junsu said, his voice calm.

Hyuna turned her head at him. "Huh?"

"Huh?" I mimicked. I didn't know if he was going to tell her about me and him or make something up.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, Junsu. What are you talking about?" I asked with clenched teeth.

"I bought this necklace for..."He paused. He wanted to see how I would react, but I didn't. Not yet. "I bought it for my girlfriend."

For a second, I was afraid.

"You have a girlfriend?" Hyuna seemed surprised. It better had been in a good way or someone was going to get smacked in the face. "You gave a matching one to her?"

"Ne." He said with a smile on his face. I didn't know why he was smiling when there wasn't anything to be smiling about. "Do you like it?"

Hyuna got closer to get a better look at his necklace. It was like she never saw real silver before. "Wow. I do. How sweet of you." She touched the back of it with her thumb then turned to me. "And wheres mine?"

"What?"

"My gift!"

I was in deep trouble. I didn't have a gift for her. I never even went shopping for her gift because I didn't know she'd ask for one. It was pretty stupid of me. I searched in my pockets. Luckily, I found something. It wasn't the best, but it was the thought that count. "Here, you are." I said. I handed her a stale jolly rancher. Who knew how old that piece of candy was. It had been sitting in my pocket for months and I was sure I washed my pants with it inside at least four times. "Ta-da!" It was so hard not to laugh. Junsu was already snickering in the back.

"...What the hell is that?" Hyuna sounded disgusted. The jolly rancher was sticking to her palm and its color was dripping off of her. I felt disgusted by just looking at it.

"My gift."

"You got to be kidding me! Yoochun!" She shook it off her hand and it landed a few inches away from her feet. "What type of gift is that? Are you serious right now? This isn't funny."

"That's not my real gift to you. My real gift is bigger than that." I lied. I was making things worse. Her real gift didn't exist. And I wasn't going to give her one. "Its coming later in the day."

"Is that so?" She didn't believe me just yet. I didn't believe myself either.

"Yeah. The suns not even fully out. We still have the whole day for this."

It took her a while to say something, but when she did, she agreed to let things go and wait for later on in the day. "When are you coming home?"

"In a few minutes. I just need to pick up my things from Junsu's house."

"Things? Why are your things at his house?" She pointed to Junsu.

"Um,"

"He came over to have a jog with me and he left his phone at my house." He gave an excuse. I didn't know what I'd do without him here. Things would've turned out different if I was taking a jog all by myself. 

We watched her walk out of the neighborhood. We waited till she was completely out of sight before saying anything to each other. I wanted to thank him so many times for saving my . He had no idea how lucky I was to have him with me.

"If theres anything, anything at all, that you need then let me know." I took his hands. "Is there anything?"

"Yes." He burped.

"What? What is it?"

"Food."

 

 

Junsu opened the rest of his presents from me once we got back from our long jog. I bought him some cologne, it kind of smelled a bit girly but he still liked it, a huge stuffed teddy bear, and a hotel room I bought for our vacation to North America. Our vacation was going to be in Los Angeles, California because it was a bit closer to South Korea than going to some place like New York or Florida. We were going to go down there in less than a few months. He went crazy when I mentioned America but to me, It wasn't that big of a deal. 

He fed himself some vanilla cake after he opened his gifts. Even though the cake was for me as a valentines day gift from him, he ate most of it. I only had several bites and he fed me some a couple times. I had already eaten before I came over in the first place, so I wasn't that hungry. Cake wasn't even breakfast food to begin with.

"Do you want real food?" I asked him. "I can make you some eggs or something." I tried to get out of my seat. I wanted to look for a pan, but he pulled on my shirt to sit back down.

"No. No. Don't cook at my house. You're the guest here." He said. It was hard to understand with all that icing in his mouth. "Cake is fine."

"..." I sat back down.

"Sorry." He swallowed hard. "I wasn't planning on eating your cake."

"Nah. You're fine." I wasn't a fan of cake. I went to too many birthday parties when I was a kid and tried too many different flavors of cake that I began to hate every single one. Junsu's cakes were good though. I didn't eat cake unless they were baked by him and him only.

He wiped some icing off the side of his mouth. "Is there anything else you need to give me before you head out?"

"Head out where?"

"Go home to see Hyuna."

I laughed at this. "Ha! I'm not going home to see her." I handed him a napkin. He used it to wipe the crumbs off the table. "She's pissing me off. I'm so close to telling her I'm cheating. She's putting too much stress on me." She was ten times more annoying than usual today because all she cared about was gifts and that was not what valentines day was all about. She was stubborn and a bit of a careless woman. I couldn't stand people like her. I didn't even know how the two of us being together got this far. How did I manage to keep myself calm? I wanted to go insane.

"Oh, poor Chunnie~" Junsu swung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close to his face. Our cheeks brushed against each other. "Want me to help you break up with her for you?"

That would be nice, but I didn't need any more drama. I wanted to break up with her at the most appropriate time. I wasn't so sure on how to do it, though. I could act like the most biggest douche bag to her, not like I haven't been doing that already, and make her so angry with me that she would end it. I couldn't wait for the day she would finally be out of my life. Where I could continue being in a private and secret relationship with Junsu and not have to worry about some girl back at home. "Gosh, I can picture it now." I said. Imagining it in my head made me smile like a dork. "You moving into my big house and not worrying about rent because I got it covered, the two of us going out on a picnic and feeding each other, taking a bus downtown to see fireworks, going to see one of my movie premieres together, tanning on my rooftop, taking--"

"Ahahahahaha!! Yoochun!" Junsu laughed hysterically. "What is this some fanfiction? Our life isn't some fanfiction, babe."

"Ah! Just let me dream. Can I not dream, you dream crusher?" I joked.

"Those things seem nice;however; we cant do any of those unless we decide to be open with the rest of the community."

My smile faded into a frown. I forgot all about the public. We couldn't do much of anything in the open since no one knew about us and if they did, both of our careers would be history. I didn't want to think about it. It made me very upset. "You're right." I sighed. "We'd have to come out first."

"Aish!" He scratched his head in frustration. I was pretty frustrated myself. Deciding whether to come out or not to everyone else was one of the most hardest things to ever decide on. It was either their happiness or me and Junsu's happiness. Our happiness seemed more important, but neither of us wanted to disappoint the rest. "Why is this so hard!?!"

"I wish I knew." I said. "I really wish I knew..."

 

- - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  --  - - - - - - -  - -

Okay, that's chapter 8 for ya! Thanks for reading. Chapter 9 is on its way and something unexpected happens. Things get crazy for both Yoosu and Hyuna. Keep a look out. ^^ Leave your opinions and feedback below. That would be really appreciated. Don't be shy :3 Also, Thank you so much for the 1,000 views. I am very proud of myself. hehe <3 I love my beautiful readers. I don't know how much I can thank you guys enough. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you x3762847268. Please, keep on reading and enjoy your stay.