Jealous

The Love Triangle

Hyuna and Jiyoon's favorite place to hang out was Sweets N' Goodies, but that was soon going to change. Hyuna didn't want to see the man that Yoochun cheated on her with at the place she came to almost everyday. She didn't know if she was ever going to be glad to see Junsu's face.

"He's not only cheating on me..." Hyuna whined, using the box of tissues her best friend had given her to wipe her face. "But he's also gay! You were 100% right!"

Every single girl in the bakery turned their heads to look at their table. Hyuna snooped lower into her chair. She was feeling embarrassed.

"Of course I was right. Aren't I'm always?" Jiyoon said with too much pride. "There's your reason why he never proposed."

"Why didn't I catch this earlier?" Hyuna blew her nose into a tissue. "You wouldn't guess who I saw underneath him last night!"

"Who?" Jiyoon leaned in closer.

"The man that takes our orders here was underneath him."

Jiyoon searched behind the display window. The only two people working were an old man and Jaejoong. "Ew! That old guy!?" She pointed.

Hyuna looked at the old guy behind the counter. She was pretty sure he knew they were talking about him because he even looked over. And pointing was making it way too obvious. "Ew, gross. Not him!" Hyuna smacked her pointing finger away. "He's off his shift right now, but its the guy with the golden blonde hair and rusty voice."

"...Oh my gosh!" Jiyoon gasped. "You mean Kim Junsu?!"

"Uh, yes."

"He's adorable! I can't believe Yoochun's dating him! Wow, how lucky."

"What!? Don't tell me you're a fangirl of Junsu's." Hyuna crossed her arms. "Because if you are, then we can't be friends." She raised her chin to the ceiling.

"Psssh, no."

Hyuna was thankful Junsu wasn't on his shift. If he was, she wouldn't have stopped herself from jumping behind the counter and strangling the man. She didn't know what she was feeling right now; angry, frustrated, confused, depressed, or maybe even all four. "Ugh! What do I do? Yoochun's suppose to be with me, not him."

"I actually don't know this time." Jiyoon said. Usually she knew what to do, but for something like this, something that she had never experienced before, was hard to give advice for. She only dated a gay man, not a gay man cheating on her with another gay man. She wanted to come out and be completely honest. "I don't think theres anything to do. I mean, he clearly doesn't like you and never really did. You can't force him to like you when he doesn't even like women, you know?"

"Who wouldn't like women, though?" Hyuna asked without really thinking.

"I don't know. Let me think. Oh wait, gay men...and straight girls." Jiyoon added.

"I wanted to get married, though!" Hyuna banged her fists onto the table and stomped her feet. She was acting like a child.

"To Park Yoochun, a gay man?" Jiyoon laughed. She had no idea that she was being too loud. Other customers could hear her perfectly. "You got to be joking."

"No, I'm serious. I think I can make it work..."

"No. No. You're just going crazy!"

"I wish Junsu would just fall off the face of the earth and I can have Yoochun all to myself. No one could get in our way then."

"Now, you're jealous." Jiyoon leaned back into her chair. "Have you forgotten about all the other attractive gay Korean men, probably still in the closet, here in Seoul? There's a lot and Yoochun is really attractive. Whether if he was gay or not, gay men would still fall for him. Of course someone is going to get in the way. What do you think we live in, a perfect world?"

"How would you feel if you wasted 4 years with the man you thought loved you, Jiyoon?" Hyuna asked. This question never came to Jiyoon's mind. Hyuna wanted an honest answer because right now, she was feeling like and she wanted to know if Jiyoon would feel the same.

"I guess I'd be pretty upset too..."

"You guess?" Hyuna was beginning to think that all the sweets her friend had eaten were going to her head. "Are you serious?"

"I mean, hello? You had with a gay man!" Jiyoon said, her voice still loud. "If I were you, I'd get his boyfriend and have a ."

"Ew! You're disgusting!"

"What's really more disgusting: That or walking in on your boyfriend eating his boyfriends face off?"

Hyuna didn't hesitate to answer. "The !"

"Ugh! Can you ever take a joke, Hyuna?"

"Yes. But in this situation, no." Hyuna covered her face with her hands. Jiyoon wasn't giving very good advice and this was the time where she needed her the most. She couldn't even help her out. She felt like she was wasting her time with Jiyoon. "There has to be a way I can make that man straight again."

"Again?" Jiyoon wanted to laugh. "He was never straight to begin with, honey. He didn't choose to be gay."

"I think he did because there's just no way. If he was really gay, he would've stopped in the middle of having with a girl."

"Why would he stop? You'd figure him out by then if he stopped, duh. He didn't want you to know." Jiyoon said. "Having isn't going to work this time."

"Yeah, I know." Hyuna sighed. She didn't know what would work. She thought solved the problem to everything. She was wrong. "there's got to be another way."

"You can do whatever you want, but just don't do anything too crazy. Don't end up like those girls that go psycho because they find out their boyfriend is cheating on them. But it's worse for you since he's cheating and gay."

"Me?" Hyuna chuckled at the idea of her going crazy. "No way."

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -  -- - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay. Yeah. I waited way too long to update and I am truely sorry. XD I knew what to write but I was just too lazy to move my fingers. I hope you beautiful readers understand. I'm sure some of you felt like me before. Come on! haha. Anyways, look out for chapter 12. We don't have much chapters left til the fic ends. QQ. I know...