Explain Yourself To Me

The Love Triangle

♦Yoochun♦

Junsu and I peeked through the doors leading to the kitchen. Hyuna was sitting at the dinning table. Her head was down. I could tell she was still crying because her face was wet and I saw tears fall. She had came back only to get the rest of her belongings, but neither of us knew why she was still here.

"Oh, God! What do we do!?" Junsu whispered to me. He had his hands on his head. I didn't know what to do. I wish he hadn't asked.

"How am I suppose to know?" I paced back and forth. I didn't know how to approach a girl that had walked in at the wrong time to see her boyfriend with another man. This was all too new to me. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. ", Can you go to talk to her?"

"No way! She's YOUR girlfriend, not mine"

"We'll go together." I tried pushing Junsu out to the kitchen with me, but he kept dragging his feet. "C-come on!"

"Okay. She looks like she needs a box of tissues." He was about to run off. "Let me go get her some."

"Oh no you don't!" I snatched him by the arm. I made him look me in the eyes. "I can't explain this to her by myself. I need you. Don't leave me with her, please."

He looked away. "I wont leave you alone with her. Let me get some Kleenex. I'll be back." He slipped out from my grip and ran up the stairs.

I took a deep breath before stepping into the kitchen. Each step was taken carefully. I pulled up a chair in front of her and sat down. We didn't say anything to each other. She didn't even look at me. That was understandable though. What girl would want to look at their cheating boyfriend? "Hyuna..." I said. My voice was shaking. I had never felt this nervous and afraid in a long time.

I only got a sigh from her, so I continued on. "Me and Junsu have been in a relationship for a long time now. I--"

"For how long?" She asked. Her voice was too quiet. It was hard to hear from where I was seated. "How long have you been hiding this from me?"

"Ever since I met you is how long I've been hiding this." I wanted to be honest with her. I didn't get the chance to plan out what to say. I was crossing my fingers that I wouldn't get anything thrown at my head. I couldn't predict her movements. She probably had a knife hidden under the table and it was ready to be thrown. I wouldn't had been surprised. "Junsu and I have been together since junior year in high school. So, about 8 years."

Hyuna opened , but nothing came out. Junsu barged into the kitchen. He was panting pretty hard just from running up the stairs and back down. He took a Kleenex out and handed it to Hyuna. I was expecting her to not take it, but she did. He set the box next to her and walked over to the other side of the table to sit next to me. The room went silent. Awkward had taken over again. Junsu didn't like it being too quiet, so he decided to say something. "We're in love with each other, Hyuna."

"Shut the hell up!" Hyuna screamed. She flung the tissue box at Junsu's head. "I want to hear from Yoochun." Her watery eyes went from him to me. "Is this true?"

I swallowed the knot in my throat. I was becoming more nervous. My hands were sweating. I had to wipe them on my pants. "Yes. I love Kim Junsu and he loves me..." It was hard and disappointing to say, but it was true. I loved Junsu more than her. I loved him more than any other woman.

I watched her eyes sadden and her eyebrows narrow. Her tears traveled down her pale face. "How can you call that love? Theres no such thing as two men loving each other like that." She gulped. I wondered what world she was living in. She was the reason why Korea was like the way it was. People like her made it so gay men and women shouldn't even exist in Korea. People like her discriminated against gays because they didn't believe it. She didn't want to believe. A smile appeared across her lips. "Yoochun, baby, you must be confused. Are you confused? I know it's because you haven't had with me in a long time so you've moved to a man, right?"

I didn't answer.

"Right!?!" She repeated, but much louder.

I shook my head. "No."

"Yes." She tried to correct me. It was like she knew me more than I knew myself, yet she didn't. She didn't know anything about me. If she did, she wouldn't have been crying right now. "You're an outstanding man and you always like trying new things. After you try them, you quit afterwards. This is one of those things. You're only curious. Being curious is okay, honey. Now, don't say you love him because I know damn well you don't. This is all wrong. You said you were going to marry me, so where's my ring?"

There was no way in hell I was going to put a ring on that finger of hers. I could feel my fists tightening. I couldn't believe this girl. I couldn't believe she just said that to me. "How can you say that?"

Junsu grabbed my hand from under the table. He could tell that I was getting upset. He squeezed my hand to calm me down.

"Say what?" She played dumb.

"How can you tell me not to love him!?" I shouted across the table.

"I didn't say that."

"How do you know that I don't love him?" I corrected myself. "I do love him! I love him way more than your crazy a--"

Junsu covered my mouth with his free hand. I was thankful that he did because if he didn't, there would've been war between Hyuna and I. There was war already, but it would've gotten worse if he hadn't stopped me from cussing her out. "I think this girl is in complete denial, babe. Don't get too upset."

"I am not in denial!" Hyuna said. "And don't call him babe. He is not your babe. He's mine."

"Girl ,please." Junsu snapped his fingers at her. "He's been mine." 

Oh, God. His gay was showing.

Hyuna started laughing hysterically. "You stupid piece of . He is mine. If he was yours then he wouldn't have asked me out in the first place."

"Aish!!" I stood up from my seat. "This !" No one gave her permission to call Junsu a piece of . Only I was able to call him that. No. I never even called him a piece of . I only called him a head but as a joke. This girl wasn't joking.

"Shh!" Junsu tugged on my shirt. He sat me back down. "It's okay. I'm not offended."

"..." She huffed under her breath. Of course he didn't hear her, but I heard her perfectly. I heard her loud and clear.

I stood back up. I grabbed the closest thing to me, the tissue box, and held it up in the air. I wanted to throw it back at her, but in the face.

She flinched before I was even able to throw it.

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Junsu stood up with me. He carefully removed the box out from my hands and chucked it at the floor. He kicked it across the room so neither of us could pick it up and use it as a weapon. His hands moved to my shoulders. He pressed his lips close to my ear. "Fighting like this isn't going to make things any better. You need to calm down or things will turn out ugly." He whispered to me.

I glanced at Hyuna. He was right. I needed to control myself. If I wasn't careful, our relationship could end out badly. If it did, she would probably tell everyone about Junsu and I and ruin both our lives. I had to be careful. I sat back down in my chair.

"Listen," Junsu started. "He doesn't see you as his girlfriend. He see's you only as a friend."

I did see Hyuna as a friend but that was about to change. "Don't you get it?" I said, trying to stay calm. "I can't marry you and I most certainly can't have with you because I have no feelings for you what so ever. You are a woman. I am a man. I do not like you nor do I like woman. Do you not understand Korean?"

The tears were forming in her eyes again. I think she was finally starting to understand that this was reality and none of this was a dream. She rubbed her eyes. They were turning red. "Does that make you a gay?"

Junsu elbowed me in the side. "Why is she putting an 'a' before 'gay' like its a bad thing?"

"That's because she thinks it is." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh my god!" She started crying like a baby. I wish I had a pacifier to shut her up. Hearing her cry was more annoying than hearing her talk. She blew her nose with the tissue Junsu had given her. "I had with a gay!?! What does that make me, huh!?"

I wasn't sure who she was asking, but I wasn't going to answer. I smacked myself in the forehead. I really wanted to plug my ears.

"If you're a gay then why the hell did you ask me out in the first place?" She banged her fists onto the table. "If you knew then why did you stay with me for four years, huh? Four ing years, you son of a !"

Yes, I had been wanting to explain why I was was with her. I could finally tell her. "The only reason why I asked you out is so the media would stop bugging me about not having a girlfriend. You seemed like the perfect one to go after. But now that I think about it, that's not true at all."

Her jaw dropped. "W-what? So...this whole time you stayed with me only out of pity?"

"Not out of pity, but because he was tired of the fans and media jumping into conclusions." Junsu said. "He did it so they wouldn't catch on that he was in a relationship with me."

Her eyes fell on me. "Are you telling the truth?"

I don't know why, but seeing her cry almost made me want to cry. I thought it was because I was relieved to finally be able to tell her the truth, but it wasn't. I actually felt like crying because I realized that I had made a terrible mistake in telling her the truth. I had a feeling that after all of this she was going to spill everything that I had said out to the wrong person and that person was going to spread it out to everyone else. What the hell did I just do?

Junsu could tell something wasn't quite right. He looked over at me. He saw tears in my eyes. I never cried in front of him. I didn't like crying in front of anyone. It was so shocking for him to see the tears because I would always hide them. I tried so hard to hold them in. "Yoochun..." He said. He used his thumb to brush away the first fallen tear from my eyes.

Hyuna pushed herself out from her chair. I got up from my chair as well and rushed towards her. She was about to go for her suitcase filled with the rest of her things, but I took her by the wrist.

"Hyuna, Jebal." I begged. "You don't know how difficult it is on my part."

She yanked her wrist out from my grip and smacked me across the face. "You don't know how difficult it is on my part!" She mumbled. Tears were getting in the way. "How could you do this to me? I should've saw this coming."

"I'm so sorry. Please, try to understand." I rubbed my cheek with the back of my hand. She left a red hand print on it. "I really thought I could trust you. I thought you'd be on my side no matter what. Don't do this to me."

"Do what?"

"Don't go telling everybody, please. I want to do it on my own." I sniffled. I wiped my tears with my sleeve. "I was going to tell them when they're ready. They aren't ready."

She shoved me aside. She took the handle of her suit case. "I guess you're right. They aren't ready yet." She paused for a while. "And I'm not either."

I watched as she stormed out the front door. I knew this was going to happen. I kept asking myself why I even bothered telling her the truth. Junsu came running towards me. He put his arms around my waist. "Don't cry." He said, biting into my shoulder.

I did the oppisite of that. I cried.

 

- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -  -  - --  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ta-da! That's chapter 10. woot woot! Chapter 11 is coming up. What do you think about this one? :D I hope you liked it. Gosh. So much going on here. Keep reading, beautifuls <3