It's Not an Opinion

The Love Triangle

 

It was around two in the afternoon when Hyuna dragged her feet into Sweets N' Goodies bakery. You could tell by looking at her face that she wasn't in the best mood. Her face was a bit pale and her eyes had no spark in them. She put no effort in dressing up and putting on makeup. It was a strange sight to see considering she always looked best in both categories. The only makeup she had on was mascara and eyeliner, but it looked a bit sloppy. Her hair was unkempt and the top she was wearing was all wrinkled.  The only fashionable thing on her was her sparkly, 3 inch high, red heels. She didn't come to the bakery for the sweets or to impress. She came because she needed to talk about her relationship problems with Ji yoon, one of her best friends; her only best friend.

Hyuna walked up to the front display counter. Even though she wasn't here for the desserts, it wouldn't kill her to just buy one thing. She was kind of hungry. She skipped breakfast and didn't have lunch yet. Dessert wasn't lunch food though.

"Hello. May I help you?" Junsu bowed. He knew he was standing face to face with Yoochun's girlfriend. He was a few years older than her but he bowed anyway just to be polite. He wanted to maintain his image just incase Yoochun ever did introduce him to her.

"Can I get a blueberry muffin?" She asked, her voice low. It gave Junsu a hard time hearing.

"Excuse me?"

"Blueberry muffin, please." She repeated. She spoke louder but sounded irritated.

Junsu brought a muffin out from behind the display counter. "That would be 2000 won ($1.75). Do you want it warm or do you want to keep it cold?"

"Warm would be nice."

"Yah, Jae! Come here." Junsu called Jaejoong over to his side. They worked at Sweets N' Goodies together. There were other employees too, but the two of them were the ones that worked the most. Junsu handed Jaejoong the blueberry muffin to put in the oven then glanced back at Hyuna. He paid close attention to her body language and facial expression. It took him a while to realize something was wrong. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked this because he actually cared. He didn't really know Hyuna that much but there wasn't anything wrong with worrying about someone. I mean, if Yoochun wasn't going to care, then someone might as well had. And that someone was Junsu. He had too much of a heart to not care. He didn't really like her, but he didn't hate her either.

"I'm fine." She said. She wasn't, though. She wasn't making eye contact with him. "Do you guys serve coffee here? I never tried."

"We do. Um, we brew coffee. We also serve regular tea, bubble tea, soft drinks and juice." He could tell she was trying to change the subject. He wasn't going to complain, though. He thought she probably wasn't comfortable talking about her feelings to some random man in a smiling cupcake hat.

"Is your coffee good?"

"Of course." He actually had no clue. He never had coffee before. He assumed their coffee was only good because he worked here.

Hyuna gave him a strange look. "Are you just saying that?"

"No..."

 

 

Hyuna sat in front of her friend, Ji Yoon, after she paid for the coffee and blueberry muffin. Ji Yoon was a bit speechless when she saw her. "Whoa." She gasped with a dropped jaw. "You look awful. It looks like you just had a break up with Yoochun." She was expecting an answer but it never came. Hyuna was ignoring her completely. "Oh my gosh! Did he break up with you?" Ji Yoon was jumping into conclusions. She leaned against the table to take her friends hands but wasn't able to.

"That's not it." Hyuna said while she took a small bite out of her muffin. "He didn't break up with me."

Ji Yoon sighed in relief. "Oh, thank goodness. But if that's not it, then what is it? Why do you look so down and...raggedy?"

Usually Hyuna would be offended by that word, raggedy, but she didn't care right now. All she cared about right now was the amount of sugar and cream Junsu poured into her cup of coffee. She sniffed it first before taking a sip. "Yoochun hasn't been spending time with me lately." She frowned when she said this. "I don't know why."

"Aren't you dating an actor?"

"Yeah. So? What does that have to do with this?"

"That has everything to do with it!" Ji Yoon said. She was right. She was right most of the time. She had been in a lot of relationships and every one of them had been a mess for her. She knew her stuff when it came to dating. "He has too much going on to have time. He has movies to shoot, TV shows, interviews, photo shoots. He has fansign meetings to attend and premieres to go to. Duh! That's his job. If you don't want to feel left out then maybe you should find a job that keeps you busy too. I mean, Why are you even dating him? Theres a reason why celebrities should only date other celebrities. Its because they're both busy people and are totally fine with not having time to be in the presence of each other everyday."

"That's not what I mean, Ji Yoon." Hyuna was getting frustrated with her. "He doesn't spend time with me even if he's off his shift. I feel like hes giving me the same excuse that he's busy and he's really not. At least I don't think."

Ji Yoon scanned around the bakery for an idea. She saw beautiful Korean girls sitting at tables. Some were with their boyfriends and others were with just a group of friends. "Any of these girls here could be it." She was thinking out loud.

"What?"

"I think I might know why..."

"Oh my gosh!" Hyuna jumped up from her seat. "Tell me!"

"Whoa. Sit down, little girl. Give me some time to think, would ya'?"  It was quiet between them for a little while until a light bulb flickered. "He might be cheating on you."

"...What?" What was the only word that came out of Hyuna's mouth.

"He. could. be. cheating. on. you." Ji Yoon restated, but much slower for Hyuna to understand. "I mean, what else can it possibly be? It's either that or he's gay. He cant be afraid to be alone with you when you two have been together for this long. He's probably avoiding you for a reason and I think its because he is cheating on you. This is only an opinion. Please, don't get mad."

Hyuna didn't know what to say or think. Yoochun cheating on her never came to mind. Not once. She shook her head. She didn't want to believe it. "Nah. I don't think so. He's suppose to propose to me soon."

"Uh...."

"What? What's the matter?" She panicked.

"Are you sure he's suppose to propose to you? Shouldn't he had already done so?"

"Stop." She covered her ears. "I don't want to hear it anymore."

"I'm just saying, Hyuna. You're my best friend. I'm trying to look out for you because I don't want to see you get hurt. The last thing I want is for you to be heart broken. Like, seriously. If Yoochun cant make the effort to be in your life, then I really dont think he deserves to be there, you know?" Ji Yoon wanted to comfort Hyuna. She could hear her sniffles from across the table. She didn't mean to make her cry or upset her. Like she said before, it was only an opinion.

But, Junsu was listening. He was listening to the whole conversation even though the table the two girls were sitting at was a few feet away from where he was standing. He kind of felt bad for Hyuna. Yoochun cheating on her wasn't an opinion;instead; it was the truth. And the truth hurt...a lot.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - --   --  - - - - - - -- -  - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hehe. I'll get chapter 4 up soon~ stay tuned, my beautiful readers. <3

- - -