Kidnapped

The Love Triangle

It was three in the morning and no one was up. Junsu's apartment building was silent. The only thing you could hear was his obnoxious snoring. Not even Yoochun could stand his snoring. Junsu slept like a baby. He was a deep sleeper. Nothing could wake him up, but for some reason tonight was different. He had the instinct to open his eyes and when he did, he saw four pairs of eyes staring right at him. Thinking he was only dreaming, he rubbed the crust out from his eyes and blinked a couple of times, but the four eyes were still staring.

He wasn't dreaming.

"W-What's going on?" He asked to no one in particular. "Who's there and who gave you the keys to my apartment?"

He never got an answer because something pulled him out of bed. He felt strong hands grab him by his arms.

"Get away from me!" He yelled, voice trembling. He wondered if the same thing that pulled him out of bed could smell his fear.

Another hand covered Junsu's mouth. It didn't take him long to realize something was wrong, something was terribly wrong and he was in the middle of it. He wished he had kept his eyes shut and pretended to sleep, but he didn't know if that something would've still pulled him out from his bed. He was starting to think whatever it was was not a something, but a someone. It couldn't have been one person though because the hand that was covering his mouth was the hand of someone else.

Junsu began to panic. He couldn't see faces nor talk. He wasn't able to stay calm. He was sweating and hyperventilating. He could barely breathe. Tears even started to form in his eyes. He wasn't sure of what was going on, but he knew it wasn't good.

A hand brushed against Junsu's skin only to pinch a certain nerve in his neck and caused him to pass out on the floor.

 

♦Yoochun♦

I was on my way to Junsu's house. I usually didn't wake up at three in the morning, but i needed to take a run and I knew I wasn't going to be able to once the sun was out. I had a photo shoot to go to that was less than five hours away. I wasn't planning on stopping at Junsu's apartment in the first place, but I was passing by so i might as well should have greeted him at least. It was stupid of me to even go over and greet him because I knew damn well he wasn't going to be up this early in the morning. He was a heavy sleeper after all and i knew it was going to take me thirty knocks on his door before he opened it.

I was having seconds thoughts. I was about to turn around and head home, but I saw a truck in front of Junsu's apartment complex. It took me a while to question myself. I wondered why a truck was parked outside of his apartment this late at night. It felt a bit strange and I knew the truck wasn't those type of trucks that shipped things to a customers door. Junsu didn't even like ordering stuff online.

At this point, I wanted to see Junsu and ask him if he knew there was some weird truck parked in front of his building, but the truck was blocking the entrance to his door. I couldn't even climb up the wooden steps.

I was so close to just forgetting about it and coming back another time but something stopped me. I spotted two strong men, in nothing but black, coming out from Junsu's front door. They were carrying blankets down the steps. The blankets kind of looked like the worn out ones Junsu used to go to bed with. They were his blankets. I could recognize them even in the dark. I had told him plenty of times to throw those blankets out and promised to get him new ones for his birthday, but he kept them for some strange reason. He wouldn't throw them out. I would spend the night on the couch because I didn't dare sleep in his bed with those old blankets on top of me.

I thought those two men were working for some laundromat and they were going to wash his blankets, finally. But I asked myself why would Junsu even be up this early and hire two guys to wash his own blankets when he had his own washing machine? It didn't make any sense. Of course, it didn't make any sense because Junsu wouldn't do that. That wasn't what Junsu would do.

I saw the blankets move while the two men were carrying it to the back of their truck. I knew I wasn't going crazy. I knew I wasn't just seeing things. I saw those worn out blankets move. A few moments after seeing them move, I saw blonde hair popping out from one of it's sides then a sleeve covered in penguins.

It was Junsu.

It couldn't have been anyone else because those were his blankets and I saw a glimpse of his penguin pajamas. No one else, at least in this neighborhood, owned those pajamas except him. I bought him penguin pajamas last Christmas. They were special because they were custom made and was only made to fit his body shape. No one in this world had the exact same body shape as him. No one. So I knew, right there and then, that the thing moving in those worn out blankets was Junsu. And the only reason why those strong men, in nothing but black, truck was parked in front of Junsu's front door was because they were taking him. They were taking him away. They threw him in the back of their truck carelessly.

I didn't even run over there until one of them got into the drivers seat and the other hopped into the passenger seat. I think I was too shocked to move. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was even lucky I came over at the right time and on the right day. I wouldn't have known those men were only here to take Junsu.

I started screaming his name. I wasn't quite sure why I was screaming when I knew he couldn't even hear me.

The man driving the truck was startled because right when he heard me screaming Junsu's name, he stepped on the gas peddle. He started speeding out of the neighborhood. I couldn't catch up. I wish I had known they were going to take him so I would've stopped them on time, but didn't.

I kept calling out to Junsu when really, there was no point. He couldn't hear me and neither could the neighbors. His name was just fading into thin air.

I had never felt this hopeless in my entire life.