Just Visiting

The Love Triangle

A week had passed and Yoochun still didn't spend any time with Hyuna at all. Not even for a couple hours. She was never awake when he came home. Sometimes he didn't even come home. They had poor communication skills. He wouldn't tell her where the shooting for the new kdrama he was starring in was located. He wouldn't even answer her calls. At this point, Hyuna was fed up with it. She was fed up with all of it. She was starting to believe what Ji Yoon said about him cheating on her. That was the only reason. As much as she didn't want to believe it, she had no choice.

She decided to follow him with her car one day to figure out what he had been doing this whole time. She wasn't doing this out of jealously; instead; it was out of curiosity. She was only curious. There was nothing unusual about where he was going or what he was doing. He would fill up his gas for his car, shoot a scene for a couple hours, visit Sweets N' Goodies afterwards and talk to his friends, then go to fan sign meetings and go to an interview for almost the whole day. Hyuna was getting exhausted. She was exhausted because she had to force herself to get up at the same time as him. She wouldn't let herself blink because anything could happen if she took her eyes off him for even a quick second.

She watched his every move for 3 days and still couldn't find any hints that he was cheating, but she did think he spent way too much of his time at the bakery. He sure did talk awfully a lot with the man that always took her orders, Junsu. She kept seeing Yoochun with him or with Jaejoong, but never was Yoochun by himself.

Hyuna was getting very impatient. Finding out on her own whether Yoochun was a cheater or not was just too much work. She couldn't figure it out. She changed her mind about him after the 4th day, but she was still suspicious. The air smelled funny. She knew finding out whatever was going on with Yoochun wasn't going to be easy. It wasn't like the answer was written clearly on the man's forehead. She did wish it was that easy, though.

 

Yoochun

I had 2 days of break from work, so instead of going to Hyuna, I went to Junsu. I didn't know that I was spending more time with him than her. Actually, Hyuna's name didn't even come into my mind once. It was like she didn't exist. I didn't ask about her at all. I did think about calling her though but for some reason, I didn't.

I adjusted the gray scarf around my neck before opening the double doors to Sweets N' Goodies. The little door charm rang once I stepped in. I could only take a couple steps forward because the line was pretty long. I wondered why, but then I realized valentines day was literally around the corner. People were in line for Junsu to take their orders. I noticed there were a lot of people in his line and only a few in Jaejoong's. I tried standing on my tippy toes to see exactly what was holding up the line. Of course, Junsu's fan girls were crowding around the display window. They ranged from 12 to 20 years old. I did see two ahjumma's waving autograph books in the air. I chuckled to myself. Since when was Junsu this popular with girls?

"Oppa! How much will twelve of these vanilla rainbow sprinkle cookies be?" A fangirl asked. She was literally screaming in his ear. He squinted his eyes and nose, giving away how annoyed he was. Of course he didn't want to say anything to upset his fans. I felt bad because all the girls were asking him questions from left to right. It was almost as bad as what I had to deal with. At least I still had my hearing. I didn't know how much longer before he would lose his.

"Can I buy everything on the shelves?" Another fan said. She pointed to all the cakes, donuts, cookies, cupcakes, bagels and chocolate, pretty much everything there. I was hoping she wasn't serious because that would've been a lot of money coming out from her daddies pocket.

"Can I just buy you instead?" An ahjumma begged. I wasn't angry because she asked that. I was actually laughing at that.

"Aw. hehe." Junsu covered his mouth to giggle. Ah. Just like a little girl..."Every single one of you girls are so cute"

Shut up, Junsu. You're gay, I told myself. The crowd of fan girls got ten times louder once he complimented them all. My ears were ringing and bleeding. I couldnt even hear myself think. I was so close to just walking out and visiting Junsu another time. This was all too much for me. They began to push and shove and I was getting thrown left to right. It didn't feel good at all. I really wanted to smack someone in the face. That was how annoyed I was with these girls. Yeah, I was very proud of Junsu for having fans but I wish he didn't but only for a few minutes so I could at least get my turn to talk to him.

"Oppa! I drew this for you" The same girl that asked about how much twelve cookies would be handed him a picture. "Happy early valentines day!" It was a picture of him surrounded by hearts and candy. It was drawn and colored in with crayons. Who still uses crayons? It was all color pencils now.

"Whoa. So colorful." He said, while taking the hand drawn picture from her stubby little fingers. Now that I think about it, the girl looked 5. She looked no where near 12 years old. "You're such a talented little one. Thank you so much. I'll hang it up in my room." He held the picture up to the light to get a better look at it.

"Thank you!" She bowed not only to be respectful but to also cover her red cheeks.

Junsu leaned over to pat her on the top of her head and fans went crazy. He pulled out a tray of twelve vanilla rainbow sprinkle cookies before calling out Jaejoong's name for big plastic wrap and a ribbon to package them. The girls watched him in awe as he carefully wrapped the colorful cookies in the plastic wrapper and tied it perfectly with a pink ribbon. "Ta-da!" He sang. He handed the girl her cookies. "For you, cutie."

I smacked myself in the forehead. He sounded so corny. He sounded corny when he said cute stuff like that to me and I would always cringe. The girl didn't cringe though. Her face just got more red than it was five seconds ago. She bowed three times before running out with her friends. They were done, finally, but there were about fifteen other fan girls crowding around Junsu.

"Okay. No. This isn't gonna work." I said. I tried to push my way through the crowd of people to get to the front. I wasn't about to wait an hour just for these fans to leave. I didn't have time for that.

"I can take some people over here!" Jaejoong had to shout because it was too loud. Only a few people heard him and went to his line because he literally had no one. Poor Jae. I could tell he was a bit disappointed that he didn't have fans like Junsu. I don't think he knew how to make fans.  I mean, It was impossible now because no one wanted to come to him.

I finally got behind the fan girls and pushed them aside so i could get through. I came off as rude to them. They didn't realize who I was because my back was on them, but if I had turned around, I would've gotten trampled over.

Junsu was too busy spraying the counter top with a glass cleaner spray and wiping it down with a paper napkin to notice me standing in front of him. "Next in line, please." He didn't look up until I took both his wrists and dragged him towards my face. He gasped when he saw how close his face was to mine. Our foreheads were only a few centimeters away from making contact with each other.

"Junsu oppa!" I said in a high pitched voice. Sounding cute was what I was trying to go for, but I ended up just sounding like one of his annoying fan girls.

He couldn't help but laugh. "Oh my gosh. You scared the crap out of me, Yoochun. Don't do that again." He moved away from my face and held his fist to his chest.

"Wait. Yoochun as in Park Yoochun?" A fan mentioned, but no one seemed to hear her because it was too noisy. I heard her though. I didn't dare turn around.

"Are you on lunch break yet?" I asked. I batted my eyelashes for him. I was trying to be flirty. He couldn't stop laughing every time he looked at me. It was one of those laughs of his where his voice would crack. I saw it as the most cutest laugh I have ever heard in my 26 years of living. His laugh was one of his best features along with his hoarse voice. I don't know why but just hearing him talk was y.

"Not yet. I have about 5ish, maybe 10ish minutes left until I can take a break." He tried to say, his voice subdued. He was having a hard time catching his breath. "Why?"

"I want to take you out for lunch."

Junsu arched his eyebrows. "Are you sick or something?" He used the back of his hand to feel my forehead.

"No." I drew his hand away. "What, I cant show how much I love you by taking you out for lunch?"

I watched his cheeks turn pink. He blushed so quickly. It only took a few seconds for it to show. "Shhhh." He shushed me. There was no point. It wasn't like the customers could hear our conversation anyway. "Don't be so loud."

I opened my mouth to respond to that but Jaejoong popped his head in. He just realized as I was here and waved at me. "Yoochun, Are you here to buy anything or just visiting us?"

"Visiting." I was visiting Junsu though not him, but okay.

"ISN'T THAT PARK YOOCHUN, THE FAMOUS ACTOR?" A fan screamed.

"Oh my God! Oppa knows Yoochun?" Another followed. They were now just noticing me.

"Can I have your autograph, Yoochun?"

"Can I take a picture with you two?"

"I should've brought sunglasses." I whispered to Junsu.

"A hat would be nice too." He said. He lured me to come closer to the counter so fans could take pictures. He only let them take a few shots then shooed the cameras away. He kept blinking. The flashing lights were killing his eyes as well as mine. "Okay. Let me finish up here. You can go take a seat somewhere. You're kind of holding up the line."

"Wait. Can I buy...." I scanned through the display window. One particular cake caught my attention. "Can I have the red velvet cake piece?"

"Uh, You don't eat red velvet."

"Yeah, but I only eat it when I'm sharing it with you." I cracked a smile. He should've gotten it by now that I was going to share my cake with him. He smiled back, yet hesitated when he brought it out. He placed the cake in a tiny box and two mini forks inside. He handed it to me with both hands. "How much? 1000 won? 2000 won?" I was in the middle of pulling out my wallet.

"It's free for you." He said. I looked up at the wrong time. He winked at me. I could feel my whole face turn white. He actually looked pretty y when he winked because he tried this time. I turned my back on him so he wouldn't notice how embarrassed I was. Fans came up to me and asked for some more autographs and pictures, so I did what they asked for until he was able to leave.

We said bye to the fans before walking out. I was relieved to be out of there. It was hot in there already because of the ovens that were on and the customers and fans made it worse because they kept too close to each other. But even though i was out of there, I could hear ringing in my ears.

"Where are we eating?" Junsu asked. He slipped his sunglasses on his face.

"I don't know. You decide."

"Let's eat hamburgers and fries."

"Uh....why?"

"You said I could pick a place." He puffed his cheeks out. "That's what I'm in the mood for"

"You don't need that." I reached over to feel his stomach. I could feel his stiff abs through his shirt. "Its fattening."

 

- - - - - - - -  --  --  - --  - - - --  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - -

I need to speed write this z, yo. Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. I never know what to say down here. D: