Valentines Fight

The Love Triangle

Hyuna saw a box of chocolates hidden underneath Yoochun's bed, but it was only intentional. Too bad they weren't for her. She didn't know that until she forced herself up at the same time he walked out the front door with them under his right arm and a bouquet of flowers in the other. The thought of him cheating came back up again. Today was valentines day, the day of love and happiness. This wasn't how she wanted it to start off.

 

♦Yoochun♦

I showed up at Junsu's front door early morning in gym shorts and sneakers. I had to knock thirty times, I counted, before he finally came out. He only had on his underwear and socks. He literally just rolled out of bed. It took him a while to notice it was me that he saw. "mmm..."He wiped the dried up drool from the side of his mouth. "why are you here? Its like 6AM." He sounded drunk, but he was just drowsy.

I pulled out a box of chocolates and flowers from behind my back as well as a little gift bag. "Happy Valentines day, love."

"Oh! Oh my gosh!" He gasped. He took the flowers, chocolates, and the gift bag. "I'm not prepared for this." 

"Open it."

"Ah. I almost forgot that its today." He said as he ripped open the envelope that was sitting in the gift bag. Inside the envelope was a pink card. It looked a little too girly, but it was valentines day after all and the signature color was pink. Maybe I should've bought a red card instead. He wasn't worried about the color of the card. In fact, he could careless. All he cared about was what was written on the inside. He had told me that he loved reading my cards because I would always write sweet poems and draw silly pictures. "Its a cute card." He said. He played with the lace on the front cover.

"I'm sorry. Its a bit too girly." The card was more of Hyuna's style than his. 

"Its fine." He flipped open the card. A couple Wons and a check fell out. "Oh?" He looked at me, confused.

"What, you've never seen money before?"

"Oh! Ha!" He laughed at his own stupidity. "Right..." He bent over to pick up the money from the ground. I gave him 300,000 won (almost $300) in cash and a check written for 150,000,000 Won (around $132,000). His eyes got big when he saw all the zeros. He had never seen so many zeros before. "Oh my God..." He fanned himself.

"What?"

"Where'd you get all this?"

"I act, remember?"

"...Ah" He used me as support to catch his fall. "Oh my God, Yoochun."

The money I gave him could pay his rent for another 5 months and his taxes. He could also buy a little something extra for himself like new pairs of shoes or a new job even. He pulled me into a hug and thanked me a billion times but there was more to it than just money. "Read the card."

He looked at me, his face white. "I'm scared."

"What is there to be scared of?" I chuckled. "Want me to change you into a diaper?"

He hit me playfully in the arm. "That's not funny. I'm just scared cause I might get teary eyed."

Junsu was the sensitive type. He would get emotional to some things. Sometimes they'd be things that weren't so serious. I could already see tears starting to form in his eyes. "You haven't even read the card, yet you're already crying?"

"No, I'm not." He sniffled then rubbed his eyes. He stared at the card. I couldn't tell if he was reading it or not until I saw his eyes move across the page.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I smacked him upside the head. "Babo! Read it out loud."

He began to read it, but he didn't start at the beginning. He started somewhere in the middle of the page. " ' 8 years is a long time to be in a relationship with you. I cant believe I have dealt with you for that long without killing myself...'  Hahaha, what?"

"It's a joke. Keep going...."

"um..." He cleared his throat. " ' Our relationship has grown so much--ever since elementary till now. I don't know if you've noticed that we have grown stronger, but I have. There is so much I want to write, but I'm not so sure how to put it on paper nor say it to your face. You don't know how important you are to me. We came such a long way. We have shared a lot of memories and funny moments. I cant give up someone whose made my life the way it is now, complete. We have been through tough times together and you have been there for me when no one else was. You dealt with my ty problems and I dealt with yours. I will never give you up for anything because I love you way too much. And no matter what happens, I will continue to do so.' ...Wow, Chunnie." He sniffled. "This is so sweet. And the doodles you drew in here are really cute." He pointed to a hand drawn smiley face I drew with a pen. It was sloppy, yet he still thought it was cute.

I pointed to the next page. "Its not done yet." I wrote a short poem for him.

He decided to read it out loud too. It read:

I love you so much like you don't even know,

I can give you kisses that are as cold as snow.

I can wrap my arms around you till you cant breathe,

So then you'll know how much I don't want you to leave.

I love everything about you from your smile to the way you walk,

But what I love even more is the way you talk.

You are perfect to me in every single way even if you have some flaws,

those flaws are what makes you perfect to me.

I love valentines day. I always see the colors pink and red,

And at the end of the day, you'll be the one in my bed.

You are my dear

You show no fear

I'll wipe your tears

and kiss those soft ears.

I can give you cards, flowers, or even a message from above,

But none of those things I give you will be as precious as our love.

The closer he got to end of the poem, the more hoarse his voice became. He didn't start crying until I reached out to embrace him. "I love you" He whispered into my neck. I could feel his hot tears on my skin.

I didn't say anything. I only kissed his forehead. I didn't have to tell him that I loved him back because he already knew. I wouldn't be doing all this for him if I didn't. I lifted his head up from my shoulder to kiss him on the lips. "You cry too much."

He replied back with a smile. "You complain too much."

I wanted to argue with him on that, but left it alone.

He looked at me from head to toe. "What are you wearing? Are those...tennis shoes?" He snickered. "You in tennis shoes? wahahaha!"

He never saw me in normal shoes before. He saw me in flip flops, flats, and formal shoes only. "Problem?"

"pffft. No. It's just...haha...You...I cant see you in those."

"Okay. Whatever. You can laugh all you want. I don't care." I shoved him back inside his apartment and closed the door once I got in. "Get dressed. We're going out for a jog."

"Huh?"

"Get dressed." I repeated myself. I had to keep on pushing him towards his room because he thought it was a good idea to drag his feet. "We're going running."

"Wait. This early and at this time?" He sounded surprised. "Are you nuts? Can you not tell that I'm still asleep right now?"

I searched around his messy room for a shirt. It took me a while to find one. I aimed for his head, but it landed on his face. Even better. "Just throw something on."

"Whoa. Hold on." He pulled the shirt over his head. "I want to see what's in the gift bag."

"No, you don't."

"...why not?" He asked. He picked up a tiny box and a card from his desk and brought it over to me. I took it with both hands.

"Because..." I sighed. "It's nothing special." I was good with writing cards, but I did a terrible job at getting gifts for people. 

"Wow. Why would you tell me that?" He dug through the gift bag anyway. "It's the thought that counts."

I rolled my eyes. "You say that every year." 

"Cause it's true."

"No. I bet deep down you hate all the gifts I give you. I bet you throw them all away when I'm gone."

"Yoochun!"  He gasped.

"What?" I turned to look at him. He was holding up a coat I bought for him. It was black and covered in kitties. Now that I think about it, I dont know why I picked that out. "Damn, what was I thinking?" I thought aloud.

"You shouldn't have gotten this..."

"Yeah. I know. Its not your type of style." rudely, I snatched the coat back from him. "I should return it."

"No. I mean, you shouldn't have gotten this because I bought the same thing for you."

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Yeah! Look!" He crawled on his floor, searching. "It's somewhere. Give me a sec."

"You got to be kidding me." I gave myself a face palm. He needed to clean his room. He just bought the same coat a couple of days ago and he already lost it.

"Ah!" He pulled out a box from underneath his bed and opened its lid. "See, Its the same one. And I bought one for myself too so we could match."

I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know if I should've been upset that he'd even think that a coat with kitties on it was my type of style or should i have been thankful anyway? I didn't know how to react. I wanted to throw him out the window, though. "If that's mine then where's yours?"

He took out a matching coat from the box. "See."

The two coats were the exact same. I was expecting one of them to be black and the other to be maybe red or yellow, but no. He wanted us to look like a real couple. Of course we could match each other;however; I could never wear that with him in public. People would start assuming and start judging right away. Nether of us needed that right now.

"Why is that under your bed?" I said. I pointed to the box.

"I was going to save it and give it to you later today." He put his coat on his bed and put mine back inside the box.

"Oh well, Might as well give it to me now."

Junsu gave me both boxes, the big one and the tiny one, instead of saving one of them for later. Inside the tiny box contained two matching necklaces. At first, I was upset because he got me another couple item, but then I realized how beautiful the necklaces were to where I didn't even care anymore. They were necklaces where one was shaped like half a heart and the other was half a heart with a key poking half way through it. One said ''There is a key to my heart..." and the other said "...That only I can unlock." I thought it was the most cutest thing he had ever given me. It was creative too.

"Wow. This is really nice." I said, taking one out of the tiny box. I wanted to get a better look. "Which one is yours and which one is mine?"

He showed me the back of the necklace. It had my name carved into its back. "This one right here." He said. It was the necklace with the key poked half way through the heart. Good because I liked that one more.

"Holy crap! Its custom made?"

"Ye. You like it?" He glanced at me, trying to read my face.

"Hell no!"

"huh?"

I pulled him into a hug. "I don't like it at all. I actually love it."

"Oh!" He put his arms around me. "You scared me there for a second. It cost me alot."

"You know what I love even more, though?"

"mmm...me?" He smiled.

"mhm." I kissed him all over. "you!"

"Waaaait." He said. He pressed his index finger to my mouth. "Save the kisses for later, Chunnie"

"Wae?" I pulled away.

"Theres more in there." He eyed the huge box that was laying beside his feet. I could see one of the kitty coat's sleeves popping out of its side. He picked it up and handed it to me. Inside were those two couple coats, socks, roses, a card, and rings inside another tiny box.

"Rings?" I looked at him, a little bit unsure why there were rings. Not a ring, but rings with an ''s''.

He got down on one knee. "Park Yoo Chun..."

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD!" I didn't know what I was seeing on the floor in front of me. I had to be dreaming. I needed to be pinched. "You're joking, right?"

There was a long pause. I was anxious to get an answer. Was this man serious or just joking around? I wanted to throw myself on the floor.

A big grin appeared across his face before he started bursting out in laughter and tears. He was joking. He thought it was funny, but I sure didn't. He got me pretty good there. "Did you really think, I, Kim Jun Su, would propose to someone like you?" He tried to say in between his gasps for air.

My fists tightened. What the hell was that suppose to mean? He said that in the most sarcastic way. I didn't know if i should've taken offense to it or take it as a joke. I felt a bit hurt. Now, I really wanted to throw him out the window because this wasn't funny anymore. It never was.

It took him a while to realize I was pissed. I wasn't happy at all with what he just did. None of it. The look on his face changed. He knew that if he took one step closer to me, I would literally beat him. "What's wrong?" He cocked his head to the side. "Wait. Hold on. Did you really want me to propose to you?"

I shook my head at him, not to answer his question, but because I was very disappointed in him and his actions. Sometimes he doesn't think before he says things until they finally come out of his mouth and its too late. "I just cant believe you just said that."

"No. No. No. No. That's not what I meant." He tried to take my hand but I smacked his away. I didn't want him touching me. "Oh my gosh. Please, no. The last thing I want is an argument with you on valentines day."

Well that was too bad. He should've thought about what he was going to say to me before he said it. I wouldn't have been mad if he just used his head for once. Yes, I am calling him stupid. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. You are so ing stupid!" I was so close to punching him. I really could've done it.

He fell on both his knees and in front of my feet. "I am so sorry. I am sorry." He placed his hands on his knees and bowed his head down. This was his way of apologizing to me. "I would propose to you, Yoochun. I really would."

Then why not do it, you ing bastard? I thought to myself. I raised an eyebrow. "Okay and so?"

"And so, I would if I could." He rubbed his eyes, but he wasn't crying. At least I don't think he was. He placed his hands on the back of his neck. "It's Seoul, though. They judge here." He lowered his head even lower.

I guess he had a point. People here did judge and kept grudges for the longest time ever. Who knew when Junsu was even going to propose to me or if he ever will? It could take years and maybe even a decade or two. "Is that why you want to go to America so badly?" I was pretty sure America judged too, but not as bad as Korea.

"Yeah. And France or Thailand."

I felt kind of bad now that I got upset. "Okay. I guess I see what you mean, but that still doesn't explain why you said it like that."

"Said what?"

"You said 'oh! Why would I propose to someone like you?'"

He raised his head to look up at me, but I didn't dare look at him. "I didn't mean it like that, I swear. That wasn't what I meant, Chunnie." His voice became hoarse again. He was on the verge of crying. "You know I say things that come out the wrong way. It was only a joke."

I wanted to yell at him, but didn't because that would just make things ten times worse. It wasn't fair that I could make jokes and he would laugh, yet if he made jokes, I would only get upset. I could never take his jokes. I mean, sometimes I cant take him seriously, but other times I can. It's hard to tell when he's either messing around or not. I hated that. "Junsu--" I began. I got cut off.

"I'm not perfect." He said with tears in his eyes. Oh God. I didn't want things to get any worse, but I think it just did. "I wish I was, but I'm not. I'm sorry."

I wanted to sit next to him and hug him, but for some reason I just stood there, watching him break down in tears. I just put a lot more stress on our relationship. I opened my mouth to say something. I didn't get the chance to...again.

"I'm not perfect like you. I'm sorry I'm not a good boyfriend. I try, though. I try really hard. I try to make you laugh and be happy, but It doesn't work all the time. I'm sorry you have to put up with me and my stupidity..." He huffed and puffed. He buried his face into his hands. "I wonder how many times you felt like leaving me because you cant take my anymore. Why are you still here? Is there something you want from me that I have? Is that why?"

Now, I got on my knees and pulled up in front of him. I couldn't believe what he just said. It really touched my heart to hear him say such terrible things that he thought I'd do. I would never do any of it. His ice cold words pierced through my chest and it felt like a thousands of needles. I wanted to cry with him. I pulled his face towards me. He held onto my shirt, tightly and buried his head into my chest. Just seeing him do so almost made me seriously burst out in tears. I didn't want to cry in front of him though, so I tried my hardest to hold it in like a man.

"...Cause if that's the case," He paused. He began to shake. I wrapped my arms around him to calm him down. It didn't do much of anything. "If...If...If that's the case then you can just tell me."

"Ah. Jagiya, jebal." I begged. I rubbed his back, up and down.

"Just tell me..." He repeated. He shook his head. "Just tell me. Just tell me. Just..."

I pulled him even closer to me. I let him rest his chin on my shoulder, but only because I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes that I tried to wipe away. It was hard not to cry in a situation like this where he would think such bad things of me. Things that I would never even think twice of. "Stop. I heard enough."

"Yoochun..."

"No. It's okay. I'm not mad anymore."

"I'm sorry." He wiped his nose with his sleeve.

"Don't apologize." I sighed. "I should be apologizing." I stood up then pulled him off the floor. He still came up to hug me.

"I'm sorry. This is probably the worst valentines day ever." He said, his voice had softened.

"No." I kissed the top of his blonde head. "I think its still pretty good."

He wiped his face with his shirt. He tried to calm himself down by hopping. I don't know. I guess that worked best for him.

I picked out his heart necklace from the tiny box and hooked it to his neck. He did the same for me, but I tucked mine in my shirt. "Happy valentines day, love." I said.

He adjusted the necklace on his neck before looking at me. He smiled big. He let out a strange sound. It sounded like a crying puppy. "Cutie pie."

I couldn't help myself. I had to laugh because it was the cutest noise I had ever heard, yet so cheesy. I laughed till my face turned red.

 

- - - - - -- - -  --- - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - -- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am going to be completely honest here. I literally cried a little bit while writing Yoosu's argument and when Junsu started crying. I know, I am a loser. I'm sorry, guys. But um, I hope you liked it. I'm sorry it took me a while to update. I was busy and I have exams next week but next week is also the last day of school, so I can continue writing everyday and update without being busy. ^^ look out for chapter uh...8. Were half way through the story. :) Thank you for reading and waiting, beautiful readers. <3 saranghaeyo.