And Cut! Thats a wrap!

The Love Triangle

Yoochun

"Cut! Nice work everybody." yelled Mr. Kang, the director. "That's it for the day. Get a lot of sleep tonight because were shooting another scene early tomorrow morning".

Staffs began to clean up the set while actors and actresses grabbed their belongings and started heading home. I was going to do the same thing, but Mr. Kang had to stop me. He did this everyday and always after shooting was done. I wasn't surprised. I got used to it.

"Mr. Park!" He waved at me to come over.

"What is it?"

"You did great today, but uh, tomorrow were going to shoot the kiss scene. Its best if you, ya' know, don't bring your girlfriend along." He pointed at her with his eyes. I looked back as well. She was waiting for me. She was always waiting for me. Everyday she would come watch the last 10 minutes and she never came without having a gift for me in her hands. Yesterday, she brought chocolates. The day before, she held up a poster. and today, she had flowers in her hands. I rolled my eyes. It was like she was the man in the relationship. She made a big deal out of my career, but she shouldn't have because I had been starring in movies and dramas ever since we started going out. I was an actor. A popular one too. Everyone knew me by Park Yoochun.

"Who said I brought her along?" I asked.

"Oh? You didn't?" Mr. Kang raised an eyebrow at me.

"No. She likes to follow me..." I frowned. You think I'd be happy about that, but I wasn't.

For some reason, Mr. Kang found this funny and started laughing. "Ha! What's her name again?"

"Hyun-a." I don't know if he heard the irritation in my voice. I was hoping he would, but it seemed like he didn't. "We're kinda all over the media. HyunChun. Yoo-a. Does it ring a bell to you?"

"Oh yeah." He chuckled. "Totally!"

"Really?"

"No." He patted me on the back. "Well, just don't bring her tomorrow."

I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't even get the first word out. Hyuna called my name from afar.

"Yoooochuuuuuuunieeeeeeee~" She waved her arms in the air like I wasn't going to notice her already with her dark orange hair and red lipstick. The bouquet of flowers she was holding waved from left to right. She was shaking them too hard. The pink petals were falling off and she didn't even know. Poor flowers.

"Hey..." I greeted. I jogged towards her. She carefully handed me the bouquet of flowers. There was no point in being careful because half of the petals were already missing anyway. She pulled me into a tight hug. I was debating whether I should have hugged back or not. I did. I did it only because people were watching. I only did it for my image. Did I love her? Of course but only as a friend. She didn't love me as a friend. She loved me more than that. Thinking about it made my stomach turn. I would tell her my true feelings if I could, but we had been together for almost 3 years and it wouldn't make sense to just spill it all out now when i could've done it before we got this far. It was too late to go back. There weren't a lot of things i regretted in my life, but being in a relationship with her was one of the biggest regrets. I felt trapped in a dog's cage. Who knew what she'd do or what she would think of me. I didn't want to know because I was terrified.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -- -  - -- - -  - -  - - - - -  - - - - - - - - -  - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- -

Theres chapter one for you. I hope you liked it. Also, sorry for the wait. Look out for chapter 2, okay?! ^^