Chapter 12

Unseen

Short chapter T_T

Minzy sobbed into the sheets, she could hear Jiyong shouting and arguing with the girl who showed up earlier. What was wrong with that girl. Why would she want to sleep with someone else’s boyfriend? She hadn’t even thought of doing something like that. And if she did, it definitely wouldn’t have been with a stranger, it would have been with Jiyong.

Jiyong. Oh no.

Minzy pulled herself up from the bed, she hadn’t told him. She didn't want to see him, but she didn’t want him to find out this way. By the time she’d made her way to the front of the house it was quiet, empty and the front door was wide open. Minzy stumbled to the telephone and collapsed on the floor as she dialed a number.

“Seung…Seunghyun?”

“Baby girl?” Her brother worriedly responded.

“Some girl came and accused me of sleeping with her boyfriend and-“ her voice broke, “Jiyong stopped by. They started arguing and then they were both gone.”

“Seunghyun! I’m worried.”

“It’ll be ok, lock the door and call Chaelin to come over ok? I’ll be home as soon as I find him.”

 

~~

 

Jiyong held a firm grip on the brunette girl’s thin arm as he dragged her down the street.

This was why he couldn’t see Minzy? Some-some bastard… he gritted his teeth and shoved the girl forward once they were far enough from the house.

“Who is he?”

The girl rubbed her arm, “he’s my boyfriend and your little tramp slept with him.”

“She,” he clenched his eyes closed, “she wouldn’t ever do that. She is not that type of person.”

Bom pursed her lips, “just because she wouldn’t do it with you doesn’t mean she wouldn’t do it.”

It took ever ounce of self-restraint for Jiyong to not strangle this girls neck. He clenched and unclenched his hands before turning his attention back to her, “I understand where you’re coming from, but if you knew her, you would understand. This isn’t something she would choose.”

The girl huffed, “whatever.”

“Are you saying she asked for it?”

“I’m saying there is a difference between and making a mistake.”

Jiyong seethed at that word, . Someone his girlfriend, the girl he liked.

is anything that the receiver doesn’t want. If she said no and if she struggled, she didn’t want it. If she was drugged, her choice was taken away. That is . It’s not just deciding you didn’t want to be with them. He took something away from her, he took away her freedom.”

The girl’s face sobered a little, “I-I understand.”

“So tell me his name,” he growled.

“His name is Ru Huan,” she muttered, “he lives by himself. Please, don’t hurt him.”

Jiyong picked up his phone, someone had been calling for the past five minutes. He turned to the girl and waved at her dismissivly, “go away before I change my mind.” She looked close to tears but her heel and jogged away.   

“What?” He answered the phone.

“What happened?”

“How could you not tell me something like this?”

“She asked me not to.”

Jiyong pinched his brow, “come pick me up. I’m three blocks from your house.”

“Why?”

“Cause I know where he lives.”

 

~~

 

Chaelin rushed over immediately after Minzy called. She was so worried about that girl, she had so many people to lean and depend on but she refused any help. Minzy was a wreck when she got there but Chaelin managed to get the shorthaired girl calmed down and settled on the couch.

The girl was snuggled up in a blanket beside her when someone knocked on the front door. Chaelin grumbled and helped Minzy up to answer the door. On the other side of the door stood a long haired brunette girl.

“I-I owe you an apology. I’m so sorry,” her eyes began to tear up, “an-and I need to talk to you. I think... I need some help.”